X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Here is a reference:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=295&pos=404

I hope to see the pic on dA. I like your Erik drawing.
    Thanks. Hopefully, if my cousin remembers to bring the photoshop disc to my house today, it will be up soon.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Todd plushie is now complete:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    OMG its awesome!

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      Absolutely adorable!
      sigpic

Comment

KyshaMalini and Leleth, thank you both *hugs*
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
          He is so sweat. I love him.
          sigpic

Comment

He's so gorgeous and cuddly.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
              He's so gorgeous and cuddly.
              Thank you

As soon as I get to the post office it'll be SW who'll be cuddling both Todd and Eddie
              I'm about to start a Steve plushie for ME to cuddle
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you! Steve's next...
                I can't wait to see Steve

This week has been very hard... i log into my youtube account and someone said i screwed up the wraith names??? i only got them off of the site someone sent me from here with the slideshow videos.

I'd rather have a second opinion. I keep looking back at the wraith names i'm not sure if i did get the names wrong or if it was right ..i also can't find the site again where i got them from.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post

This week has been very hard... i log into my youtube account and someone said i screwed up the wraith names??? i only got them off of the site someone sent me from here with the slideshow videos.

I'd rather have a second opinion. I keep looking back at the wraith names i'm not sure if i did get the names wrong or if it was right ..i also can't find the site again where i got them from.
                  Naamiaset's Livejournal list is not working or has been deleted. Some of the wraith had more than one name on that list when people could not agree on a name.

Ciannwn made a wonderful slideshow for the Wraith Worshippers Anonymous RPG:

http://sites.google.com/site/wraithw...rs-in-the-game

Ciannwn, will you be adding Mortimer?

Comment

Welcome Leleth

It's kinda funny - more than a year ago, no one even mentioned Greg I saw his potential and took him in hand in a lovely hot bubble bath
                    Spoiler:
                    Izzy - mind outta the gutter!!!! Well, ok, I know... you're thinking EXACTLY what I'm thinking!!!! LOL

... and cleaned him up to look his best - now everyone wants him!!! It makes him very, VERY happy, though and it's always great to see that gorgeous, sunny smile of his
                    Greg has a gorgeous smile

JL's wraith have the most beautiful smiles
                    *swoons* Although I have to admit that Kenny's toothy grin always makes me go gooey too
                    Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                    Nice sigs Bajka and hello Leleth.

I'm taking a break from the thread for a while so happy Wraith Defending everyone - it's been fun!
                    Bye Trill
                    Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                    On a similar note, I might be abandoning GW a little more than usual. RL gets in the way... and at the moment I have 15,000 words of thesis to write. I will, however, hopefully get some Steve/Todd FF out before too long (I am an obsessive editor and perfectionist - hence the relative lack of activity on my fanfiction.net site)
                    Bye Addict
                    Here is another Bullseye portrait, starting in ArtRage to get the rich colors and transferred into Gimp for breaking it into layers to get the fine-tuning.
                    Spoiler:

TP, I did double check my stills and did see his glorious, greenish, sharp, manicured nails. *Squee!*
                    Ooh, that's lovely

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    ooh, very huggable

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post

Don't worry, I had a look at the comments from the person saying you got the names wrong and he/she doesn't know the difference between Karl and Vincent even though they're in different episodes; they're just played by the same actor, is all. And Tubbs can hardly be Kenny when they're on different hiveships and Kenny has that nice tattoo.

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                        Ooh, that's lovely
                        Thanks, PA!

Comment

Ciannwn, will you be adding Mortimer?
                          I'll have to sort out which slideshow to put him in - I'll make a post about it in the game OOC.
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            ADORABLE!!.... in a smooth, dangerous kind of way o_o

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                              ADORABLE!!.... in a smooth, dangerous kind of way o_o
                              Aawww. thank you so much
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                Don't worry, I had a look at the comments from the person saying you got the names wrong and he/she doesn't know the difference between Karl and Vincent even though they're in different episodes; they're just played by the same actor, is all. And Tubbs can hardly be Kenny when they're on different hiveships and Kenny has that nice tattoo.
                                Okay thats good lol.. I had to go back and look through that site and get another opinion since a lot of the time i miss stuff in general .

Here is a Michael tribute i just made this morning since i haven't made a wraith video in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X