Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
    Lovely artwork everyone

For those who are creating 3D Wraith I spotted these free teeth morphs for V4 and M4 on Renderosity: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/frees...?item_id=65527
    Haven't tried them yet but the main icon shows sharp wraith-like teeth
    THANKS a lot for your help dear I am very glad for this new material coz every time I did a render I had to photoshop the sharpened teeth. THANKS!

Originally posted by Dianamuca View Post
    Excellent artwork as always Dianamuca, I really want to see a magic Wraith like him. It’d be nice if you do more drawings like this, it calls so much my attention coz he is different

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
    New Steve vid
    song is Ex-Voto - Azreal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiKs3dJg4JA
    I liked the video LoserInc!!!! Steve is so beautiful, one of the Wraiths with longest hair in the series. OH, I LOVE LONG HAIRED BOYS!

Comment

Hey I thought this was the Wraith thread?
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dianamuca View Post
        Lovely artwork.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

I'm "off air" just now... my move to the new cottage went smoothly and I;m loving it there, but the broadband guy can't get here until Oct 5
          Pleased the move went well TP - looking forward to seeing some photos.

Great artwork folks - you're all very talented.

Comment

I am glad you made it safe TP , i can't wait to see beautiful pictures too! *hugs*

Comment

Huge thanks and great big hugs to everyone for their good wishes

I'm missing you all like mad and can't wait to get back online at home where I can curl up with a mug of hot coffee and all your gorgeous piccies of those hot wraith!
              I can see I have a LOT of catching up to do on dA

Keep up the good work! *big hugs*
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

The group, The sexy side of wraith has started a new contest! with points for the winners!

Rules here ^_^ http://thesexysideofwraith.deviantar...skin-260966667
                Sex,lust,sweat and lots of green naked skin! hahahaha
                sigpic

Comment

*seeking inspiration* a hot contest like that would work out perfectly. But I don't know what or how I will submit. Let alone where. Was there a deadline? *goes to check again.

It's been a while by the way. I love the artwork that has been showed.
                  *steel seeking for inspiration*
                  On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Thorthewraith View Post
                    *seeking inspiration* a hot contest like that would work out perfectly. But I don't know what or how I will submit. Let alone where. Was there a deadline? *goes to check again.

It's been a while by the way. I love the artwork that has been showed.
                    *steel seeking for inspiration*
                    Take your time you have a long entire month to work and think about.
                    sigpic

Comment

I rewatched a few parts of Allies, and in it Zelenka says that the Wraith (Mina's Hive) downloaded the Aurora mission reports from the Atlantis database and the location of every world they knew of.
                      Now I may be slow, but I haven't thought of this before at least, but how could Mina's Hive know about the Aurora?
                      I'd like to think Aurora (the Wraith), and the Cruisers from that episode was part of Mina's hive. I guess it is also possible that the Wraith shared information, but due to their civil war I think that's unlikely. Or Mina's Hive could have found out about the information somehow
                      If I am right, then Mina commanded over at least two Hives and three Cruisers, as there was two Cruisers destroyed in the Aurora episode, and one flew by the landed Hive ship in the ending of Michael.
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

I've been confused as to if the Wraith we saw in Spoils of war was Tommy and Karl, or two other Wraith that just happened to look like them.
                        If the two Wraith we saw in Spoils of war was Tommy and Karl, that fits with what Todd tells us later about the Wraith who over take the Midway station.
                        He said that one of his underlings betrayed him and stole the info about the Midway station.
                        I'd like to think Karl stole the info from Todd, joined Laura's Hive along with Tommy and the reason they were at the cloning facility in the first place was to clone more drones so they could invade Earth though the Midway station.
                        But then Sheppard & co helped Todd get revenge by taking out the cloning facility, and I guess Karl and Tommy (and Laura ) somehow escaped and returned to their ship or a planet and then attacked the Midway station anyways.
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

*shifty eyes*

I made....stuff to stare at and drool

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

@Hellraiser - I think this is Archimedes in spoils of war. But he does look like karl in this scene. I know he is played by the same actor !

@loserinc- OH MY GOD *saves pictures after drooling for 10 minutes at them*

Spoiler:
                            I was watching this japanese horror film called "Higanjima" and the vampire reminds me of a wraith with his beautiful hair!

Spoiler:

<warning! bloody >

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

WraithSlave..... I think I want to see that movie! I love J-Horror anyway. And..that vamp is beautiful.

lol, glad you like the gifs *pats cushion* you may join me in the gutter, although, I fear it is getting crowded
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmm that is interesting WS, I hadn't thought it might have been Archimedes, but I'd rather think it's Karl and Tommy
                                But that's just what I think, since the show never told us flat out who's who

This is Archimedes from Reunion.
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

He has a similar tattoo to Karl, but he's got a different hair style and darker skin from what I can tell.

Here's Karl from Midway.
                                Spoiler:

And here's the Wraith from Spoils of war
                                Spoiler:

He has the same hair style as Karl, tattoo in same place, and brighter skin color than Archimedes.

And the other Wraith in Spoils of war sure looks like Tommy to me
                                Spoiler:

They got the same tattoo, same kind of beard and hair wrap in the same place.
                                Spoiler:
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X