Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
    susie
    im sorry jess i ran out of ideas and mike the members are usually around later. if thats what you mean
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

well...This story was very recognizable. I see it daily because of the work I do, depressed people checking themselves out. A lot of young people nowadays. It is really the proof where our world is going at. These stories are often a reflection of our true societies.
      sigpic

Comment

ah i know depression and suicide is common these days but xeph how've you been? i havent seen you in ages
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
          im sorry guys, it was hard to write this.

Spoiler:
          The final nail….
          They rushed her to the labs and started testing immediately. Shawn was frantic and Michael wasn’t faring as well either. It seemed she had suffered the agony of a miscarriage. They had managed to stem the bleeding but as Shawn and Michael watched her sleep they couldn’t help but doubt themselves. Was it their fault? Had the stress been too much? It weighed heavy on both of them. Finally after hours of sleep Sara woke up. Immediately she looked at her stomach and at Michael. His face said it all and she started screaming. Knew she had lost it. Not just the baby. But everything. The grief was unimaginable as she sobbed quietly to herself. Slowly Michael walked over and hugged her, then Shawn. But it wasn’t enough to take away the pain. As the days flowed by she couldn’t help but dwell on the incident. Sank deep into depression. It was her fault. Her fault only. She decided. Silently she made up her mind. As both wraith were busy keeping their minds off the pain she slipped away and walked down the corridor. The depression had drove a wedge between everyone. She had to escape. The pain was too much. She walked faster. They both knew of her depression and would notice her gone soon. Finally she arrived at the armory, it was mostly wraith stunners in here, but there was one gun, genii make. She silently closed the door behind her and took the gun off the rack. Admiring its smoothness. But she couldn’t take too long. Silently she raised the gun to her head and took a deep breath. “Let the pain end” she whispered and pulled the trigger. Both wraith had noticed a few minutes after she had left. Desperately they searched everywhere for her. Michael ran to the armory 10 minutes later and opened the door. A wave of sickness hit him. Dead...she was dead. He leaned against the doorframe and shut his eyes. It all became too much and he left. They buried her on a hill. Overlooking the forest and lowland. A grave marked only with 2 flowers and the name Sara on a rock. To them, she would never be forgotten.

OMG!

Comment

lol i know it was a crap ending but i ran out of ideas ..... now imthinking up the next fic mwahahahaha
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
              ah i know depression and suicide is common these days but xeph how've you been? i havent seen you in ages
              Owh i have been working on my treatise on telepathy, ehr. busy serving the hive, ehr, catched up some work because of sicknesses, ehr working, eating ****ting and sleeping. Sad story...things don´t always end happy. This entire ****ty world is the proof of that. But....I´m fine, just tired and hungry that´s all. Fortunately Shawn has always some food for me, and a nice cousy bed to sleep on...beside of him that is...:-)))))
              sigpic

Comment

lol i suppose its better than what ive been doing, evil programming. coding and stuff, truly horrible.
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

my fic has a new chapter woooo

Comment

hi i am new to this forum and i want to join the wraith defenders club i absolutely love the wraith especially Michael and the wraith queens

Comment

well hi there welcome to the club you have good taste in wraith lol michael is way hot
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

mmmmmm michael *drools*
                        anyway, what do people think of my new chapter?

Comment

i really liked it jesserella cant wait to find out what will happen next after
                          Isabel found out what Michael is

Comment

well, no more waiting, its up

ok, i have a decision to make, i have two possible endings to my fic, one happy, one sad, i was wondering what you guys would prefer?

let me know pleeeeease

Comment

Originally posted by andee frizzell fan View Post
                              hi i am new to this forum and i want to join the wraith defenders club i absolutely love the wraith especially Michael and the wraith queens
                              hi (im not here much sry guys and girls)
                              female Wraith will hopefully get you on the member list soon enough
                              anyhow welcome to gateworld and such

nice ending to the fanfic susie i havnt read the rest of it but the detail you put in was fab so im sure the rest of it was too

(have you ever considered being a writer? you might be the next J.K )

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
                                hi (im not here much sry guys and girls)
                                female Wraith will hopefully get you on the member list soon enough
                                anyhow welcome to gateworld and such

nice ending to the fanfic susie i havnt read the rest of it but the detail you put in was fab so im sure the rest of it was too

(have you ever considered being a writer? you might be the next J.K )
                                thanks fords follower, miine pails in comparison to jess' fic but yeah people keep telling me i have a knack for writing....if only my grammer were better
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X