No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I´m at uni for a few hours and they change the forum layout meanwhile.

4 words: I don´t like it. You´re right Malka, it´s way to bright, I have to squint my eyes.

Want the old layout back.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      It's not your computer. The forums went down for maintenance earlier today and came back like this. They've moved some things around, too, so I'm trying to find where everything is.
      It is very myspace/facebook like with the colors.I don't think it looks at all like a Stargate forum, except for our sigs and avatars.

Comment

I hate this!!!!!! Give us our forum back!!!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          I hate this!!!!!! Give us our forum back!!!
          Me too!! I've already written a complaint on the bulletin announcement post and whilst most of the sigs I can still see, the only avatar's I've got on my screen are SW's and TP's no-one elses not even mine.

To the Mods Pleeeeeeeease give us our old forum back.
          sigpic
          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
            Me too!! I've already written a complaint on the bulletin announcement post and whilst most of the sigs I can still see, the only avatar's I've got on my screen are SW's and TP's no-one elses not even mine.

To the Mods Pleeeeeeeease give us our old forum back.
            Someone said it's the GW avatars they can't see - me and SW have custom avatars, so that may be why
            sigpic

Comment

I can also see my avatar and all other custom avatars.

*wants the old forum back* (I think that´s going to be my new sig. )
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                Someone said it's the GW avatars they can't see - me and SW have custom avatars, so that may be why
                I just went to my 'Change Avatar' option. None of the pics for the GW avatars are showing up although there's still the option to select the blank pic of your choice.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                  I can also see my avatar and all other custom avatars.

*wants the old forum back* (I think that´s going to be my new sig. )

Make one for all of us then!
                  sigpic

Comment

I think I'll make one as well xD I'll try and find a sad Todd and Phineas, hehee. Does anybody know why it changed?

New discussion idea:
                    Why do you think the wraith evolved to prey on life force, instead of something more readily available such as more typical diets?

Comment

Now that I'm over the initial shock of waking up to find the new format, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I quite like it...

Edit: Revised assessment - I've gone off it - just looked at my profile page and realised that the Todd wallpaper has gone and I can't find any way to get it back...
                      Last edited by Trillian52; 18 January 2010, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Hello everybody. J can see your`s avatars. I can`t see avatar of QueenMalka.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                          New discussion idea:
                          Why do you think the wraith evolved to prey on life force, instead of something more readily available such as more typical diets?
                          They evolved from Iratus bugs which acquired human DNA. Iratus bugs feed on life force. Maybe Iratus bugs eat normal food until they reach maturity or something.

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                          Hello everybody. J can see your`s avatars. I can`t see avatar of QueenMalka.
                          Maybe she's using a GateWorld avatar, not a custom one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mm, I was just sat musing over why specifically life force. I mean, it's not exactly easy to get (dinner might fight back...), so I was just pondering over why that. That'll be something to ask the producers if there's ever the chance

Oh no, my profile colours have gone too Oh numnuts.

Comment

I want to whine: I lost my Keeper avatar... Is not fair!*sulks*
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                                Mm, I was just sat musing over why specifically life force. I mean, it's not exactly easy to get (dinner might fight back...), so I was just pondering over why that. That'll be something to ask the producers if there's ever the chance
                                Maybe they thought having space vampires who sucked blood wouldn't be realistic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X