No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I don't believe I've met you yet, and I thought I knew everyone on the WDC! your from Finland?! nice, I plan to study there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
      Hi, I don't believe I've met you yet, and I thought I knew everyone on the WDC! your from Finland?! nice, I plan to study there soon.
      Hello! Been around for some time now Sweet, what are you studying?
      sigpic

Comment

Hi All,

Just dropping by, while being a busy little worshipper to let you know that Act 3 of Crossing Lines is posted at the usual address. Enjoy.

Talk to you all soon.
        Cedrus

Comment

So since the Offworld is inactive, should I start a seperate thread for Hive 42 and for the Phyrexian cycle?

Comment

So since the Offworld is inactive, should I start a seperate thread for Hive 42 and for the Phyrexian cycle?
            I will read them wherever you post them. Offworld has been slow due to TW working overtime and moving.

Comment

Undisclosed Desires update: Still not ready to post. Someone needs to come and hit me with a motivation stick.
              sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't recommend starting a new game thread. We already have more threads than we can handle. IMO you should continue using the Offworld thread.

Besides, this discussion isn't exactly something for the WDC. WWA game-related discussions should go to the OOC chat:
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...Rules-OOC-Chat so we're not bothering WDC members who don't engage in role playing and have no clue what's going on.
                Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 14 December 2010, 03:01 AM.

Comment

@ Leeta: belated happy birthday wishes

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                  Poor Todd.

Spoiler:
                  XDDD So Wraith have a thing for whiskey? Interesting

Originally posted by Rekala View Post

I'm sorry I haven't been here much. My own laptop broke and I'm using my moms laptop instead. But it doesn't seem to like GW very much and I can hardly post in the forums!
                  Uh, dying laptops are a pain in the ass...so are non-loading forums-. Hope you get it fixed or replaced soon. At the moment my own browser loves to freeze whenever I try to save pictures to the hard drive, or try to load GW... Very annoying that.
                  The iratus bug is cool

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                  My fiance is a computer engineer so he's very used to fixing the laptop
                  XDD Lucky you! But I know the trouble with failing cooling systems. My old lappie would get so hot it melted the plastic-cover on the desk one time And it simply shut down whenever it liked to do, until I unintentionally killed it off wholly with a service pack update

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                  Undisclosed Desires update: Still not ready to post. Someone needs to come and hit me with a motivation stick.
                  *tock*
                  (or would it be *sizzle* ? )
                  "We become our memories and what we believe. We become the terminal creeds we speak. Our words limit the animals we would become...soaring through words from memories and visions. We are all incomplete...imperfect. Lost limbs and lost visions stand with the same phantoms."
                  Gerald Vizenor, Bearheart

Comment

Well done, Bajka for today's advent calendar piccie! What more could you want in your christmas stocking than Eddie?
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      Well done, Bajka for today's advent calendar piccie! What more could you want in your christmas stocking than Eddie?
                      The hiveship blue lighting makes for a nice pairing with the snowflake pattern background.

Comment

Don't tempt me...Write the damn thing or else! ;D

I'll send Queen Teyla after you....
                        Spoiler:

She knows how to use a motivation stick with her eyes closed!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I think it's a hint for Steve to come in and shackle Addict and brandish his stick at her until she posts it. Then again if he did that we'd probably never see the fic.

Originally posted by hunter_wraith_1980 View Post
                          @ Leeta: belated happy birthday wishes
                          Thanks!

Nice Eddie Advent pic Bajka!
                          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Thank you girls.

For this who are not in WWA. I found a photo of something from Slavic temple of Pagan Polish God Swietowid. It`s made from ambers. It`s look like lamp but it`s not. Very Wraithy:

http://bialczynski.files.wordpress.c...6wietlisty.jpg
                            Last edited by Bajka20; 14 December 2010, 10:16 AM. Reason: I add photo
                            sigpic

Comment

I feel bad for that little irates bug trying to wrap the present. (day 12 lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                                Thank you girls.

For this who are not in WWA. I found a photo of something from Slavic temple of Pagan Polish God Swietowid. It`s made from ambers. It`s look like lamp but it`s not. Very Wraithy:

http://bialczynski.files.wordpress.c...6wietlisty.jpg
                                It's lovely and Wraithy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X