Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey fellow wraith members, how are things? there good my end

Comment

ah theyre doing fine over here ...god its really early.....*yawn* *trots off to think of stuff to do for the fic*
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

love the new chapter susanne
        Spoiler:
        i never thought sara could get pregnant from a wraith i did not see that coming
        cant wait to read the next chapter and for anyone that hasnt seen it yet there is a new interview with connor trinneer on the gateworld homepage
        http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/our_mistake.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
          hey fellow wraith members, how are things? there good my end
          alright not much happening with me

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
            ah theyre doing fine over here ...god its really early.....*yawn* *trots off to think of stuff to do for the fic*

yeah love your chapter susanne. I would like to have Shawn´s baby though!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

love the new chapter sus, and i have also added a new chapter to my fic

Comment

thanks guys i seem to be getting more inspired newest chapter coming soon!!!
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
                  I wonder were Laura the Asgard is ....haven't seen here in a while...Kaelya too..
                  Anyway I've found a piccie for Jess...

Since we're talking about guys and rooms , he's not wraith but he's still cute...
                  Thanks Chel for asking about me! I had a sad situation with one of my pets that kept me from checking in. I love your pic of Gabriel on the bike! (And the others that you have posted out on Sathaels hive!) There is a hot story about Shawn as well out on Satheals. I'd like to read one about about Gabriel too!

It's been fun catching up on the stories Susanne!

As far as a wraith soap - It'd be awesome. Just think of the titles - "All my Wraith", "The Wraith and the Restless", "Days of our Wraith" - It's endless and that is just some of the names stolen from American Soaps! A catchy title would make a great sig..Oh and the sigs are great by the way!
                  Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
                  http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

hi wraithies hows a going i was checking out Joe Mallozzi blog and some one asked him about wraith reproducing here is a quote from the blog
                    Spoiler:
                    Anonymous #8 writes: “Do you think we will get to find out how the wraith reproduce?”

Answer: You will.

Comment

Anonymous #8 writes: “Do you think we will get to find out how the wraith reproduce?”

Answer: You will.
                      This is from Joe Mallozzi blog He also said that in Season 4 we will find out how the Wraith have become such a threat for the Lanteans so fast.
                      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                      Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                      http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                      My fan fiction

Comment

how...wraith reproduce?...... wow that aught to be fun.... lol i always imagined either the buggy way of big bulbous eggs or the human way.... more bug tho
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
                          This is from Joe Mallozzi blog He also said that in Season 4 we will find out how the Wraith have become such a threat for the Lanteans so fast.
                          !!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There is some good news coming up. especially those breeding sessions!
                          Owh..ehr...Am i being a pervert now?
                          sigpic

Comment

im sorry guys, it was hard to write this.

Spoiler:
                            The final nail….
                            They rushed her to the labs and started testing immediately. Shawn was frantic and Michael wasn’t faring as well either. It seemed she had suffered the agony of a miscarriage. They had managed to stem the bleeding but as Shawn and Michael watched her sleep they couldn’t help but doubt themselves. Was it their fault? Had the stress been too much? It weighed heavy on both of them. Finally after hours of sleep Sara woke up. Immediately she looked at her stomach and at Michael. His face said it all and she started screaming. Knew she had lost it. Not just the baby. But everything. The grief was unimaginable as she sobbed quietly to herself. Slowly Michael walked over and hugged her, then Shawn. But it wasn’t enough to take away the pain. As the days flowed by she couldn’t help but dwell on the incident. Sank deep into depression. It was her fault. Her fault only. She decided. Silently she made up her mind. As both wraith were busy keeping their minds off the pain she slipped away and walked down the corridor. The depression had drove a wedge between everyone. She had to escape. The pain was too much. She walked faster. They both knew of her depression and would notice her gone soon. Finally she arrived at the armory, it was mostly wraith stunners in here, but there was one gun, genii make. She silently closed the door behind her and took the gun off the rack. Admiring its smoothness. But she couldn’t take too long. Silently she raised the gun to her head and took a deep breath. “Let the pain end” she whispered and pulled the trigger. Both wraith had noticed a few minutes after she had left. Desperately they searched everywhere for her. Michael ran to the armory 10 minutes later and opened the door. A wave of sickness hit him. Dead...she was dead. He leaned against the doorframe and shut his eyes. It all became too much and he left. They buried her on a hill. Overlooking the forest and lowland. A grave marked only with 2 flowers and the name Sara on a rock. To them, she would never be forgotten.

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

susie

Comment

All I can say is.......where have the Wraith gone?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:
                                President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                                President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                                Forum Charmer
                                Forum Ambassador
                                Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Working...
                                X