Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Another good one that is mostly Wraithial Discrimination clips, but also has Tommy, Todd, and more on the masked warriors:
    for Tommy.

We've also got another name - Simon Burnett.
    sigpic

Comment

Behind the scenes for 'Vegas' - it's in Quicktime and took a long time to load.

http://www.stargatearchive.com/pop-u...the-road-vegas

For The Prodigal

http://www.stargatearchive.com/pop-u...igal-backstage
      Last edited by ciannwn; 29 September 2010, 07:53 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Producers have a ‘Plan B’ to get those Stargate movies made

We have a plan B, and I’ve been talking with MGM about it, and hopefully we’ll still get our chance.”

I'm not getting my hopes up but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
        sigpic

Comment

Wraith are beautiful creatures, i say for shame to whoever disaproves......

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
            What is with all the zombies? *pushes a couple out of the way to get into the WDC room* I thought it was just my home town that kept getting overran.

*after getting into the room finally* Getting ready for Halloween early aren't we ladies. *leers at Todd* Sooo what kind of costume are you going to wear. Something scantily clad, right? *evil wraith Queen smile*

RL:
            Spoiler:
            Sorry for being gone soo long, but life kind of hit the fan here. My hubby, Commander Sam, end up in the ICU unit in the hospital for 6 days a little over 2 weeks ago. He has been out for over a week, and doing much better. I finally had a quite moment to hop on here and chat.
            Those are really cool Zombie pics! are you the girl in white "grring"?

Sorry to hear about Commander Sam Glad he is doing better!

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            I can't get WWW.ZOMBIEME.NET to work in Firefox or Internet Explorer.
            I wonder why it won't let you? I use Firefox and it worked hmmm..

Originally posted by Leleth View Post

Yeah I don't think the dead and decayed look works for Shawn but Steve does manage to look damn sexy even as undead Greg too!
            Shaun: Grrrr! Alright! enough with the comments ! *hisses*
            Have you ever thought about ...maybe..i am too sexy to be undead >: )

*mumbles* freakin codfish

I've just found this - he's got a gloriously crazy sense of humour.

Where do you find these James videos lol is this a new one??

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
              I wonder why it won't let you? I use Firefox and it worked hmmm..
              It might be the settings on my computer or something.

Where do you find these James videos lol is this a new one??
              I use google video search and select 'past month 'from one of the list of options on the left. Google video search is great for anything of interest because it's not just restricted to what's on YouTube.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by toddvegaswraiths View Post
                If able i would like to join, lately I have made it my business to find out everything there is to know about Wraiths. If any one can send me any random info on these glorious creatures please feel to contact me.
                Welcome to the WDC!

Another good one that is mostly Wraithial Discrimination clips, but also has Tommy, Todd, and more on the masked warriors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJEs7TczSCI
                I love that scene with Tommy almost dropping the ZPM! Makes me laugh every time.

Tommy:

Comment

Thank you for videos Ciannwn and Orb.

I love too scene with Tommy and ZPM. Don`t worry Tommy. Everybody stumble sometimes. I think even Todd.
                  sigpic

Comment

If able i would like to join, lately I have made it my business to find out everything there is to know about Wraiths. If any one can send me any random info on these glorious creatures please feel to contact me.
                    Welcome!

I've just found this - he's got a gloriously crazy sense of humour.

Hot!!

Shaun: Grrrr! Alright! enough with the comments ! *hisses*
                    Have you ever thought about ...maybe..i am too sexy to be undead >: )

*mumbles* freakin codfish
                    Aww don't worry baby. Being too sexy is not a crime You can leave silly games like playing undead to other boys and concentrate in being gorgeous
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                      Aww don't worry baby. Being too sexy is not a crime You can leave silly games like playing undead to other boys and concentrate in being gorgeous
                      *Shaun wraps his arm around Leleth's shoulder* "At least someone agrees with my sexiness then" *smiles widely at her*

Comment

Just found this in the GW news.

SGU Season Two opens with lackluster ratings

I hope Plan B for the movies isn't going to depend on SGU's success or failure.
                        sigpic

Comment

Who likes Kenny the Wraith, yeah i know that he totaly back stabbed sweet Todd and i hate him for that, but any fans?

Comment

Who likes Kenny the Wraith, yeah i know that he totaly back stabbed sweet Todd and i hate him for that, but any fans?
                            http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s5...ipts/520.shtml

Todd said -

"I was attacked by one of my underlings."

and

"I put my best scientists to work on this project and recently one of them succeeded".

Woolsey's reply to the second comment was "Only he didn't wanna turn it over to you. He decided to keep it for himself."

Kenny showed no indication of being a scientist during the episodes he appeared in. Also, as Sheppard had named Kenny, it's odd that Todd didn't say Kenny had betrayed him if this had happened.

Later on in the episode a Wraith brings Ronon back to life and asks him "How many humans are on my ship?" This suggests that he's the super-hive's commander and the underling/scientist Todd had referred to. This Wraith wasn't Kenny - we named him Jareth and this is a pic of him.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ciannw...41490072815666

This is Kenny.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ciannw...33064917555762

They look a bit alike because they were both played by Tyler McClendon but their hairstyles and tattoos are very different.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Wikia.com writers have also mixed up Kenny and Jareth. I think it is a common mix up because the transcript had that error in it a long time ago, but it has since been corrected.

Comment

The Wikia.com writers have also mixed up Kenny and Jareth. I think it is a common mix up because the transcript had that error in it a long time ago, but it has since been corrected.
                                That explains a lot. Maybe it's only dedicated Wraith fans who study hairstyles and tattoos so we can tell the difference between individuals.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X