Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Just seen the news that SGU has been cancelled. I hope this hasn't killed of the slim chance of getting the SGA movie.
    If I'd have to choose between SGU season 3 or SGA movie, I'd choose the movie. I doubt SG is dead and buried but they seriously need to reboot the franchise or sell it to another company that can make it successful.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure why some people think the cancellation of SGU means no more Stargate. I'm sure there will be more SG's it might just take longer now to get another one. I am also still optimisitic for an SGA movie. I want to see more Todd damn it!!

...and even IF there were no more SG's it will never die unless the fans allow it to. For Example I love Babylon 5 and it will probably never get another tv series or movie but that show will never die in my eyes because I love it. The same goes for SG.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      ...in Todd's pants...
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Well done Leeta!!! Now I had expected Izzy to pounce on Todd's pants... so to speak...

Talking of - great piccie from PA on today's advent calender... no guesses which list I;m on!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I was a bit surprised to see SGU was cancelled, and a bit sad. Even though I never got hooked (and would have preferred another SGA season instead of SGU, of course) I feel bad for the fans and find it frustrasting to see a stargate series die in such a way.

btw, RE today's calendar pic: I'm pretty sure I'll be on Craig's list.

Comment

SGU's cancellation is a shame for the actors too. I watched some episodes too but it never captured my imagination in the way that Atlantis did (something to do with the lack of Wraith perhaps?? )

I've always preferred naughty over nice - so much more fun.

Comment

Love today's calendar pic.

Talking of being on a nice or naughty list -

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Awwwwww, that's cute.

Comment

Very cute calendar picture today.

I think Steve's been drinking the wraithie brew though. He looks a little pale.
                  The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

I love today`s advent pic PA.

And I love Steve`s pic Ciannwn.
                    sigpic

Comment

Love today's calendar pic, PA.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                        And I love Steve`s pic Ciannwn.
                        Thank you. I wonder what he'll find in his stocking on Xmas morning.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          But of course... *TP tip toes into Steve's room dressed in santa costume*

Don't worry - he'll have some colour in his cheeks in next to no time!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you. I wonder what he'll find in his stocking on Xmas morning.
                            Ta da! ME!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I think Izzy said fairly recemtly that she'd spoken to CH at a convention and he'd said he definitely hadn't been approached, so unless they planned to have someone else in Todd's pants...
                              While true I spoke to CH, I didn't talk to him about the SGA movie. However, he was asked by another fan about it, and his opinion was that he'd heard nothing so as far as he was concerned, that particular chapter was over. The info I have is similar to ciannwn's but, the books are about to be published. I believe - and shoot me down if I've got this wrong - they are supposed to be a sop to all us thwarted SGA fans. MGM is in the process of giving some of the others in the story arc the thumbs up, and I don't believe there will be a film. Not for SGA, anyhoo. SG-1 is anybody's guess, but that's the real cash cow.

Ta da! ME!!!
                              And me. I swear, that Wraith has so many stockings all over the hive. And has anyone noticed how BIG they are?

*frowns* I swear I get some bad press round here... Pounce on Todd's pants, TP? What could you be thinking, woman? There'll be no pouncing here. This is a local thread... *cough* Ripping is more like.
                              Last edited by Isolde; 17 December 2010, 09:36 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                While true I spoke to CH, I didn't talk to him about the SGA movie. However, he was asked by another fan about it, and his opinion was that he'd heard nothing so as far as he was concerned, that particular chapter was over. The info I have is similar to ciannwn's but, the books are about to be published. I believe - and shoot me down if I've got this wrong - they are supposed to be a sop to all us thwarted SGA fans. MGM is in the process of giving some of the others in the story arc the thumbs up, and I don't believe there will be a film. Not for SGA, anyhoo. SG-1 is anybody's guess, but that's the real cash cow.

*frowns* I swear I get some bad press round here... Pounce on Todd's pants, TP? What could you be thinking, woman? There'll be no pouncing here. This is a local thread... *cough* Ripping is more like.
                                Sadly I have to agree about the SGA movie although I wouldn't mind another SG-1 film as long as it has a stronger plot that Continuum!

Some pouncing followed by a little ripping could be fun???

Comment

Working...
                                X