Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Love the dreads siggie - my hair wouldn't dread in a million years!
    Thanks.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
      And about hair. I love dreads!

Love the sig Mortiis has insane hair The dreads must weight a ton!
      sigpic

Comment

Nice sig bajka! *hugs Eddie & Greg*
        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

@ Bajka Like the sig.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks girls.
            sigpic

Comment

Hullo! Sorry for bursting in here so unceremoniously *blush* I need someone to help me out at short notice - does any of you have a pic/screenshot of one of the Wraith queens backhanding one of the human guys? I think Betty does it to Sheppard, but I couldn't find the pic in online-galleries and my lappie refuses to make screenshots at the mo. Flashplayer does not flash for some reason *grrr* I need it for a paper I must hold on Wednesday. If any of you have it, could you pleeeeeeeaze post??
              "We become our memories and what we believe. We become the terminal creeds we speak. Our words limit the animals we would become...soaring through words from memories and visions. We are all incomplete...imperfect. Lost limbs and lost visions stand with the same phantoms."
              Gerald Vizenor, Bearheart

Comment

Originally posted by hunter_wraith_1980 View Post
                Hullo! Sorry for bursting in here so unceremoniously *blush* I need someone to help me out at short notice - does any of you have a pic/screenshot of one of the Wraith queens backhanding one of the human guys? I think Betty does it to Sheppard, but I couldn't find the pic in online-galleries and my lappie refuses to make screenshots at the mo. Flashplayer does not flash for some reason *grrr* I need it for a paper I must hold on Wednesday. If any of you have it, could you pleeeeeeeaze post??
                I can't think of any for the Queens and backhanding... only forced kneelings of the human men and hands poised ready to feed. Maybe some people in the John or Ronon whump threads would know.

Comment

I wanted to have my portrait and I changed original Thorgal pic. I hope Grzegorz Rosinski will not see this and will not kill me. ( author of Thorgal )

It was hard to do it. Original boy ( Thorgal ) has black hair and girl ( Aaricia ) has white hair. Here are Bajka and Marek:

sigpic

Comment

I wanted to have my portrait and I changed original Thorgal pic. I hope Grzegorz Rosinski will not see this and will not kill me. ( author of Thorgal )

It was hard to do it. Original boy ( Thorgal ) has black hair and girl ( Aaricia ) has white hair. Here are Bajka and Marek:
                    Awwww, so cute! Marek's shirt reminds me of Demetri's and is a good Wraithy choice.

Comment

Aww those are so cute Bajka. You have to make one of Gregus.
                      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Thank you Orb and Leeta. I will try to change adult Thorgal in Gregus.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's really nice.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            That's really nice.
                            Thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

MENTAL GREENS for the lovely pics, Bajka!

News from Hive 53 available now: http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...e-15-193666582 Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                MENTAL GREENS for the lovely pics, Bajka!

News from Hive 53 available now: http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...e-15-193666582 Enjoy!
                                YAY! New page! Excellent work, as per usual
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X