No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WraithSlave, Icarium & Bajka - very entertaining - you're all very clever - thanks for sharing!

Comment

This forum always brightens any day! The Eddie pic and the video just rule.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
        I just made another video though kind of wondering if i should post it.. the language is fine and there is no nudity but Steve grinding his cage bars might be a little too much lol. These avatars were hard to find some of them aren't exactly like the wraith uniforms and hairstyles but i tried
        *THUNK*

Wow!!! Pole-dancing Steve - that sure hotted up a Friday lunch break!!! ;D

Steve: Someone must have a spy camera in our private quarters, TP!!! How else would they know about that?
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
          I hope it's not too offensive :/ Tell me if it is...
          Spoiler:
          Oh yes!!! And what a darned fine example it is!
          Last edited by Todd's Pet; 28 May 2010, 05:57 AM.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I just made another video though kind of wondering if i should post it.. the language is fine and there is no nudity but Steve grinding his cage bars might be a little too much lol. These avatars were hard to find some of them aren't exactly like the wraith uniforms and hairstyles but i tried.

Plz don't get me Gateworld !
            THUNK!!

Very, very good, hon...

Quick question, did you make the machinima in Second Life as it looks an awful lot like some of the Sims I used to frequent? The avs look similar too...
            sigpic

Comment

Too bad my current Internet connection is as slow as it is... The thunks tell me I really want to see the vid

Thanks for sharing everyone The pics always brighten my day (The ring tones would too if I could hear them with my current computer... I hope they will stay till my equipments are more proper, because I will go back to them )

Comment

I hope it's not too offensive :/ Tell me if it is...

Spoiler:
                OMG ! Eddie and his nice butt! this is a really good sig !
                I hope this green will work

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed Eddie sig

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post

Quick question, did you make the machinima in Second Life as it looks an awful lot like some of the Sims I used to frequent? The avs look similar too...
                    I made this from IMVU.com.

Comment

KENNY! I love the colors in this one alot! I'm trying to green you but i don't know how or if its letting me.

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed Eddie sig
                        OMG! The follow-up sig is really a riot!!!

Comment

I made this from IMVU.com.
                          Ahhh... Thought it had to be one of the MMORPG. Toyed with IMVU for a while but always go back to Second Life.

@ FromOutside: I don't plan on taking down any of the sound clips, and hope to add a few more. Send me a PM if there's something you would like particularly. That applies to anybody, btw.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for the kind comments and the greens! Very much appreciated!

It's so much fun to make Tox suffer.

Tox:

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            Hey, DS, can you tell me how you make your comics? If you already posted this somewhere else, can you point me in the right direction?
                            I haven't posted it anywhere yet (I think *scratches head*) but I could make a step-by-step tutorial. But here's a simple summary at first:
                            Spoiler:
                            1. The characters take form in my mind and I begin to write snippets of stories which I gather and turn them into complete chapters, first as written dialogue and text with added scribbles.

2. I make the initial layout for the pages as small thumbnails to find out how the panels fit together best. That's something I have to practice more, I still suck at page layout.

3. The final lineart of the page, done traditionally with pencil on paper. I scan the pages and improve the lineart in Photoshop by erasing and altering bits that don't work out.

4. I add the lettering and speech bubbles.

5. The colouring, done completely digitally and one of the parts of the workflow I like best but also the most time-consuming.

I'll make a tutorial for the next page and post it on wwanon.freeforums.org.

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                            @ FromOutside: I don't plan on taking down any of the sound clips, and hope to add a few more. Send me a PM if there's something you would like particularly. That applies to anybody, btw.
                            *raises hand* Um... could you take a sound clip from Rhys saying: "How does it feel to have your life stolen? To be pushed so close to the darkness only to be pulled back from the brink?" Broken Ties, season 5? That would be awesome.

(Yeah, I've got a suck'n'puke fixation. )

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              Thank you all for the kind comments and the greens! Very much appreciated!

It's so much fun to make Tox suffer.

Tox:
                              *hugs Tox and gives him a big snog* I hope that helps...

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              *raises hand* Um... could you take a sound clip from Rhys saying: "How does it feel to have your life stolen? To be pushed so close to the darkness only to be pulled back from the brink?" Broken Ties, season 5? That would be awesome.

(Yeah, I've got a suck'n'puke fixation. )
                              Consider it done, darlin'. You'll be able to download later today.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah, as has long I was not here!
                                Orbofnight, I liked your plush wraith!
                                Originally posted by Bajka20
                                Today I tried do something with photoshop. It`s not good, but I like it. This are my pics with Eddie and Greg.
                                Bajka20, Greg looks great among the clematis! And together you look even better!
                                Your Eddie with a bare torso made me lick.
                                And your captions are getting better and better.
                                Spoiler:
                                Icarium to powiedział. Tylko format JPG pogarszają jakość kompresji pliku. Jeśli zapisujesz w formacie GIF, plik będzie ważyć nawet mniej niż w JPG i nie stracić jakości. będę pamiętać o tym tylko wtedy, gdy jego obciążenie tapety - tak przyzwyczajeni, by utrzymywać wszystko w JPG ...

Originally posted by Todd's Pet
                                Been playing some more with PhotoShop and it's harder than you;d think, you know!
                                I know this is still very amateurish but, hey - I have to start somewhere, and a nekkid Steve is a good place to start!
                                I'm the type of bare Steve fell under the table ... Cool!

Icarium, your wallpaper, as always, excellent!

Draco-Stellaris, continuation of the comics shutting me out of reality, as the slap in the face of Fillyz!

WraithSlave, your video with a strip-dancing again forced me to fall under the table - this time in a puddle own saliva!

Comment

Working...
                                X