Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    He's my special Wraith in the role playing game and I like the comparison to a wild boar roaming the woods. It was also an important symbol in Celtic mythology.
    Thank you Wild boar is a generally accepted symbol of strenght, bravery, invincibility and authority.
    ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
      *slinks in...*

Save a puddle jumper, ride a Wraith... ????

*slinks out...*

das
      Now das, you wouldn;'t be thinking of taking advantage of Steve while he's... em... prone and indisposed...???
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

So...I'm thinking we should change Eddie's name to Randy...

das

HaHaahahahhaaha! Handy Randy!!

WK
        "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
          I wonder why do you call dreams about wraith pervy? They are absolutely healthy and normal and sane

Pervert.

WK

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            Now das, you wouldn;'t be thinking of taking advantage of Steve while he's... em... prone and indisposed...???
            Who wouldn't?! (sorry Aurora, you know you're the only one for me really!)

Comment

*slinks in...*

Save a puddle jumper, ride a Wraith... ????

*slinks out...*

das

lol! Ruuuuuude-dah!

WK

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
                Thank you Wild boar is a generally accepted symbol of strenght, bravery, invincibility and authority.

What about stinky? Really, really rotten bums?

WK

Comment

I feel inspired....

I think I'm actually going to give up the protest and give myself a signature. Yes. And I am going to dedicate this signature to Dick Trickle the Red Racy Driver.

WK

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
                    I think I'm actually going to give up the protest and give myself a signature. Yes. And I am going to dedicate this signature to Dick Trickle the Red Racy Driver.
                    And why not.
                    sigpic

Comment

A Benny Hill Wraith would be a cross between Greg, Sleazy Eddie, and one of those big, dumb warriors...and would look something like this:

das
                      If Benny's beard were a little longer, he would make a great Wraithy Santa Claus...
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Dulcamara-lyrics by Don Schlitz

Comment

Okay, so why isn't my signature showing up? I'm utterly daft at this sort of thing!!!

WK

Oh Yea!! It is!
                        Last edited by Wraith Cake; 21 May 2009, 05:44 PM. Reason: Because I'm daft.

Comment

I know some of us concerned about "SGA:Extinction". Some of us are worried this could be the end of the Wraith. This may not be so. We have no idea, me at least, what is going to happen in the movie. So, I was thinking. what if.
                          Spoiler:
                          When Sheppard brought Atlantis to Earth he unknowingly brought a pathogen with it. This pathogen became activated when it came in contact with Earth's atmosphere. Where it causes horrible deaths among the human population and, there was no cure. So, there you would have the title "Extinction"

Now, what if:
                          Spoiler:
                          Todd is the answer to an antidote. Since Wraith are naturally resistance to the virus. Todd's biology has antigens to create a vaccine. He would become an unlikely hero for the humans on Earth. Todd saving the human race. Just a though on an unlikely story line for the SGA movie. I say unlikely because, TPTB would not think of such a story. but, I could be wrong.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                            I know some of us concerned about "SGA:Extinction". Some of us are worried this could be the end of the Wraith. This may not be so. We have no idea, me at least, what is going to happen in the movie. So, I was thinking. what if.
                            Spoiler:
                            When Sheppard brought Atlantis to Earth he unknowingly brought a pathogen with it. This pathogen became activated when it came in contact with Earth's atmosphere. Where it causes horrible deaths among the human population and, there was no cure. So, there you would have the title "Extinction"

Now, what if:
                            Spoiler:
                            Todd is the answer to an antidote. Since Wraith are naturally resistance to the virus. Todd's biology has antigens to create a vaccine. He would become an unlikely hero for the humans on Earth. Todd saving the human race. Just a though on an unlikely story line for the SGA movie. I say unlikely because, TPTB would not think of such a story. but, I could be wrong.

LS

It’s funny I had a similar thought…

What if…
                            Spoiler:
                            Atlantis is still mostly unexplored. Who knows maybe same deadly pathogen from some ancient lab contaminates Earth…The survival of Earth depends on our “heroes”. Since the cure is in the Pegasus galaxy, the team is allowed to fly Atlantis back there in the blink of an eye thanks to Mckay (Zelenka helps)… Ronon is unhappy that Todd is part of the team. Todd helps the team find the cure. Earth is saved, happy ending… The TPTB leave us again with the uncertainty of Todd’s future...
                            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                              It’s funny I had a similar thought…

What if…
                              Spoiler:
                              Atlantis is still mostly unexplored. Who knows maybe same deadly pathogen from some ancient lab contaminates Earth…The survival of Earth depends on our “heroes”. Since the cure is in the Pegasus galaxy, the team is allowed to fly Atlantis back there in the blink of an eye thanks to Mckay (Zelenka helps)… Ronon is unhappy that Todd is part of the team. Todd helps the team find the cure. Earth is saved, happy ending… The TPTB leave us again with the uncertainty of Todd’s future...
                              Great idea we think alike. if only we can write the story

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                                Great idea we think alike. if only we can write the story

LS
                                Indeed
                                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X