No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont mind about her harem or ardeur situation but i tend to skip all of her intimate scenes which means i miss bits cause their always stoping to talk bout stuff and reveal secrets and stuff part way thru

i did try marking which pages to skip with a red marker pen so i wouldnt read stuff i didnt want to but then my mom picked the book up and asked me why i was highlighting all the sex scenes so i gave up on that idea heh

oh i now have pictures in my deviant art gallery yaay!!!
    Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

the sex isn't all that bad... i mean she doesn't even use sex terms.... but then i've corrupted many.... my friend Toria used to skip over the sex scenes like you, but once she got to ID, well it really is all unavoidable.... and to make this on topic... Anita's arduer makes her like a wraith queen... well she she refuses to feed off of women that's one taboo she'll never break....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

i wish anita was like a wraith queen!!!

then at least she would keep her clothes on when she feeds. i notice susanne has meg cabot as one of her favourite writers. im currently reading her mediator series though i have to hide the books until i finish reading or my mum will make off with them lol

i wonder if wraith have written literature that they read for no other reason than pure escapism?

Comment

well, imean, she has a harem of men, all of whom are either a vampire or lycan.... and when they don't feed, they get consumed by bloodlust.... and she herself has to feed and only feeds on them.... we've never actually seen a Wraith Queen feed except for "Allies" and then she fed on one of her own.... we also know from "The Defiant One" that wraith feeding on other wraith makes them almost invincable.... and then there when we were talking about wratih mating habits, and well if they are like preying matise and the female eats the male after procreation, then that too ties into the arduer.... and on top of everything... from the first moment i walked into this thread i've saying one thing, over and over again... that the wratih are nothing but one type of vampire.... the possibilities are endless
          sigpic

Comment

for some reason i keep getting an urge to draw the ouran host club members cosplaying as the stargate atlantis main cast. ive even figured out which host club members would play which atlantis characters all i have to do is draw it. only i have a choice of making hunny play a wraith or carter.

Comment

lol.... haruhi is teyla... definately... and mori-senpai is ronon, hands down.... kyouya is smart like mckay but cool like shep... and tamachi has mckay's moodswings who did you cast as who?
              sigpic

Comment

well as you already said haruhi as teyla and mori as ronon. their so perfect for those roles, glad you think the same.

as for the rest:

kyoya as weir cause hes the one in charge who keeps things running (plus he has kinda the same hairstyle)

tamaki as shepard cause hes the king of the host club and shepard is the team leader (plus shep likes to flirt as does tamaki)

i cast the twins as mckay and beckett cause their both really smart and hikaru can be cruel/mean just like mckay whereas kaoru can be really sweet like beckett

im leaning towards hunny as a wraith cause until season 4 starts carter wont be a member of the main cast and i think a really short wraith with a cuddly bunny would be so cute!!!

Comment

*runs into thread post some pics from a season 4 trialer then runs away again*
                  Spoiler:

Comment

ooh interesting.

err i just noticed blackniyas comment on one of my pictures and am sad to say i dont have photoshop i used to have it when i was sharing a computer with my dad but he deleted it somehow and my laptop only has paint

Comment

ah... well there are other programs you can download for free... remember, google is a good friend
                      sigpic

Comment

err i believe i previously mentioned technology hates me and computers are evil. besides i just talked my mum into getting photoshop for me

does photoshop help with faded colours cause all my pictures come up faded when i scan them in. i spend ages lightly shading their skin tone and it doesnt even show up!!!

we're starting to wander off topic arent we? so do you think this seasons atlantian/wraith alliance will end in a double cross again or open a new chapter in wraith/human relations

Comment

sometimes... but like i said before on dieviant art... scanners always frak up colours... unless you buy a high-quality one that's usually around 500-600 USD at the least....
                          sigpic

Comment

hello,
                            For my 1st post in this most excellent forum, i would like to put in a request to join the WDC.thanx
                            Last edited by WickedWater; 06 September 2007, 06:32 PM.

Comment

welcome wicked water!! wow, tyr saying that five times fast
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                welcome wicked water!! wow, tyr saying that five times fast
                                thanx im trying to get my siggy pic to work lol oops to small, lets try this again lol

Comment

Working...
                                X