Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
    Aww, hon, you still ain't trying hard enough. I'm certain with more practice you could manage at least a round dozen or so... How about if Erik, Shawn and Eddie went along to help you out?

Shawn, Erik & Eddie: Right on... show me the way... what wine would you like... where are the potted plants... and when you wanna start?
    I have so many thoughts (see below) already, you are so lucky Das. Although having said that I do currently have three Eddie Clones on the RP forum at the mo.

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
    I've had several running around my head each second and hundreds each minute since I found out about the Wraith, so you're definitely not alone on that one
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Hmmm...perhaps I should have said 'at LEAST two...'

However, most of my 'dirty' thoughts have to do with - ya know - the ungentlemanly practice of eating with one's hands...

das
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        Hmmm...perhaps I should have said 'at LEAST two...'

However, most of my 'dirty' thoughts have to do with - ya know - the ungentlemanly practice of eating with one's hands...

das
        Yeah Right , It'll be what most of our 'dirty' thoughts are

Spoiler:
        Non-PG
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah Right , It'll be what most of our 'dirty' thoughts are

Spoiler:
          Non-PG
          From what I've seen, I'd say that's the understatement of the century.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
            From what I've seen, I'd say that's the understatement of the century.
            More the Millennium. Though KyshaMalini if you think this is bad you should

Spoiler:
            Have a look at the convo me and TP have been having on the RP thread Chill out hive. It's the last three or four pages of posts.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              Aww, hon, you still ain't trying hard enough. I'm certain with more practice you could manage at least a round dozen or so... How about if Erik, Shawn and Eddie went along to help you out?

Shawn, Erik & Eddie: Right on... show me the way... what wine would you like... where are the potted plants... and when you wanna start?

*grabs Shawn and runs* : P

Comment

*Shawn drags his feet*
                sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Nothing is better than returning to the reliable gutter that is the WDC. I've been away for two entire days and nothing has changed at all. Phew, this is what I call home. Thanks for the truly inspiring thoughts. *descends back into the gutter taking Rhys with her*

Comment

Welcome Back DS. This place definitely feels like home.
                    sigpic

Comment

DEFENDERS!!! I need your help!

So...if you could just put the perv aside for one minute and help me out...

On the way to work today I discovered I had an old text message. Now...I don't text, so I never check if I have any messages in my inbox. Well, seems I did. I *think* the message is from my niece, and it's supposedly a sound clip from The Rising...of a Wraith saying to Sheppard in a whispery, haunting voice, "I seeeeee yooou..."

When did this happen? On the planet, or on the hive ship? (I'm thinking maybe the planet.) I just don't remember hearing a Wraith voice during the cull. It's really cool...and spine-chilling. Kinda freaked me out a little...

das
                      sigpic

Comment

On the way to work today I discovered I had an old text message. Now...I don't text, so I never check if I have any messages in my inbox. Well, seems I did. I *think* the message is from my niece, and it's supposedly a sound clip from The Rising...of a Wraith saying to Sheppard in a whispery, haunting voice, "I seeeeee yooou..."

When did this happen? On the planet, or on the hive ship? (I'm thinking maybe the planet.) I just don't remember hearing a Wraith voice during the cull. It's really cool...and spine-chilling. Kinda freaked me out a little...

das
                        Can't watch at the moment (as mum's home now and she's hogging the TV) but I don't remember it either so will re-watch when she goes out, though it would make sense that one of them could say that as they can do mind manipulation.
                        sigpic

Comment

More the Millennium. Though KyshaMalini if you think this is bad you should

Spoiler:
                          Have a look at the convo me and TP have been having on the RP thread Chill out hive. It's the last three or four pages of posts.
                          Oh I saw it. You do make it difficult to stay out the gutter. Whether that's / I'm not sure yet.

Comment

das
                            I don`t remember it. It`s interesting. I will watch this episode tomorrow.
                            sigpic

Comment

Only "I see you (have awaken)" that even remotely fits the description and I can remember is from Allies, practically the last seconds of the ep. But it was said to Ronon and Rodney, not to Shep.

Sounds like it is time to complete rewatch \o/

Comment

yay! Wraith ringtones!

Comment

Working...
                                X