No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL, just wanna say, I love this day´s calendar pic. I had a good laugh in the morning. Great work Draygon.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
      I wonder if it was in the visions Teyla was having or rather when she was connecting to a hive. It was just blurred out. *shrugs*
      Most likely. I can't think of any other scene it might have appeared in.

Oh and I forgot to thank Bajka about yesterdays great advent calendar artwork, so I'll thank her now! And todays pic is so funny I hope we all get one for xmas
      sigpic

Comment

Nice start to the day with the advent calendar, Dray. Looking forward to those to come
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
          I wonder if it was in the visions Teyla was having or rather when she was connecting to a hive. It was just blurred out. *shrugs*
          I tried looking in macsyourman for 'The Gift' and could not find it. It would not surprise me if it was mostly covered and/or blurred out. The other door mechanism was elaborately ornate and mostly covered with hive wall and there were beautiful costumes like Shiana's in 'Inquisition' and we never got to see the full costumes except on ebay.

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
          ROFL, just wanna say, I love this day´s calendar pic. I had a good laugh in the morning. Great work Draygon.
          Love the Wraith script cursing. XD

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            DS added a 3rd one too.
            Thanks. I just saw and I love it.

And I love Draygon`s today`s advent pic. This is what I want for Christmas.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
              Most likely. I can't think of any other scene it might have appeared in.

Oh and I forgot to thank Bajka about yesterdays great advent calendar artwork, so I'll thank her now! And todays pic is so funny I hope we all get one for xmas
              Thanks.
              sigpic

Comment

I tried looking in macsyourman for 'The Gift' and could not find it. It would not surprise me if it was mostly covered and/or blurred out. The other door mechanism was elaborately ornate and mostly covered with hive wall and there were beautiful costumes like Shiana's in 'Inquisition' and we never got to see the full costumes except on ebay.
                Frustrating indeed for us, but imagine how much more so for the poor artists who worked so lovingly to create these pieces only for them to never be seen on screen

Todd: A shocking way to treat devout worshippers and their creativity
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  Frustrating indeed for us, but imagine how much more so for the poor artists who worked so lovingly to create these pieces only for them to never be seen on screen

Todd: A shocking way to treat devout worshippers and their creativity
                  Indeed! Any artists out there, we worshippers care!

Comment

@ Dray for today's advent calendar entry.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love the advent picture Draygon.

I hope that's what I get for x-mas! *fingers crossed*
                      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Thanks for the comments on the advent calander pic
                        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I found the season 1 door mechanism, in 'Underground':

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_108_1008.JPG

I am still looking for the portable scanner but finding more technology in the process of it.

Comment

I think I found the season 1 door mechanism, in 'Underground':

I am still looking for the portable scanner but finding more technology in the process of it.
                            Well done, Orb - you should be the official Keeper of Knowledge! You'll have a whole encyclopedia of wraith culture, art and technology soon
                            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=orbofnight;12146429]I think I found the season 1 door mechanism, in 'Underground':

I think you're right.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              Well done, Orb - you should be the official Keeper of Knowledge! You'll have a whole encyclopedia of wraith culture, art and technology soon
                              I agree. She's definitely the expert here.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. *still looking for the scanner...*

Comment

Working...
                                X