Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
    Slash...Lilith and Susanne haven't changed. Do I even want to know what happened while I was gone?

Heh, still have Michael pics?
    Hi Isil'zha great to see you here again.
    How have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
      Hi Isil'zha great to see you here again.
      How have you been?
      I was already asked that.

I have school books to get ready, oh, and I got dumped last week.

Comment

thats horrible dumping and being dumped is a nasty experiance.
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
          thats horrible dumping and being dumped is a nasty experiance.
          Yeah...he's a relationship n00b, and I think he just realized that he was stupid to dump me.

I never did do that last chapter of my fan-fic. Oops. I should work on that.

How much of a Wraith presence are they planning for season 4?

Comment

well i only know theres going to be something involving michael and-

Spoiler:
            i heard from wraithlord a few days ago that the mid season 3 parter will probably feature gabriel and his hive 0.o should be interesting ne?
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
              I have school books to get ready, oh, and I got dumped last week.
              Oh that's horrible to hear
              maybe these wraith pics will help cheer you up
              Spoiler:

Comment

hey susanne i have a question about how you write your story

i was just wondering whether you just write with no real plan and make it up as you go along or if you have every little detail already worked out in your head or just a general idea with room for random/spontaneous stuff
                Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

i have an answer for you rein.... a good writer will say that the story took over somewhere in the middle.... a great will say that story writes itself.... so the question is, are you a good writer, or are you great writer?

me? i'm a good writer... i try to force my ideas onto paper before i just give up and let the story lead itself.... you'd think by now i'd learn to write an opening paragraph and let the story take it from there.... atleast then i mihgt come up with something half-way decent and worth publishing.....
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

well rien ill be honest i have the beginning, and i know the end (sort of ) but the middle kinda just starts out.... and snowballs into random crap i just have to include and the dialouge....well half the time its like its writing itself but yeah i get the beginning done, then go nuts until i think im in a good position for the end
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

You all should check this out : http://community.livejournal.com/wraithsteve/
                      It reveals some of the new episodes coming up, enhanced with some new Wraith-pictures inside the wraithsteve community.

Enjoy though
                      sigpic

Comment

and..... dear god 2 new chapters.... i realy have to end this soon but were so close to the new season!!! englands (i have recently found out) will start in october, around the 10th.
                        sky one.

Spoiler:
                        Chapter 26

Snooping around.

Gabriel clamped a hand over Sam’s mouth and dragged her into a shady corner, he watched as two huge things walked by huge bug like things, they stopped briefly looking around but moved on shortly. He released her after a few minutes and Sam stepped out cautiously “well… we know he’s here” “yes and we must leave.” Sam nodded and tightened her grip on her stunner. Gabriel approached her side and looked at her. “You do know there will be more of those creations near the only available exit?” “Yeah I know, but we can’t find the other door.” Gabriel took the stunner from her grasp. “Then let me do the shooting.” He moved slowly down the corridor towards the lights, Sam followed him closely watching for anything coming their way. They didn’t find one of those creatures until they entered the third corridor. Two of them coming fast. Gabriel grabbed Sam and shoved her into a supply closet; they waited in the dark until the footsteps were gone. “Sam those are the first two we’ve seen.” “I know gab, it’s a little odd isn’t it?” “Very. Lets go, they are gone for now.” They slipped out and walked further along the corridor, the hum of energy was getting louder as they approached a set of double doors, Gabriel twitched them open and two blurs erupted from the other side, both colliding with the intruders. The gun slid along the floor until a foot stamped down on it. “Well what do we have here Boys?” The creatures had Sam and Gabriel pinned, one was gripping Sam by the upper arms, its talons digging into her skin. The other had Gabriel pinned uselessly against the wall. “Well Samantha carter, this is an honor.” “Michael, shame I cant say the same.” The wraith scowled at the obvious insult. “Aren’t you even the least bit interested in how I know your name?” “ You hacked into a laptop left behind by Sheppard during your last encounter and decrypted the files” she smiled smugly at Michael; his face said she was right. But she paid dearly as Michael snapped his fingers and the bug holding her squeezed her arms tightly, screams escaped as she felt her upper arm snap like a twig, Gabriel roared and struggled violently against the bug holding him, no one did that to Samantha! Michael turned his attention to Gabriel and laughed. “Ah the famous Gabriel, yes I managed to hack a report on you.” “Im flattered you know my human name” he replied gruffly. Michaels smirk widened. “So how long were you down there Gabriel? 30? 40 years?” “As I have said Michael, it matters not” Michael laughed again “and you still find yourself a friend of humans, humans Gabriel did that to you.” “Not all humans are as evil as you Michael” Gabriel and Sam saw the shock and anger on his face. “Take the human to the experiment chamber, lock the wraith somewhere he won’t do harm, and keep him there!” the bugs obeyed without question. The one holding Samantha bodily lifted her from the floor and walked with her still trapped in his claws, she saw the other take a struggling Gabriel in the opposite direction.

