X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Here we go, fellow Worshippers, a Wraith ring is up on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-Atlanti...item2308326c91

"Production description: Thumb ring worn by a Wraith during the production of Stargate Atlantis. The amount of Wraith jewelry seen on screen was extremely limited, usually consisting only of armor pieces around their hands to protect the life-sucking orifices in their palms. This ring may have represented another form of this protection."
    Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    So who was meant to have worn that?

Steve's thumb ring was smooth and polished (a bit like the wearer )
    Probably a drone - IIRC, some of the drones wore thumb rings, way back around the start of the series when they all had claws instead of regular fingernails.
    sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday QueenMalka.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post

Yesh... *mumbles around large slice of cake* 'py... bir'day...

Looks like I'm gonna have to go shopping for some felt on Saturday, and suitably hippy scraps of material for a shirt, eh? Good job Birmingham Rag Market is open.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
          I'll second that - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          Looks like I'm gonna have to go shopping for some felt on Saturday, and suitably hippy scraps of material for a shirt, eh? Good job Birmingham Rag Market is open.
          Yep and expectations are high!

Comment

Eddie plushie has been on an outing to my office (on request) and has had several of my co-workers oohing and aahhing over how cute he is... especially among those (few) who are "straight" vampire fans... it's a small step from vampire to wraith and methinks there could be new recruits to the wraith worshipping cause before the year is out!

Do I get a reward, Commander Todd? *makes puppy dog eyes*
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post

Yep and expectations are high!
              So no pressure at all then?

Todd: TP, go to my thread. NOW!
              sigpic

Comment

So no pressure at all then?

Todd: TP, go to my thread. NOW!

TP: Yes, Commander, anything you say, Commander! *rushes to Todd Thunk thread* *stops* *sticks head back round door* Will I get my reward there, Commander?
                sigpic

Comment

Eddie plushie has been on an outing to my office (on request) and has had several of my co-workers oohing and aahhing over how cute he is... especially among those (few) who are "straight" vampire fans... it's a small step from vampire to wraith and methinks there could be new recruits to the wraith worshipping cause before the year is out!

Do I get a reward, Commander Todd? *makes puppy dog eyes*
                  Your co-workers have excellent taste! Eddie plushie is very cute Sounds like you have some excellent co-workers... I'm pretty sure that every time I mention anything Wraith related, everyone just gives me a strange look and starts talking about Foucault... or Lacan... or Geoffrey Elton (if you have no idea who these people are, you're lives are far better than my own )

By vampires, are we talking Twilight, True Blood or other... cause I'm thinking Wraith are more like the True Blood variety
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                    Your co-workers have excellent taste! Eddie plushie is very cute Sounds like you have some excellent co-workers... I'm pretty sure that every time I mention anything Wraith related, everyone just gives me a strange look and starts talking about Foucault... or Lacan... or Geoffrey Elton (if you have no idea who these people are, you're lives are far better than my own )

By vampires, are we talking Twilight, True Blood or other... cause I'm thinking Wraith are more like the True Blood variety

Oh, believe me, I am the resident freak in my office - but they've had to look at my wraith screensavers for so long now, they're starting to accept it. If I do recruit to the cause, it;s taken me 2 years to do so - definitely worth a reward from Todd and/or Steve!

And yes, we're talking TB - and we're all in the Eric camp!
                    (altho I do confess to being a closet Twilighter The movies are rubbish but the books are very well written)
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, believe me, I am the resident freak in my office - but they've had to look at my wraith screensavers for so long now, they're starting to accept it. If I do recruit to the cause, it;s taken me 2 years to do so - definitely worth a reward from Todd and/or Steve!

And yes, we're talking TB - and we're all in the Eric camp!
                      (altho I do confess to being a closet Twilighter The movies are rubbish but the books are very well written)
                      Ahhhhh.... Eric! Excellent to know I'm amongst those with excellent taste (not that I didn't already know that!!!)
                      Yeah, the Twilight movies are awful (the soundtrack to the first is magnificent though, Carter Burwell is a composing genius)... I have read the books, and I admit I did like them when I was reading them. Except that SM puts all her plot into the last 100 pages. Definitely more of a Sookie Stackhouse novel fan....

But back on topic. Admittedly, my colleagues/fellow Honours students have started to accept my Wraithiness. They even embraced it when I drew Steve on the whiteboard in the honours room... and they did not even blink twice when I stated my new phone was called Todd. (I also refer to my car as a puddle jumper - his other name is Cutler (from POTC). There's also the fact that I leave my computer on in the HR with Steve pictures flashing up on my screensaver I'll have them converted!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wraith are not self-obsessed emo vamps... no, no, no, no, no...! But I can see them like Eric Northman, who is, btw, HAWT! Like sizzling HAWT!

Here... And here...
                        Last edited by Isolde; 29 June 2010, 05:25 AM. Reason: Eric pics are gratuitous, but no apologies for a point well made. :P
                        sigpic

Comment

Wraith are not self-obsessed emo vamps... no, no, no, no, no...! But I can see them like Eric Northman, who is, btw, HAWT! Like sizzling HAWT!

Here... And here...

Awwwww.... yum yum yum yum yum! Don't forget his first scene of series three... when he was standing there... confronting Sookie... nothi-...o... sorry, I momentarily lost the power of speech

Yeah, I have a feeling that Todd would probably kill Edward Cullen the moment he saw him. Actually, he can feed on Bella in front of Edward
                          sigpic

Comment

You're in good company, Addict... I have a huge rubber plant called Todd and I drive a dart (actually a Smart for two... smart... dart... ). I also have numerous pics of several gorgeous green guys on rotation on my computer at work

Now, I thought the TB novels were dull in comparison to the TV shows...

Wraith not self-obsessed??? (Steve: *coughs* Moi? )

Thanks for the thunks, Iz!!! Now, where's that damn loofah?
                            Oh yes, Eric is the only male in the universe who can make a tracksuit look good
                            sigpic

Comment

Aaaarrghhh! *covers ears* Season 3 of TB hasn't reached the UK yet!
                              sigpic

Comment

Awwwww.... yum yum yum yum yum! Don't forget his first scene of series three... when he was standing there... confronting Sookie... nothi-...o... sorry, I momentarily lost the power of speech

Yeah, I have a feeling that Todd would probably kill Edward Cullen the moment he saw him. Actually, he can feed on Bella in front of Edward
                                Haven't seen it yet... *goes off in search of TB site*

Todd feed on Bella. MMWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Pleeeeeaaaassssseee! Toddy *kiss* sweetheart *kiss* darling *kiss* please *kiss* feed on Bella. *

Todd: *holding Iz at arms length eventually* You are a bloodthirsty little thing, aren't you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X