Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Or maybe one like the AU Todd in Vegas. Imagine the conversations they'd have had.

Love the idea of Spike getting it together with a queen.
    Drusilla and Vegas Todd!

Spike and Sally *growls*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Spike and Sally *growls*
      Definitely Sally.
      sigpic

Comment

Drusilla herself would make a great queen for Todd
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          Jimmy was actually named by Joe Flanigan in the Directors Commentaries I think. I actually watched that just a couple days ago.
          My goodness... not only does his character get to name each wraith, but when the character didn't, the actor was doing it and he still came up with boring names... ::sigh::
          WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
          "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
          "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
          - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            Drusilla and Vegas Todd!

Spike and Sally *growls*
            *puts up hand and looks sheepish* Sorry, I must've been asleep - who's Drusilla?

Comment

Drusilla a major villianess from the Buffyverse. She is an old (well relatively speaking) English vampire that is supposed to be sort of insane, but she also has powers to perceive the future.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                Drusilla a major villianess from the Buffyverse. She is an old (well relatively speaking) English vampire that is supposed to be sort of insane, but she also has powers to perceive the future.
                Thanks! I need to get out more...

Comment

Originally posted by Soledat View Post
                  Drusilla herself would make a great queen for Todd
                  Welcome Soledat!

Comment

Thanks, Trillian52! I'm a Wraith lover since I saw them in Rising. It's great thing that so many people love them!
                    sigpic

Comment

The Wraith are indeed very cool! And deserve to be a part of Stargate forever! Welcome Soledat.

Comment

Thanks, Trillian52! I'm a Wraith lover since I saw them in Rising. It's great thing that so many people love them!
                        Welcome to the WDC.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
                          My goodness... not only does his character get to name each wraith, but when the character didn't, the actor was doing it and he still came up with boring names... ::sigh::
                          Jimmy wraith was named after James Lafazanos who played the part - Joe did indeed use the name during the commentary on Rising.
                          Sorry... as you can tell I am a truly obsessed wraith worshipper!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Thanks everyone for welcoming me and for green

As for Wraith - I was dissapointed that the case with their names was just left by. We can assume that with their telepathic abilities, the name could be a combination of emotional impulse passed by one to another. Like a scent for bugs for example, as Wraith heritage is Iratus Bug.

It's true, that none of Atlantis inhabitants had the ability to communicate with them telepathically, and Teyla's gift was not enough; she barely scratched the surface of the proces. Nevertheless, she was a queen for some time and it surprised me that when she was changed back - none of the team members had question about her experiences.

It's obvious that Teyla had to "call" her fellow Wraiths somehow. I haven't read this thousand of pages in this thread - but it's too much for me If someone figured this out - it would be nice to share with the idea.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm a Wraith lover since I saw them in Rising. It's great thing that so many people love them!
                              Hello and welcome to the WDC
                              ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Welcome to the WDC, Soledat.

Comment

Working...
                                X