Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solla View Post
    Hey! We need you alive to play here
    Don't worry, Steve would never do that to me... well, at least not all the way... he does like a bit of "little bit of me little bit of you..." – but then, so do I!!

For a fanfic on how much self-control our beautiful Steve has in that respect click on my link and look for "Loved By A Wraith" - an alterantive ending to Steve's epie! Shameless self-plug there - Steve's attitude must be rubbing off on me!!

And yes, that pink is doing my head in!!!!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
      That's great... What sort of strange creatures are you obsessed with? Apart from dragons and wraith, of course.
      Basically all kinds of animals or alien beings - real existing, praehistoric and mythological.
      No matter if it's got fur, scales, feathers, exoskeleton, legs, wings, fins...
      I think every creature has a beauty of its own. I've met many people who think for example that rats, crocodiles, spiders, warthogs, bats and morays are ugly but for me they're fascinating and deserve the same attention and respect we pay doggies and squirrels.

When I watch a creature horror movie I'm never scared because I'm much too interested in the scientific background of the respective creature and I get upset when it's killed in the end. And I'm a complete spoilsport beause I tend to complain about unrealistic animal behaviour in movies. ("Yes, I know, the script says the lion has to attack the protagonist but the average lion would never attack in such a situation!")

Comment

*head-desk cos of colour...*

I'm with you on that point DS. I tend to start getting very interested into the scientific background of a creature, wondering how it works biologically and so forth.
        Kinda hard to concentrate in class when you're trying to work out the problem of a centaur's anatomy...
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          I'm with you on that point DS. I tend to start getting very interested into the scientific background of a creature, wondering how it works biologically and so forth.
          Kinda hard to concentrate in class when you're trying to work out the problem of a centaur's anatomy...
          I know exactly what you mean! I sometimes draw centaurs and other hybrid creatures as skeletons to try to get a grip on how their bodies move and work in general.

Now isn't that a useful occupation...? Drawing non-existant creatures and trying to come up with explanations for their biology and behaviour. Oh, wait! Isn't that what we're doing here on the WDC?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            I know exactly what you mean! I sometimes draw centaurs and other hybrid creatures as skeletons to try to get a grip on how their bodies move and work in general.

Now isn't that a useful occupation...? Drawing non-existant creatures and trying to come up with explanations for their biology and behaviour. Oh, wait! Isn't that what we're doing here on the WDC?
            yes, but at least we have slightly more to go on than a few dogeared myths Plus we can bug the writers for answers if we want to or if we get really bored/frustrated...
            sigpic

Comment

Geesh, that's one heck of a pink shade! A little darker, and it would match my hair! (yes, i've coloured it magenta - just cause I wanted to...) Thought my comp had a nervous breakdown or something...

sigpic
              -Has anyone seen my sanity?

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                Thanks, Solla...and everyone! Gotta run, but before I do...

Spoiler:

das
                That great love it. Cute kitty.

MCH
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Todd demands a wraithie green background instead of pink. He says pink doesn't suit him:

Spoiler:

Comment

Todd demands a wraithie green background instead of pink. He says pink doesn't suit him:

Spoiler:

That was a worse shock than the GW pink background.
                    sigpic

Comment

*head-desk cos of colour...*
                      OK that's it this bubblegum pink colour is making my eyes hurt ..... sorry I'm heading of the gutter where there no pink .... for some reason I see the gutter for WDC as very green and hive like.... so I'm going down there, purely of course because of the bubblegum pink colour

MCH
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Tell Todd he need to change his makeup artist.

MCH
                        sigpic

Comment

I HATE PINK!!!! Always have, and this isn't helping change my opinion of the colour...

Want wraithy Green....
                          sigpic

Comment

I HATE PINK!!!! Always have, and this isn't helping change my opinion of the colour...

Want wraithy Green ....

Me too ..... want to join me in the gutter? It not pink down here at least that's my excuse this time ....

MCH
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

That was a worse shock than the GW pink background.
                              Agreed. It's a totally AU fanart
                              ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                Don't worry, Steve would never do that to me... well, at least not all the way... he does like a bit of "little bit of me little bit of you..." – but then, so do I!!

For a fanfic on how much self-control our beautiful Steve has in that respect click on my link and look for "Loved By A Wraith" - an alterantive ending to Steve's epie! Shameless self-plug there - Steve's attitude must be rubbing off on me!!

And yes, that pink is doing my head in!!!!
                                It was so nice of you to save Steve. And, I should say, you are a hopeless romantic Can't believe you were talking about your harsh side pages ago.

Basically all kinds of animals or alien beings - real existing, praehistoric and mythological.
                                No matter if it's got fur, scales, feathers, exoskeleton, legs, wings, fins...
                                I think every creature has a beauty of its own. I've met many people who think for example that rats, crocodiles, spiders, warthogs, bats and morays are ugly but for me they're fascinating and deserve the same attention and respect we pay doggies and squirrels.

When I watch a creature horror movie I'm never scared because I'm much too interested in the scientific background of the respective creature and I get upset when it's killed in the end. And I'm a complete spoilsport beause I tend to complain about unrealistic animal behaviour in movies. ("Yes, I know, the script says the lion has to attack the protagonist but the average lion would never attack in such a situation!")
                                Agreed. Every creature has its own charm, except for helminths. IMO
                                I have never been scared by any of the horror movies with monsters, too. My own horror criteria is something non-human with humanlike appearance and behaviour. Something that pretends to be human, brilliantly copes with a task, but you feel inside your heart that something is wrong.
                                ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Working...
                                X