Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Thank Erik. It was his idea.
    *Blows kisses to Erik* I'm sure you already know this, but I'll say it anyway; You're a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

With fancy talk like that I might even consider it!!!
      Fred: Our body rocks and gromeks are unsurpassed.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
        *Blows kisses to Erik* I'm sure you already know this, but I'll say it anyway; You're a genius.
        Erik: Thank you.
        sigpic

Comment

Fred: Our body rocks and gromeks are unsurpassed.
          *is wavering*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*is wavering*
            Fred: Then there's our stunning gattling guns. And you should see our cork screws.
            sigpic

Comment

Fred: Then there's our stunning gattling guns. And you should see our cork screws.
              OMG! Someone tether me to the dart! Where's Steve? Rescue me from this smooth talker!!!! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

OMG! Someone tether me to the dart! Where's Steve? Rescue me from this smooth talker!!!! LOL
                Fred: Do you really want to be rescued before you've had the pleasure of our bellymills?
                sigpic

Comment

Fred: Do you really want to be rescued before you've had the pleasure of our bellymills?

Ok! I give in! Teach me to breakdance! LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok! I give in! Teach me to breakdance! LOL
                    Fred: Come with me to our secluded dance studio. Neo is already there waiting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Come on Erik, you'll love it, you know you will! *skips off to dance studio*

I'm off to bed now anyway - thanks for the laugh, C - that was fun! Sleep well *hugs*
                      Steve: *blows kisses to C*
                      sigpic

Comment

Seems like I'm a quitter after all. I haven't got the time to read trough the thread yet and I even have trouble to keep up with the newest thread.

But that's not what I was going to tell you. I've got this new fanfiction meme: Interview with the wraith.
                        I filled it in with my Thor-san right here. *big smirk*

Hope you enjoy!! More of my fanfiction is following.

Sorry for the shameless merchandising ^^

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave
                          ;
                          *Shawn tilts his police hat at Luna* Mam.

WS: Hey, Shawn, Arrest Todd ! he looks good in cuffs
                          HEY, What does "WS" mean? "Wraith Worshipper?" Sorry XD I'm new Probie T_T.

And... emmmmm MY GOODNESS! Todd looks Good in cuffs YEAH! ...
                          By the way, If I saw Shawn with a police hat, staring at me, I would do something wrong for him to capture me... or arrest me. OH DAMN, why are they so gorgeous? I wonder why the SGA authors or scriptwriter created them so sexy, tall, long haired... Ya know? I have always liked long haired boys, really, they are almost an obsession to me. Ah, yeah, and add the leather jackets, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Luna Fantasma - Wraith Lover View Post
                            HEY, What does "WS" mean? "Wraith Worshipper?" Sorry XD I'm new Probie T_T.
                            WS = WraithSlave, DS = Draco-Stellaris, HR = Hellraiser-89, and so forth...

Comment

WS is the short I think for Wraithslave. They shorten our names sometimes to make it easier. It's weird for me too sometimes. ^^ Haven't been here for too long either.
                              HR is Hellraiser 39
                              TP is Todd's Pet
                              Mine is usually just Thor but van also be TTW and yours might as well be LF or LFWL.
                              Forgive me people if I got this wrong ^^
                              OH DAMN, why are they so gorgeous? I wonder why the SGA authors or scriptwriter created them so sexy, tall, long haired... Ya know? I have always liked long haired boys, really, they are almost an obsession to me. Ah, yeah, and add the leather jackets, of course!
                              Really? You as well? So do I!!! I CANNOT believe some find these B E autiful beings ugly O.o. They should 've created these beings more like the drones or something, so they look freakier(but I'm glad they didn't. Nom nom). I just can't see an enemy in these sexy guys. Yes it's something with these tall, longhaired men in long leather jacket that seems to attract many people around here. And the queens are not all that bad either. I love them as wel, but I'm just not gay. (a)
                              Spoiler:
                              But they are soo beautiful, I can't believe Spike took effort to maim his face like that to look like a human and dye his hair too . He looks so much more hansom in his wraithself.
                              And I'm getting more and more the hots for Jimmy. The wraith from Rising. He pups up everytime in the Atlantistheme"song" and get's me almost drooling every time. Oh my god that guy is hot!!
                              Last edited by Thorthewraith; 04 April 2011, 03:56 AM.
                              On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Piccie

I've been busy. Hope you like it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X