• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demetri and Bernard...perfect.

Comment

My two cents will be Konrad or Rutger.
      ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

I've labelled Demetri and Bernard in my Photobucket album. Here's another pic of our last unnamed one.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
          My two cents will be Konrad or Rutger.
          I like Konrad.
          sigpic

Comment

He's pretty!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              He's pretty!
              How many wraith do you haev between you and SW, TP?
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

He's pretty!
                They all are.

Once they're all named I can post the pics and names in OOC so they can be added to the Adoption List. Neo, Fred, Gawain and Jimmy can meet them in Ankh-Morpork and bring them back to Boris's hive.
                sigpic

Comment

Heck, why don't we just go ahead and name 'em him...

Spoiler:
                  ONE HAWT COOKIE!!! WOO!
                  Spoiler:
                  Great. Now I'm hungry. I wonder if he'd mind a little nibble...
                  Spoiler:

das
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                    How many wraith do you haev between you and SW, TP?
                    Obviously not enough!!! LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                      Heck, why don't we just go ahead and name 'em him...

Spoiler:
                      ONE HAWT COOKIE!!! WOO!
                      Spoiler:
                      Great. Now I'm hungry. I wonder if he'd mind a little nibble...
                      Spoiler:

das

One Hawt Cookie!!! Woo! would be a pain to keep typing out so I think it would be better if he had a more conventional name.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

One Hawt Cookie!!! Woo! would be a pain to keep typing out so I think it would be better if he had a more conventional name.
                        Besides, that name would fit them ALL!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Besides, that name would fit them ALL!!!
                          Including Fred and Boris where I'm concerned.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hm... Argayl or Mouri -> this one means death.
                            sigpic

Comment

In the beginning there was Adam and Steve, and Steve saw Adam and he was beautiful and pleasing to the eye. One night, Steve followed Adam to the fields, and watched from the bushes upon the hay where Adam lay. Adam noticed his admirer and beckoned him over. Steve moved slowly towards Adam, his leather shading into the night, and placed his left hand tenderly on Adam's shoulder, smiling in his beautiful way,which lit up the dim air, radiance beaming from his eyes and face. Intention. Steve placed his hand carefully on his chest,and thus did feed . Such strength, such a good nature. Steve was pleased with his beloved meal. Then along came Eve (possibly TP ), who took quite a fancy in Steve, and they walked through the fields had in hand,worshipper and wraith until they reached the gate, going off to distant worlds and making them bow in their presence, finding.. "elegant" food ahahahhah and of course living happily ever after . Unlike their victims !

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                                In the beginning there was Adam and Steve, and Steve saw Adam and he was beautiful and pleasing to the eye. One night, Steve followed Adam to the fields, and watched from the bushes upon the hay where Adam lay. Adam noticed his admirer and beckoned him over. Steve moved slowly towards Adam, his leather shading into the night, and placed his left hand tenderly on Adam's shoulder, smiling in his beautiful way,which lit up the dim air, radiance beaming from his eyes and face. Intention. Steve placed his hand carefully on his chest,and thus did feed . Such strength, such a good nature. Steve was pleased with his beloved meal. Then along came Eve (possibly TP ), who took quite a fancy in Steve, and they walked through the fields had in hand,worshipper and wraith until they reached the gate, going off to distant worlds and making them bow in their presence, finding.. "elegant" food ahahahhah and of course living happily ever after . Unlike their victims !

Love it!

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X