• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, lots of wraithy art for me to catch up on
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
      *Shaun walks up to Addict and sniffs her head* "How about i cook you" *grins*
      *Runs and hides behind Edgar* He's going to eat me *Looks at Eddie's buns to calm herself*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
        In my personal opinion, I don't think we should stop at the jackets. I want to see our Wraith boys walking about shirtless as well. Shirtless, sexy tight leather pants - please excuse me while I run to the Unigym for a cold shower
        I think Eddie needs to let Spike borrow those tight pants.

I was always busy looking at his upper body but he's got a nice set of buns. LOL
        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

So many great wallies.

I love yours wallies Icarium. Especially this one with Todd.

And I love your wallie Leeta. Don`t worry, everybody are obsessed with Eddie`s buns.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post

I was always busy looking at his upper body but he's got a nice set of buns. LOL
            You're right.
            sigpic

Comment

Hullo...? Sorry for butting in here...I've been trying to figure out how to join this thread/wraith defenders, but I can't find any way to contact FemaleWraith, who seems to have started this. Neither pm nor visitor posts work. I'm too stupid probably to navigate this forum lol Is it still possible to join? And if, what exactly is the secret? ;D Thanx!
              "We become our memories and what we believe. We become the terminal creeds we speak. Our words limit the animals we would become...soaring through words from memories and visions. We are all incomplete...imperfect. Lost limbs and lost visions stand with the same phantoms."
              Gerald Vizenor, Bearheart

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post

And I love your wallie Leeta. Don`t worry, everybody are obsessed with Eddie`s buns.
                It looks like Spike's buns are next!

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                  It looks like Spike's buns are next!
                  Oooh, yes.

I tried to do wallie with Eddie today. I made only this one. I will try in next time do more wallies.

sigpic

Comment

Oooh, yes.

I tried to do wallie with Eddie today. I made only this one. I will try in next time do more wallies.
                    Looks great.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oooh, yes.

Great wallie! I just noticed that his Wraith tech stunner pistol is darker than those of later episodes, more like in the concept art. To compare:

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                        Hi everyone! I haven't been here for ages

Nice wallies! Especially the Michael one

Originally posted by Leeta View Post

Damn Yeah, I've been way too focused on staring at his upper body and somehow completely overlooked the fact that he has a very nice behind

Great job as always Bajka
                        sigpic

Comment

The wallie looks great, Bajka, but I can't green you atm, so Mental Greens

I think I prefer the darker stunner, the paler one looks more like a toy.

Comment

Thank you girls.

I too prefer Eddie`s stunner. Looks serious, not like a toy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you girls.

I too prefer Eddie`s stunner. Looks serious, not like a toy.
                              I'm certain Eddie would hate to hear his stunner referred to as a toy.

Eddie: True, true.

And Spike is HAWT. Please can we have tight jeans and T's for the lads... pulease!
                              sigpic

Comment

*swoons at piccie of Spike* That transports me back to Jan 2009 when I first saw SPike in the Vegas ep and fell hook, line and sinker *sigh*

Oh, I think we can safely say that Eddie's stunner is very serious indeed!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X