Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hunter_wraith_1980 View Post
    Hullo...? Sorry for butting in here...I've been trying to figure out how to join this thread/wraith defenders, but I can't find any way to contact FemaleWraith, who seems to have started this. Neither pm nor visitor posts work. I'm too stupid probably to navigate this forum lol Is it still possible to join? And if, what exactly is the secret? ;D Thanx!
    *Waves hello.* Welcome to the WDC
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone
      "We become our memories and what we believe. We become the terminal creeds we speak. Our words limit the animals we would become...soaring through words from memories and visions. We are all incomplete...imperfect. Lost limbs and lost visions stand with the same phantoms."
      Gerald Vizenor, Bearheart

Comment

Hullo...? Sorry for butting in here...I've been trying to figure out how to join this thread/wraith defenders, but I can't find any way to contact FemaleWraith, who seems to have started this. Neither pm nor visitor posts work. I'm too stupid probably to navigate this forum lol Is it still possible to join? And if, what exactly is the secret? ;D Thanx!
        Oh the secret of the Wraith. Many have tried to define it but it always has escaped...I digress. Welcome to the thread. We're a welcoming group, and we don't bite...most of the time. Watch out for hands, nevertheless. Some of us are hungry.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          Oh the secret of the Wraith. Many have tried to define it but it always has escaped...I digress. Welcome to the thread. We're a welcoming group, and we don't bite...most of the time. Watch out for hands, nevertheless. Some of us are hungry.
          Ah, I would never presume to question THAT secret ;D But it's nice to receive such a warm welcome (and not be driven from the hive in shame ;D ) Hands - which reminds me, there are probably a lot of hand-related sayings floating around in the Wraith-world, are there? Just thinking of Todd's Wraith Humour (And 'keep your hands to yourself' acquiring a whole new meaning?!)
          "We become our memories and what we believe. We become the terminal creeds we speak. Our words limit the animals we would become...soaring through words from memories and visions. We are all incomplete...imperfect. Lost limbs and lost visions stand with the same phantoms."
          Gerald Vizenor, Bearheart

Comment

Welcome to WDC!
            sigpic

Comment

Ah, I would never presume to question THAT secret ;D But it's nice to receive such a warm welcome (and not be driven from the hive in shame ;D ) Hands - which reminds me, there are probably a lot of hand-related sayings floating around in the Wraith-world, are there? Just thinking of Todd's Wraith Humour (And 'keep your hands to yourself' acquiring a whole new meaning?!)
              From the quality of your innuendo, I'm certain you'll settle into this hive very well indeed. Welcome
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Hands - which reminds me, there are probably a lot of hand-related sayings floating around in the Wraith-world, are there? Just thinking of Todd's Wraith Humour (And 'keep your hands to yourself' acquiring a whole new meaning?!)
                Also, lots of jokes about how Wraith worshippers have such great taste.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone
                  Hola, welcome, and so on.

*runs past Eddie and Spike to goose them* Neekkkiddd Wraith DAY! What a tremendous thought.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                    Oooh, yes.

I tried to do wallie with Eddie today. I made only this one. I will try in next time do more wallies.

http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af91/Bajka20/my%20works/th_tapetaeddiedm.jpg
                    That is one sexy wallie. <3

I'm looking at the other screenies to see if any other wraiths are wearing tight pants. I'm tempted to make an Eddie and Spike wallie. LOL
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Hi! - Oh, okay, thanks. That explains A LOT. XD I thought my computer was kidding me because nothing was working, and any click just produced error-screens. I wasn't even sure I was registered at all. lol They do like to make you sweat, it seems. - Right... uh ...I'll just hang around and enjoy the wealth of piccies round here At least there are still some wraithy things going on!
                      Hello. *does a welcome dance for you*
                      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

*Joins in the welcome dance*

Comment

*Shaun pours the newcomers a glass of his finest wine* Welcome my delicious humans..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

lol

Comment

*Watches bemusedly as Eddie joins in the welcome "stunner" dance*

sigpic

Comment

Oooo... wine. Why is it that when I see that image of the wine, I hear Barbossa saying "Try the wine."? He has such fantastic taste. Oh, how I could enjoy hundreds of bottles of fine wines with him.

~Lady B
                                sigpic
                                Queen of HIVE 2O ~ SGC Operations ~ Tok'ra Resistance ~ Jaffa Legions

Comment

Working...
                                X