Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*jumps on TP's bandwagon*

No ability to feed also means no ability to give the Gift of Life, which would be a tragic loss for Wraith to able to help their brothers and worshippers and also for other humans to learn from and perhaps conquer some diseases and other maladies.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
      *jumps on TP's bandwagon*

No ability to feed also means no ability to give the Gift of Life, which would be a tragic loss for Wraith to able to help their brothers and worshippers and also for other humans to learn from and perhaps conquer some diseases and other maladies.
      Precisely, Orb!!!

Think about it... you;re a bunch of genius scientists and you come across a species who lives for thousands of years and heals instantaneously of almost any wound, as well as being able to heal humans and significantly increase humans' lifespan, and they produce a natural drug that makes humans feel great and gives them strength...

What do you do...?

Run around killing them all?????

I don't bloody think so! Not unless you;re waaaaay less of a genius than you claim to be!

PS. And that's before we even get to the part that this new species is virtually all male and hawt as hell!

Steve: yes, but that's the problem, babe - the human scientists (and writers) were all MALE!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        <snip>

PS. And that's before we even get to the part that this new species is virtually all male and hawt as hell!

Steve: yes, but that's the problem, babe - the human scientists (and writers) were all MALE!
        Damn you, TP! I can't GREEN you again and that so deserved GREEN!
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

No Worries Jaded I greened her for us. not the same if we had greened separately but yes she did get the praise for that post!

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            Damn you, TP! I can't GREEN you again and that so deserved GREEN!
            Same! *Goes to bug some stupid scientists*

I think some of TPTB were, and are, scared of grey and grey morality. I'm gonna blame executive meddling.

Comment

Shucks, thank you folks. It just all seems so blindingly obvious to me But I need to share the credit with Orb who sparked off my rant!

Steve: *hugs TP proudly* That's my worshipper, you know... mine...
              sigpic

Comment

^^ I'd green you too, but I got a bit generous on the Free Green thread! *mental greens until my green buffers are up*.

How could anyone possibly think that an entire race of strong, blond, tall, sexy, intelligent, ancient, etc etc etc alien men would not attract a swarm of ever-caring fans?

Damn writers
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                  ^^ I'd green you too, but I got a bit generous on the Free Green thread! *mental greens until my green buffers are up*.

How could anyone possibly think that an entire race of strong, blond, tall, sexy, intelligent, ancient, etc etc etc alien men would not attract a swarm of ever-caring fans?

Damn writers
                  Tsk, tsk, Addict, get with the programme... because they're MONSTERS, silly!!!

Perhaps we're genetically pre-disposed... I never had dolls when I was little - I had Popeye and a furry gorilla! - and my mum said she dreaded what my taste in men might be like when I grew up! LOL

Hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Edit: LMAO! Mr TP has just said, just as well for him!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Tsk, tsk, Addict, get with the programme... because they're MONSTERS, silly!!!

Perhaps we're genetically pre-disposed... I never had dolls when I was little - I had Popeye and a furry gorilla! - and my mum said she dreaded what my taste in men might be like when I grew up! LOL

Hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Edit: LMAO! Mr TP has just said, just as well for him!!!
                    LOL! Awwwwwwwww.

As a kid I never had dolls either. I had soft toy fruits, and instead of barbie dolls I had a sizable collection of Star Trek action figures (yes, I used to play "the Bridge"). My brother had an Enterprise model that made noises so I used to play Star Trek around the house. Lol.

My dad is absolutely horrified by my taste in men. The other night I was having a rant about how sexy CH is as John Druitt in Sanctuary and he basically said "Why can't you like anyone NORMAL who isn't a BAD GUY!" How boring, lol.

My parents made me take down the picture of Steve in MY bathroom (mum said he looks like a corpse!!!!) *faints*
                    sigpic

Comment

I wish I had a tenner for every time my mother threw her hands up in horror and said, "why can't you like normal men?" - I;d be rich!!!

Steve: Your bathroom??? Try a poster of Eddie -
                      Spoiler:
                      he's twisted enough to want to watch you pee!
                      sigpic

Comment

I wish I had a tenner for every time my mother threw her hands up in horror and said, "why can't you like normal men?" - I;d be rich!!!

Steve: Your bathroom??? Try a poster of Eddie -
                        Spoiler:
                        he's twisted enough to want to watch you pee!

Steve! This is a bathroom with a sink, shower and bath - separate toilet! I would never put a picture of you in the toilet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Steve: Ah, well, that's alright then, babe

Spookily enough - as you can tell from some of my fics - I can just imagine a wraith slinking in the shadows... unseen... watching...
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm... what a delicious thought. Only that Wraith could never be Eddie! Why slink in the shadows when you could get slick in the shower?

I'm rather obsessed with the "watchful gaze". In all my fics, the Wraith keeps his "victim" transfixed by his gaze.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, Steve's eyes ARE mesmerisingly beautiful *sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

They are indeed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X