Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
      printed some darts
      Great idea!

Comment

hmmm What mugs could I make? lol getting some ideas now

Comment

Originally posted by Rekala View Post
          Just thought I'd hurry in here and drop this off before I am off to bed! (I was gonna wait for tomorrow, but neeeh. )

This one has caused me a great deal of trouble! Repainted 3 times, it suddently dissapeared from my computer only to reappear again today.. It's a half-way-speedpaint that took 3 or 4 hours.

I WAS gonna draw another wraith, but then this sorta formed as I was rewatching Vengeance

As usual, bigger version here: http://angela-free-glades.deviantart...Side-180153901

Next time.. next time! I swear!!
          I am utterly in awe of your talent! Excellent!
          sigpic

Comment

Thought you might like to see where Todd and I have been hunting moose, and watching sea otters.
            sigpic

Comment

Oooooooooh! Romantic Izzy! Perhaps not the moose-hunting bit but romantic none the less!
              sigpic

Comment

Nice Iz, very nice, look forward to seeing more once you get back to the UK! Nice to see Todd as a naturalist ... yes I said naturalist not naturist!

Todd: Spoilsport...

Comment

Wraith related video but you have to scroll down the page to see it.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1564495.ece

In a video exclusive to The Sun, stunt co-ordinator James Bamford showed how Ronon Dex (Jason Momoa) carried out his fight scenes

It's from Season 4 when Ronon is fighting a Wraith. Somebody, whose name I can't catch, throws him a sword to finish the Wraith off with. I can't place this at all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Very romantic place Isolde. Todd is lucky.
                    sigpic

Comment

More about that video. The name of the sword thrower sounds a bit like Kiryk to me but he was the Runner in the Season 5 episode Tracker.

Am going to add the following to the Links page in the WDC project. It's not exclusively Wraith but it does mention Michael in 'The Prodigal'.

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...rd-action-man/
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the links Ciannwn.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post

Thought you might like to see where Todd and I have been hunting moose, and watching sea otters.
                          Beautiful photo. I wonder what a Wraith tech boat would look like.

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                          Wraith related video but you have to scroll down the page to see it.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1564495.ece

In a video exclusive to The Sun, stunt co-ordinator James Bamford showed how Ronon Dex (Jason Momoa) carried out his fight scenes
                          Wow, look how happy Boris is in that photo!

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            Wow, look how happy Boris is in that photo!
                            Is it just me or is he missing something very important in that pic?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              Is it just me or is he missing something very important in that pic?
                              Maybe Fred or Neo left glue around again and it glued his feeding slit shut?

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                                Maybe Fred or Neo left glue around again and it glued his feeding slit shut?
                                Fred:

James Bamford answers questions on JM's blog. He mentions Wraith costumes. Well, anything I put in the WDC project links page has to make a reference to Wraith somewhere.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ur-best-shots/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X