No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

animated?? that's a bit tricky... but if it's just banner, then upload it to photobucket or imageshack and copy&paste the forum code...
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      animated?? that's a bit tricky... but if it's just banner, then upload it to photobucket or imageshack and copy&paste the forum code...
      no not animated, its just my custom WraithGoa'uld siggy, was having problems resizing to fit lol

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
        *runs into thread post some pics from a season 4 trialer then runs away again*
        Spoiler:

*squee* WWRAITH IN ATLANTIS ALERT (either that or somewhere ancient-y )
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedWater View Post
          hello,
          For my 1st post in this most excellent forum, i would like to put in a request to join the WDC.thanks
          err do people have to do anything to join the WDC other than really love the wraith as charactes/race and err do you have to ask to join to be counted a a member cause i never did that i just started chatting to you guys on the WDC thread

hello wickedwater so do you think the atlantian/wraith alliance in season 4 will end with another doublecross or begin a new chapter in atlantian/wraith relations
          Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

not really... all you do is post here and whn femalewraith sees you, she'll add you to the master list in the first post
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rien View Post

hello wickedwater so do you think the atlantian/wraith alliance in season 4 will end with another doublecross or begin a new chapter in atlantian/wraith relations
              hello rien, im not up on th alliance at this point due to my getting caught up on all the past ep. of both stargate shows,please explain it and i'll give my opinion.

Comment

welcome wickedwater, we dont bite....i promise!
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

omg i just killed a spider. i hate it when the weather turns cold and alla creepy crawlies start trying to come inside. if only i could hibernate like a wraith that would be cool

oh wickedwater i dont know how well i can explain about it. if you havent watched alla previouse eps up til season 4 and you dont like spoilers then you probably shouldnt read the next part of my post. in one of the season 4 episodes apparently the wraith are gonna team up with the atlantis expedition against the asurans(pegasus galaxy replicators). im just asking everyone what they think the outcome will be since the last time there was a wraith/atlantis expedition alliance was the end of season 2 beginning season 3 and it ended in a double cross.

if this alliance turns out well it would make alla gabriel/carter and shep/michael ships just slightly more possible lol

Comment

to be safe- lol
                    Spoiler:
                    if the wraith and atlantians do happen to team up then im 100% positive theres going to be double and triple crossing going on we already know michael and gabriel will be in season 4 with eps focusing on them i beleive, my theory is that the wraith will be pretending to team up with the lantians, but are also working for the asurans, then most likely the asurans will do something to p*ss off the wraith and they'll be back to the lantians or they may simply just be on their side
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Triple-crossing sounds good.

Though there would be a certain level of amusement to the Atlantis team expecting such, and the Wraith being honest.

Comment

i dont really expect the alliance to work out but if it did then wraith/lantian shippers might be happy. im not really much of a shipper to be honest. carter and o niel are a OTP in my opinion but other than that i dont really bother who does or doesnt end up together.

susannes fanfic was great so i didnt mind the carter/gabriel ship and thought it was kinda sweet but usually i try to avoid that stuff like the plague. great way to tie up the story though the ending was a little abrupt. there should have been a brief epilogue like;

"With bates and his compadres securely behind bars carter, gabriel and the rest of atlantis inhabitants were able to return to their peaceful attempts at cohabiting with one another and continue in their romantic endeavours without having to worrying about annoying bad guys. that is until the asurans attempted to lay seige to the city of atlantis causeing a state of panic, doom, uncertainty amongst both human and wraith inhabitants.
                        But then jack o'neil showed up in a kick ass spaceship to save the day by totally blowing the asurans outta existence. the days that followed were filled with much confusion, fighting and witty repartai between o'neil and gabriel as they fought over the affections of one samantha carter.
                        Fortunately an experiment of mckays resulted in two carters and atlantis knew peace once again. until one of the carters gave birth to 7 human/wraith hybrid kids who ran rampage throughout the city but thats a whole other story."

Comment

The Wraith dont see anything wrong with scaring the crap out of millions of people, destroying families, destroying anyone that stands in their way and then trying to get to earth were they will terrify, destroy some more and consume billions of people... that to me sounds evil, as entertaining as the Wraith are, I do think they are evil, although I have had this thought many times in my head, evil or not? But in conclusion I have to say, most humans feel bad about eating animals and there are lots of vegetarians/vegans and when people eat animals we try our hardest to keep them happy during their (rather short) lives...

ATLANTIS WOO!

Comment

i see your point... but here's the thing, the Wraith can't choose an alternate diet b/c as far as we know, there is no alternate... as for allowing happiness... they allow their prey to love and mate, and have families... it's not like they have breeding farms.... they allow the huamns free will until the point where they are culled... without the cullings, the humans are living relatively happy lives... and if our live stock could figure out our culling schedule, they'd start to freak out too when the time came...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              i see your point... but here's the thing, the Wraith can't choose an alternate diet b/c as far as we know, there is no alternate... as for allowing happiness... they allow their prey to love and mate, and have families... it's not like they have breeding farms.... they allow the huamns free will until the point where they are culled... without the cullings, the humans are living relatively happy lives... and if our live stock could figure out our culling schedule, they'd start to freak out too when the time came...
                              I completely agree with you Lilith...When it comes to this, then humans on Earth are relatively crueler
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xepherah View Post
                                I completely agree with you Lilith...When it comes to this, then humans on Earth are relatively crueler
                                exactly... which is why i've never considered the wraith evil....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X