Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    I'm REALLY angry at the moment. MGM have started putting Season 1 albums up - Poisoning The Well and Suspicion are there but they haven't included any pics of Steve.
    What????

Poisoning The Well IS Steve! It's all about him! What else is the IN that ep apart from Steve??? I suppose it's all Shep delivering his "funnies" then? Oh, hardie-har-har
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      What????

Poisoning The Well IS Steve! It's all about him! What else is the IN that ep apart from Steve???
      There's hardly any pics at all in any of the albums. I've given up hope of getting hold of good Season 1 Wraith pics now.
      sigpic

Comment

are there none in
        Spoiler:
        macsyour man?

that you could use?

I got heaps of pics of Steve from there - virtually frame by frame!
        (Steve: she's so dedicated in her worship of me )
        sigpic

Comment

are there none in
          Spoiler:
          macsyour man?

that you could use?

I got heaps of pics of Steve from there - virtually frame by frame!
          (Steve: she's so dedicated in her worship of me )
          I was hoping for new ones from things like behind the scenes or really good quality episode shots which MGM had improved on.
          sigpic

Comment

I was hoping for new ones from things like behind the scenes or really good quality episode shots which MGM had improved on.
            I'm amazed there aren't a lot more behind the scenes shots than I've seen...

Just picture Todd with his feet up, boots off, coffee in one hand, script in the other... or Steve in a pair of tatty jeans or Shawn caught red-handed eating pizza!
            I would have thought they would be very popular!

Of course TPTB don't tend to go for what the fans want!
            sigpic

Comment

or Steve in a pair of tatty jeans or Shawn caught red-handed eating pizza!

Of course TPTB don't tend to go for what the fans want!
              I was lucky to find those new ones of Boris. Mind you, I'm probably the only Wraith fan who wanted them
              sigpic

Comment

I was lucky to find those new ones of Boris. Mind you, I'm probably the only Wraith fan who wanted them

Nothing wrong with being different!

Nobody liked Greg either till I washed him down and spruced him up!
                sigpic

Comment

Nothing wrong with being different!

Michael tends to get slightly ignored as well 'cos he's not fully wraith
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Of course he is! Poor baby! *blows kisses to Michael*
                    sigpic

Comment

I always liked his glorious smile.

Originally posted by Draygon
                      I want to do some more photo manipulations with him. I ran out of suitable game screenshot pics so I'm hoping we can get some interesting photos to use as backgrounds while we're on holiday.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm REALLY angry at the moment. MGM have started putting Season 1 albums up - Poisoning The Well and Suspicion are there but they haven't included any pics of Steve.
                        That is so not funny,

Grrrr somebody in MGM needs Wraithing. Grrrr

MCH
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                          I have noticed that myself. Very annoying.

* Don't worry Michael we still love you*

MCH
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

It's so sad that there are not enough good wraithy screencaps and behind-the-scenes-photos.

Let us think of poor Hector, in substitution for every poor Wraith whose fate it is to not have any good photograph at all. We see some of them only wounded or dying.

Just for the statistics: I always liked Greg and Michael too.

Comment

The Seige 1 is now up. Some really good pics of Bob too - they're clear and he's ordinary colours instead of being part green in a particularly hideous shade. A couple of nice Greg pics in The Defiant One album. Still no Rising 2, though, so I don't know if I'll get a better pic of Jimmy.

Still angry about the lack of Steve.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, I know this against the thread discussion at the moment, but I believe Kenny is taken for granted by Todd too much, so I've posted a couple of pics I made earlier with him getting his own back: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=917

Comment

Working...
                                X