Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    THIS is hilarious!!! Is this one of the Defenders' videos - it's too darn funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJqGEhW62M

das
    ROFL. OMG, so funny Craig,apparently, has shabby-chic hair and likes top play 'surprise' and 'tackle'... sounds about right
    Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    Those were pretty funny. But you, know for all we know Todd appreciates Kenny so much he gives him a giant awkward hug every time he sees him. Most of their interactions are off screen.
    Probably
    Originally posted by vanillavamp View Post
    Todd certainly looked comfortable with his arm around Woolsey. I bet he knows how to hug. Possibly, Todd even sleeps with a Kenny doll and a Woolsey doll in his pod.
    Hmmm.... I remember I have those screen caps. I love the idea of him having Kenny and Woolsey plushies to cuddle up to

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Precisely!

Not only is Todd exceptionally good at hugging - he sleeps with ME, all wrapped around him with my claws dug firmly in his back so he ain't going anywhere!!!! Puuuuuurrrrrrrrrr
      Then I stand corrected... but...

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
      Hmmm.... I remember I have those screen caps. I love the idea of him having Kenny and Woolsey plushies to cuddle up to
      He was so cute with Woolsey! Maybe he could have the dolls on his desk or something, if there isn't room for them in the pod with Todd's Pet...

Comment

Originally posted by vanillavamp View Post
        Nearly fell out of my chair! Now I want to see a step-by-step makeover.
        Originally posted by MCH View Post

Oh wow that is fab, I haven't stop giggling yet. Thanks DAS
        ROFL. OMG, so funny Craig,apparently, has shabby-chic hair and likes top play 'surprise' and 'tackle'... sounds about right
        It's the 'double tubbie discount' that had me rolling on the floor!!! Just the way those two look at each other! I can just imagine them sharing a bath...

das
        sigpic

Comment

It's the 'double tubbie discount' that had me rolling on the floor!!! Just the way those two look at each other! I can just imagine them sharing a bath...

das
          Oh yes, that bit with those two looking to each other fit perfectly

Comment

Precisely!

Not only is Todd exceptionally good at hugging - he sleeps with ME, all wrapped around him with my claws dug firmly in his back so he ain't going anywhere!!!! Puuuuuurrrrrrrrrr
            Knew I was right. Todd is Todd Pets, and Todd Pet is Todd. The Ying and yang of the Wraith and Worshipper.

MCH
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

das

The whole thing had me giggling, but the 'double tubbie discount' was the icing on the cake.

MCH
              sigpic

Comment

THIS is hilarious!!! Is this one of the Defenders' videos - it's too darn funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJqGEhW62M

das
                OK, I saw this at lunchbreak at work and can't access youtube so I couldn't see what you were all laughikng about
                I had to wait 5 hours till I got home and could look... let me say it was well worth the wait!!!
                I could hardly BREATHE I was laughing so much!

Oh but poor Steve - stunned AND sedated! Poor baby... I hope he got a double tubbie discount and extra conditioner in compensation!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

OK, I saw this at lunchbreak at work and can't access youtube so I couldn't see what you were all laughikng about
                  I had to wait 5 hours till I got home and could look... let me say it was well worth the wait!!!
                  I could hardly BREATHE I was laughing so much!

Oh but poor Steve - stunned AND sedated! Poor baby... I hope he got a double tubbie discount and extra conditioner in compensation!
                  And then there's the TP extra compensation as well.

MCH
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                    And then there's the TP extra compensation as well.

MCH
                    Steve: But not at the parlour, Babe - she takes me home for that!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Steve: But not at the parlour, Babe - she takes me home for that!
                      But of course TP will take you home. for Steve special compensation. It wouldn't be special if she didn't!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I wonder if that beauty palor does manscaping... *shifty eyes*

das
                        sigpic

Comment

Apologies for all the pics but here's one of Spike and the REAL reason he came to Earth
                          Spoiler:

Comment

what? Craig's going to the beauty parlor???
                            WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                            "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                            Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria View Post
                              what? Craig's going to the beauty parlor???
                              He doesn't have to, he's visiting Tp tonight for a massage in the RP threads

Comment

He doesn't have to, he's visiting Tp tonight for a massage in the RP threads
                                shoot and I thought he was going to have his fingernails done. he he TP is a good substitute however.
                                WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                                "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                                Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Working...
                                X