X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Since PA posted her t-shirt design a bit ago here's mine:

Spoiler:
    Cool!!! When are you going into production?????
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      Implying more Iratus DNA was added, not less, to make the all-singing and dancing version used on Mikey.
      The cunning plan in Conversion -

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/208.shtml

Everyone agrees that administering re-sequenced cells of a full iratus bug, designed to seek out and destroy the alien elements in Sheppard's body, would do the trick.

In other words, a plot device so there could be some action in a cave full of bugs descending on threads from the cave ceiling.

What the retrovirus used on Mikey did -

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...ipts/207.shtml

BECKETT: We're working on a retrovirus that would alter Wraith D.N.A., essentially stripping out the iratus bug elements of the genetic code and leaving only the human aspects behind.

Which brings me to another point, how is it, if that's the case, having all of Michael's and Carson's research available to her, Keller was unable to reverse what her treatment did to Todd? *snaps fingers* Hang on, it's coming to me... oh yes, that'll be Plot Device again. Bu**er me, SGA was riddled with it.
      You've forgotten the plot device of Keller's treatment causing the infection in the first place.
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Are you going to have one made up so you can wear it?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Cool!!! When are you going into production?????
          Don't know really. Could get into serious copyright problems if I started duplicating this. I wouldn't want MGM to sue my pants off.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Can we all have one??

MCH
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
              The cunning plan in Conversion -

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/208.shtml

Everyone agrees that administering re-sequenced cells of a full iratus bug, designed to seek out and destroy the alien elements in Sheppard's body, would do the trick.

In other words, a plot device so there could be some action in a cave full of bugs descending on threads from the cave ceiling.

What the retrovirus used on Mikey did -

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...ipts/207.shtml

BECKETT: We're working on a retrovirus that would alter Wraith D.N.A., essentially stripping out the iratus bug elements of the genetic code and leaving only the human aspects behind.

You've forgotten the plot device of Keller's treatment causing the infection in the first place.
              No, no, I remembered it, I just couldn't be bothered to remind everyone... It's all, as Stephen Fry (God bless you, sir) coined, ar*e gravy of the first order.
              Last edited by Isolde; 09 August 2009, 12:16 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

No, no, I remembered it, I just couldn't be bothered to remind everyone... It's all, as Stephen Frye (God bless you, sir) coined, ar*e gravy of the first order.
                Stephen Fry always had a way with words. Me like.

MCH
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

It's all, as Stephen Frye (God bless you, sir) coined, ar*e gravy of the first order.

It describes the science of SGA perfectly.
                  sigpic

Comment

No, no, I remembered it, I just couldn't be bothered to remind everyone... It's all, as Stephen Frye (God bless you, sir) coined, ar*e gravy of the first order.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd add about Mikey and his miraculous transformation to 'not-quite-suddenly-human' because it's bothering me. If he was transformed in every sense - nudge, nudge, wink, wink - are you telling me he had to grow one? From scratch, and what happened when he turned back? Oh my... poor bu**er. Now you see it, now you don't. What a blow. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd add about Mikey and his miraculous transformation to 'not-quite-suddenly-human' because it's bothering me. If he was transformed in every sense - nudge, nudge, wink, wink - are you telling me he had to grow one? From scratch, and what happened when he turned back? Oh my... poor bu**er. Now you see it, now you don't. What a blow. LOL
                        We'll never know if the Wraith have all the human anatomical bits. Beckett had plenty of Wraith bodies to examine after the siege but the fact that he didn't announce anything missing means nothing in a show like SGA.

Maybe this pic gives a clue.

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...2x03_2557.html
                        sigpic

Comment

and
                          sigpic

Comment

We'll never know if the Wraith have all the human anatomical bits. Beckett had plenty of Wraith bodies to examine after the siege but the fact that he didn't announce anything missing means nothing in a show like SGA.

Maybe this pic gives a clue.

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...2x03_2557.html
                            Or that one of Eddie with his packed lunch in his leather pants! Woohoo!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              Or that one of Eddie with his packed lunch in his leather pants! Woohoo!
                              You mean that pic which Das never noticed?
                              sigpic

Comment

You mean that pic which Das never noticed?
                                Oh yeah, that's the one!

Found it! This one:

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X