Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith_ownage View Post
    ok this is probbly the dumbest question ever so bare with me LOL
    ok this is retarded but im going to say it anyway LMMFAO has anyone ever thought of doing a wraith?LOL
    I think we ALL thought about it when we watched the Wraithial Discrimination featurette. Torri would!

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
      I think we ALL thought about it when we watched the Wraithial Discrimination featurette. Torri would!
      Wraithial Discrimination featurette? hmm never saw that do you have an idea where i can watch that at?
      I WANT A WRAITH LOL

Comment

Wraithial Discrimination featurette? hmm never saw that do you have an idea where i can watch that at?
        Hmm, I can't find it on youtube.
        I think it was on the season 1 disks.
        Keep an eye our for it. It has wraith behind the scenes and talks about people doing the wraith haha. Torri said yes.

Comment

ok this is retarded but im going to say it anyway LMMFAO has anyone ever thought of doing a wraith?LOL
          Todd and Michael are mine. For the others, stand in line

I'm noticing that when I start up my compo these days, I put on a few tabs for Penny!Todd pictures. I got it bad...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

no not that i mean actually doing the wraith xxx if you get what im saying LOL
            I WANT A WRAITH LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
              @wraithlord and mch
              Thank you very much for your help... you two rock
              Your welcome Degilwen.
              Oooh, thanks. I didn't notice that!

Very interesting stuff.
              Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              Thanks SO much for this! It at least gives a little hope that Todd may survive the season. I love Heyerdahl's enthusiasm for the character, and his impression of what the character is all about. Helps us all, I believe, to get where the guy is coming from. I SO want Todd to stick around now - should we start a movement...I mean, a REAL one?

And interesting about how he is an homage to Ace Frehley from KISS - I have heard some viewers say that - 'He's got a KISS tattoo' - and now we know it was done on purpose! LOL! Great interview!

das
              Your welcome Risem and dasNdanger.
              Hehehe, yes very cool!

----------------------------

Also guys I've finished that wraith queen fanart painting.
              About 15 hours work. Not perfect but I've been working so long it's begun to annoy me.

I really like this queen now. She has been one of the scarier ones. I hope I got that in the painting.
              Spoiler:

WOW!!! Thats just absolutely beautiful awesome job Risem.
              Would i do a Wraith Queen...uh...to be honest I'm not sure how i should answer that...yes i would.
              *runs away far away*

Comment

Hi.
                I am new here. I spend The last few days reading this thread. I really like it. Can I join you? I think the wraith are awesome, the best TV characters I have ever seen.
                @ risem: your picture is great

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post

WOW!!! Thats just absolutely beautiful awesome job Risem.
                  Thanks a bunch.

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                  Hi.
                  I am new here. I spend The last few days reading this thread. I really like it. Can I join you? I think the wraith are awesome, the best TV characters I have ever seen.
                  @ risem: your picture is great
                  Welcome! It seems like this place has been found by a whole load of us! This place is getting really active all of a sudden. It's great.
                  And also, thanks for your comment.

Comment

one question where can i find wraith pictures cant find any on google LOL
                    I WANT A WRAITH LOL

Comment

one question where can i find wraith pictures cant find any on google LOL
                      Fanart or caps?

For fanart try: www.deviantart.com

And for caps try: http://www.stargatecaps.com/

Comment

Wow what a great painting.. Really Cool!!!! And thank you for the link to Heyerdahls Interview... He speak here from James Lafazanos.... He is now member of my messageboard : HERE

Comment

thanks champ that about done the trick lol yay wraith pics LOL
                          I WANT A WRAITH LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                            Thanks SO much for this! It at least gives a little hope that Todd may survive the season. I love Heyerdahl's enthusiasm for the character, and his impression of what the character is all about. Helps us all, I believe, to get where the guy is coming from. I SO want Todd to stick around now - should we start a movement...I mean, a REAL one?

And interesting about how he is an homage to Ace Frehley from KISS - I have heard some viewers say that - 'He's got a KISS tattoo' - and now we know it was done on purpose! LOL! Great interview!

das
                            I agree I hope tood sticks around I love chirs's interveiw as well and I think das you are getting somewhere my making a real one I think we should do whatever it takes to have Tood stay hes a real influence to us all as being a wraith and Ace Frehley was always my favorite kiss member
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks a bunch.

Welcome! It seems like this place has been found by a whole load of us! This place is getting really active all of a sudden. It's great.
                              And also, thanks for your comment.
                              O'course it's more active, I'm here now!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Risem
                                Hehehe, yes very cool!

----------------------------

Also guys I've finished that wraith queen fanart painting.
                                About 15 hours work. Not perfect but I've been working so long it's begun to annoy me.

I really like this queen now. She has been one of the scarier ones. I hope I got that in the painting.
                                Spoiler:

That is AMAZING!!! Great work!! Thanks sooo much for sharing.

Now. Paint one for me...

Steve.

Naked.

...just teasing on the naked part - as they say, the CLOTHES make the man...and no one looks better in Wraith wear than Steve!!

Again - great job!!

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X