Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
    Now that isn't ever going to be the sixth season and, we have to wait until the sun explodes to see the Atlantis movie

LS
    At least we know exactly why it was entitled 'Extinction' as it truly was in every sense of the word.

Not that I'm bitter, you understand, or even remotely gutted.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      At least we know exactly why it was entitled 'Extinction' as it truly was in every sense of the word.

Not that I'm bitter, you understand, or even remotely gutted.
      No course not.

Hope no SGA writer ever meets you on a dark and stormy night.

Night Isolde.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
        No course not.

Hope no SGA writer ever meets you on a dark and stormy night.

Night Isolde.
        ROTFLMAO!

I think anyone who posts here would be quite deadly for a SGA writer even in a very sunny and public place.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          ROTFLMAO!

I think anyone who posts here would be quite deadly for a SGA writer even in a very sunny and public place.

sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMAO!

Love your "ran out of coffee..." sig - I entirely sympathise with Bob... indeed when I run out of coffee I can make Bob look like a little pussy cat!!!!
            *sneakes off to snurch more coffee* Coffee, coffee, coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              Love your "ran out of coffee..." sig - I entirely sympathise with Bob... indeed when I run out of coffee I can make Bob look like a little pussy cat!!!!
              *sneakes off to snurch more coffee* Coffee, coffee, coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee
              Thanks, everyone is so kind. I have a lot fun doing the siggies in PB but I have zero talent for anything remotely artistic.
              God, I just can't seem able to memorise all the Wraith's "names" * mumbles to self, that's Bob*

I become deadly without coffee...So, here's an espresso for you, TP!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, everyone is so kind. I have a lot fun doing the siggies in PB but I have zero talent for anything remotely artistic.
                God, I just can't seem able to memorise all the Wraith's "names" * mumbles to self, that's Bob*

Oooh, thanks! *hug* Just what I need to get me through a Monday afternoon in the office!

Oh, yes TP without coffee can make a hungry wraith look tame!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

That Monday run out of Coffee siggy is great. Poor Bob.

I could just hear I FORGOT THE COFFEE echoing around the office from workers wh'd forgot to bring in the coffee and had to have tea to get through MONDAY.

MCH
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks MCH, that means a lot since you all have great siggies.

Oh tea, that's is so...well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks MCH, that means a lot since you all have great siggies.

Oh tea, that's is so...well.
                      If your a coffee fan tea is so YUCK and make you want to

MCH

Wraith wraith and more wraith
                      Last edited by MCH; 27 July 2009, 03:40 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Happens to me all the time
                        I know Steve, Bob, Michael, Todd, Spike, Boris and Aurora but I'm not good on the rest
                        Could someone give me a picture of all of them with the name and the scene/ episode they appear in?
                        The harvest moon is rising
                        Wraith are never-ending

Comment

Originally posted by Hive Queen View Post
                          Happens to me all the time
                          I know Steve, Bob, Michael, Todd, Spike, Boris and Aurora but I'm not good on the rest
                          Could someone give me a picture of all of them with the name and the scene/ episode they appear in?
                          There is a list with pictures done by Naamiaiset. Somewhere here on WDC thread there is a post with the link can't remember the post I've lost the link I had. Suggest you VM her and ask for it. Or ask Ciannwn.

Hope that helps.

MCH
                          sigpic

Comment

hey all, glad to see your keeping the WDC going! hope this finds every one well. I sure do miss our green guys.
                            take care

masterling
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                              There is a list with pictures done by Naamiaiset. Somewhere here on WDC thread there is a post with the link can't remember the post I've lost the link I had. Suggest you VM her and ask for it. Or ask Ciannwn.

Hope that helps.

MCH
                              here it is
                              http://naamiaiset.livejournal.com/49087.html
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
                                Thanks
                                The harvest moon is rising
                                Wraith are never-ending

Comment

Working...