Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanillavamp View Post
    I did too. Now Todd is equal with Shep again. (Forgive me Steve and Shawn and dear silent Jimmy and suave Erik, but you weren't on the list.)

And now there are certain images I can't get out of my head. Frankly, I think Shep would rather be out on the sofa with popcorn and the TV for company.
    What images? I'm always interested, in a purely scientific non-guttery kinda way, in imagery...
    sigpic

Comment

And a completely tongue in cheek tribute to my two favourites. In memory of Steve's pout and Shawn's campily regal savoir faire. With affection and respect, and I hope no one takes offence.

Spoiler:
      http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae95/vanillavamp/steve_shawn_wall01.jpg

That's started my day off with a good laugh. I love it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dolfynnchick View Post
        It's been over a year since I posted any of my "Refrigerator Crack Art" here.
        Those are really cute.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          What images? I'm always interested, in a purely scientific non-guttery kinda way, in imagery...
          Concerning the menage a trois... I can't find a scientific way to describe it... there are no words...

Comment

Couple of wallies -

Steve motivational:

And a completely tongue in cheek tribute to my two favourites. In memory of Steve's pout and Shawn's campily regal savoir faire. With affection and respect, and I hope no one takes offence.

Me like lots. Those pictures really show the boys off well, thank you

MCH
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
              That's started my day off with a good laugh. I love it.
              Happy to provide a morning laugh delivery!

Originally posted by MCH
              Me like lots. Those pictures really show the boys off well, thank you
              They're a photogenic pair!

Comment

Originally posted by dolfynnchick View Post
                It's been over a year since I posted any of my "Refrigerator Crack Art" here. For the uninitiated, it's called refrigerator crack art because I lack a scanner and used to tack it onto the refrigerator to take pictures of it. I now lack a scanner and a refrigerator, so you'll have to deal with me taking pictures of it on my bed. Please excuse the yellow lighting and shadows.

First up, Queen Periwinkle, Commander Butterscotch and baby Max. I finally drew out an idea I've been having for a while:
                Spoiler:

Queen Periwinkle: Shhh, there's no such thing as Ronon Dex.

Next one is safe for work, but suggestive. Again, Queen Periwinkle, Commander Butterscotch and baby Max:
                Spoiler:

panel one - "Grrrrr" *rustle rustle* "Tee hee hee" *squeak squeak*
                panel two - baby Max: Hey, whatcha doin'? Papa, why're ya jumpin' on Mommy like that? Are you wrestling? I wanna play too! How come you're not wearin' any clothes?"

The rest are pieces in progress. I'm doing a little fairytale series. All are Queen Periwinkle and Commander Butterscotch. I'm sure you can figure out what fairy tales they are!

Spoiler:

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaa.
                Hi Dolfynnchick *waves* Glad to see your back.

Thanks for making my day start with a laugh. Love the pictures.
                Don't forget to post the work in progress pictures once they are finished. Please pretty please.

MCH
                sigpic

Comment

I LOVE this thread!

i can't green you all but thanks for all the laughs

lunchboxes
                  sigpic
                  FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                    I LOVE this thread!

i can't green you all but thanks for all the laughs

lunchboxes
                    Hum that reminds it nearly lunch time here . Best go open the box.

MCH
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                      Hum that reminds it nearly lunch time here . Best go open the box.

MCH
                      Who's box are you going to open?
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, it's lunch break for me right now and Todd has just turned up... he keeps his lunch box well under wraps but he's promised he'll let me see what's in his if I let him see what's in mine...

sigpic
                        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Loving the Steve Motivational wallie btw - in fact I;m looking at him right now! And I don't have any work to do, Steve baby, cos it's lunch break, so pardon me if I stare a while!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            Who's box are you going to open?
                            That's for me to know and Sil.... and a certain Wraith to find out

MCH
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                              No worries...Todd is fine. Joe Mallozzi - who is writing the Atlantis movie - has even hinted to us on his blog that Todd goes free in the movie!

das
                              And what exactly did he say?
                              ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
                                And what exactly did he say?
                                He told me on his blog that I should especially like the movie (he knows how I feel about Todd...I AM Todd's 'spokeswoman' on his blog... ), and even Joe's dogs said 'Todd Free' on their Twitter page!

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X