Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    The Chill-out Hive? TP's HIve and the Chill-out Hive are in permanent dock, so they're effectively the sme hive!
    oohhh that's a mighty nice sig there TP! hmmmmmm reminds me of Florida. Where was he when I was at the pool! dargh!
    WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
    "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
    Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Hey guys, what's up? Here to lay down my 900th post on the greenest and coolest thread on the forum!! 100 to go till 1000, trying to make it before my first forum b-day. I'll be 1 year old in GWforum years in November, so plenty of time!!!

Thanks guys!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
        Hey guys, what's up? Here to lay down my 900th post on the greenest and coolest thread on the forum!! 100 to go till 1000, trying to make it before my first forum b-day. I'll be 1 year old in GWforum years in November, so plenty of time!!!

Thanks guys!!
        Not 100 to go but 94 posts to go.

MCH
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
          Not 100 to go but 94 posts to go.

MCH
          Tru but still Major Davis go you good thing!! *Queens cheer*
          sigpic
          Queen Mina by me Wraith_Babe

Comment

Originally posted by berryblade View Post
            I'll join.

When I first watched Stargate Atlantis I thought the Wraith was a giant karmic joke on meat-eaters hahah (hardcore vegetegan here, meaning I'm too strict for vegetarian, too slack to be vegan.)

I can't help but see a delicious irony

Count me in!
            Hi berryblade. Nice to see another Australian Todd fan.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            btw, anyone who's interested can have a look at chapter 10 of Wraith Games
            I really like this story & am looking forward to the next chapter.

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
            Me? I could never be a vegetarian because I could never give up bacon! It's like meat candy!

das
            Totally agree - life without bacon would unbearable!

Comment

Haha, yeah, I'm a fiend for Todd. I'm just slack because I have moments when I get too blotto and I'm like "ahhh, stuff it, I'll just get a cheese pizza instead" - food purgatory I guess.

The Wraith are one of the best villians on any television series. Depending on which way I take my degree, I might even try and write at least ONE paper on them!

Anyone know which page in this thread would be best for finding a bunch of Todd pics? Or links?

I know it's probably been mentioned here a dozen times before but I could only read the first one-hundred pages and the last a hundred pages (days off uni = happy berryblade) but who here really wants to know what happened to him when they got to Earth?

I sure hope Shep Shep didn't get to him

No worries...Todd is fine. Joe Mallozzi - who is writing the Atlantis movie - has even hinted to us on his blog that Todd goes free in the movie!

There are lots of Todd pictures here - and there's a Todd thunk thread somewhere with more. I'm in a rush, but I think others here can help.

das
              sigpic

Comment

No worries...Todd is fine. Joe Mallozzi - who is writing the Atlantis movie - has even hinted to us on his blog that Todd goes free in the movie!

There are lots of Todd pictures here - and there's a Todd thunk thread somewhere with more. I'm in a rush, but I think others here can help.

das
                Woo hoo and about time too that he's confirmed that. When did he sat that? Recently?

MCH
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Couple of wallies -

Steve motivational:
                  Spoiler:

And a completely tongue in cheek tribute to my two favourites. In memory of Steve's pout and Shawn's campily regal savoir faire. With affection and respect, and I hope no one takes offence.

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by vanillavamp; 11 August 2009, 06:19 PM. Reason: remembered how to insert an image...

Comment

It's been over a year since I posted any of my "Refrigerator Crack Art" here. For the uninitiated, it's called refrigerator crack art because I lack a scanner and used to tack it onto the refrigerator to take pictures of it. I now lack a scanner and a refrigerator, so you'll have to deal with me taking pictures of it on my bed. Please excuse the yellow lighting and shadows.

First up, Queen Periwinkle, Commander Butterscotch and baby Max. I finally drew out an idea I've been having for a while:
                    Spoiler:

Queen Periwinkle: Shhh, there's no such thing as Ronon Dex.

Next one is safe for work, but suggestive. Again, Queen Periwinkle, Commander Butterscotch and baby Max:
                    Spoiler:

panel one - "Grrrrr" *rustle rustle* "Tee hee hee" *squeak squeak*
                    panel two - baby Max: Hey, whatcha doin'? Papa, why're ya jumpin' on Mommy like that? Are you wrestling? I wanna play too! How come you're not wearin' any clothes?"

The rest are pieces in progress. I'm doing a little fairytale series. All are Queen Periwinkle and Commander Butterscotch. I'm sure you can figure out what fairy tales they are!

Spoiler:

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

Originally posted by dolfynnchick View Post
                      It's been over a year since I posted any of my "Refrigerator Crack Art" here. For the uninitiated, it's called refrigerator crack art because I lack a scanner and used to tack it onto the refrigerator to take pictures of it. I now lack a scanner and a refrigerator, so you'll have to deal with me taking pictures of it on my bed. Please excuse the yellow lighting and shadows.

First up, Queen Periwinkle, Commander Butterscotch and baby Max. I finally drew out an idea I've been having for a while:
                      Spoiler:

Next one is safe for work, but suggestive. Again, Queen Periwinkle, Commander Butterscotch and baby Max:
                      Spoiler:

panel two - baby Max: Hey, whatcha doin'? Papa, why're ya jumpin' on Mommy like that? Are you wrestling? I wanna play too! How come you're not wearin' any clothes?"

The rest are pieces in progress. I'm doing a little fairytale series. All are Queen Periwinkle and Commander Butterscotch. I'm sure you can figure out what fairy tales they are!

Spoiler:

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaa.
                      These kill me with the cute! The first one especially. I bet Ronon's hiding in the closet or under the bed...

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        Welcome to the WDC!

The only thread which manages the change from "Scientific Discussion" to "Censored Gutter Talk" in less than three posts!
                        Awesome, looks to me like I've definitely found the right thread then. I loves me some gutter talk. Especially if it's 'scientific discussion' based gutter talk. Ooooh yeah

das
                        Sweet! Todd's the best wraith ever, I would love to chainsmoke my way through a conversation over earl grey with zir (I only chainsmoke through the best of conversations )

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaa.
                        Oh wow, I love these. Especially the first one haha, I think I had that nightmare once too
                        Radical Feminst + Veg*n + 420 Culture + Sarcasm

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaa.
                          It's nice to see your art work again. They are so cute.
                          LS

Comment

thread: Who would you like to go on a date with?
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=63896&page=31

The human Sheppard is in the lead against Todd...Todd was in the lead for a while... Poor Todd.

Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                              thread: Who would you like to go on a date with?
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=63896&page=31

The human Sheppard is in the lead against Todd...Todd was in the lead for a while... Poor Todd.

Can you imagine going on a date with ShepShep AND Todd?

Man, the most awkward menage et tois in two galaxies.
                              I'm going to go vote for Todd now hahah.

{ / smutty smutt thoughts }
                              Radical Feminst + Veg*n + 420 Culture + Sarcasm

Comment

Can you imagine going on a date with ShepShep AND Todd?

Man, the most awkward menage et tois in two galaxies.
                                I'm going to go vote for Todd now hahah.

{ / smutty smutt thoughts }
                                I did too. Now Todd is equal with Shep again. (Forgive me Steve and Shawn and dear silent Jimmy and suave Erik, but you weren't on the list.)

And now there are certain images I can't get out of my head. Frankly, I think Shep would rather be out on the sofa with popcorn and the TV for company.

Comment

Working...
                                X