Chapter 27

The ‘I hate bugs club’

The gigantic bug slammed Sam onto the cold metal and held her by the throat; Michael swooped in and tied the straps tight. Sam was going red as the bug pressed hard on her windpipe, finally Michael instructed him to leave and Sam took in a large gulp of air as he let go. She couldn’t see much in the gloom, what she did make out were several tanks holding different coloured liquids and something dead in it. Her ears registered a tinkling noise coming from her right. She heard footsteps and something wet and slimy was dropped onto her stomach. She leaned her head up and felt sick, on her stomach was an iratus bug covered in some sort of solution. She involuntarily shivered at both the bug and the cold solution; suddenly it sprang to life as she shivered, registering food available….

They had checked several different worlds and this one was a complete bust. Shepperd McKay and ronon walked back through the wormhole to Atlantis, there on the balcony looking anxious was dr wier, and Sheppard shook his head in distain watching her deflate, there was one more world to check before they called everything off. A small wraith base the queen had told them, in the event Gabriel had to go somewhere he would go there, it had been abandoned for quite a few years but she was positive he could have visited the base. Lorne and his team were to accompany Sheppard on this one. They all strapped up and the gate began to dial. With a whoosh of Technicolor bubbles the stargate connected and they walked through to the planet. At first glance there didn’t appear to be any signs of Gabriel or Sam, but they found bent trees and upturned dirt where Gabriel had skidded with his dart to land, they couldn’t be far. Walking away from the stargate they spotted a small complex on a distant hill and Sheppard pulled out his binoculars. “I see the dart.” McKay immediately started ranting. “Just because their dart is there does not mean that they themselves are there!” “I know McKay but this is the best lead we’ve had all day, now come on lets go check it out.” They all walked quickly towards the dark complex, guns raised and at the ready, it was starting to get dark here, so they needed to move fast. Reaching the complex McKay took over and cracked the lock just as Sam had done earlier, carefully they turned on their p-90 lights and walked in, the doors behind them immediately shut plunging them into darkness. “McKay I thought you said you had that fixed!” “Well how was I to know they’d immediately shut afterwards huh?” “ok fine, lets just get moving.”
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

so in britain we have to wait until october before season 4 starts? that would explain why i couldnt find it mentioned in this months sky mag

not really sure why i bothered checking anyhow since my house at uni has no tv so ill have to wait until the complete season 4 boxset comes out probably the christmass after next

when i write stories i always have a general plan which i stick to though there is always room for random inspiration to take control. thanks for the new chapters susanne im starting to get addicted

Comment

yep i checked, its october for sure. and i do have a general....start and end, the middle i just go crazy with and thanks im glad you enjoy it. more chapters will come when i can get my brain to work properly.
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i have a general start and specific ship/pairing that must happen no matter what... my problem is i get carried away with dialogue... i'm trying to break that by rping, but susie can attest to this... some posts it's just dialogue... doesn't really help that no one else besides mikoros tries to describe things...
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

all of my short stories so far tend to focus more on description than dialogue though ive never actually tried writing fanfiction. i find it easier to write about my own eccentric little characters cause i know them and if i write about characters created by others i worry too much that im writing them out of character and messing up the story

Comment

Working...
                                X