• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks wraithlord it didnt take too long and im happier with them
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Yeeeeeeaaaaaayyyyy, Sus invented something new to this world.
      A wraithsoap...or a soapwraith....anyway ya´ll want it.
      OH AND SUS?.....WE ARE SO LUCKY THERE ARE NO LOVEHEARTS OR WE WOULD HAVE DROWNED IN IT BY NOW.....
      PLUH! GRRRR....
      sigpic

Comment

a wraith soap? beats emmerdale thats for sure hehe and your right xeph im trying to come up with the new chapter but i keep getting interrupted *cries* and im having a hard time
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

nooooooooooo, anyway, you guys should join the stargate soap rp, its got wraith in itr

Comment

I have placed a new thread on this forum named Wraith vs Ori. I would like to hear suggestions and their responses
            sigpic

Comment

hmmm intersting...*goes off in search of a debate*
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                a wraith soap? beats emmerdale thats for sure hehe and your right xeph im trying to come up with the new chapter but i keep getting interrupted *cries* and im having a hard time
                I don't worry! I trust you, susie. I'm sure you'll find inspiration for a new great chapter.
                Anticipation only makes it better....
                sigpic

Comment

aww thanks chel... halway there! not long now... and its the longest ive taken to do a chapter
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Xepherah View Post
                    Yeeeeeeaaaaaayyyyy, Sus invented something new to this world.
                    A wraithsoap...or a soapwraith....anyway ya´ll want it.
                    OH AND SUS?.....WE ARE SO LUCKY THERE ARE NO LOVEHEARTS OR WE WOULD HAVE DROWNED IN IT BY NOW.....
                    PLUH! GRRRR....
                    you know what Xeph? " la jalousie est un vilain defaut!" = jealousy is a nasty flaw! hahahahaha
                    I also love your story! your neck to neck with susie and jess...
                    sigpic

Comment

aww thanks chel... halway there! not long now... and its the longest ive taken to do a chapter
                      True! your making me drool for it....
                      sigpic

Comment

aww dont worry,
                        and just to make you drool even more a little spoiler-
                        Spoiler:
                        more fighting a major shocker and omg Sara could lose it!! and not just her sanity
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

aww dont worry,
                          and just to make you drool even more a little spoiler-
                          Spoiler:
                          more fighting a major shocker and omg Sara could lose it!! and not just her sanity
                          OMG!OMG!OMG!
                          How I'm a going to sleep tonight?*Drools*
                          sigpic

Comment

my work is done *returns to hideously difficult fic*
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

You think so?!?! I'll take sleeping pills and hug and kiss Gabriel all night long! or rather he'll kiss me all night long!
                              sigpic

Comment

gaaaahh *whacks head on wall* its short. but by god i did it.

Spoiler:
                                On the second week of silence Michael sidled into the sleeping quarters looking sheepish. Sara looked up and smiled. “Michael. What a surprise…” her face fell as he looked worried. “What’s wrong?” Michael thought for a few minutes before replying. “ ummm Sara I think you should go for a scan…” Sara cocked her head to the side, what was he babbling about? “why?” Michael took a deep breath and it all tumbled out. “your blood shows high hormones only affiliated with being pregnant Sara…” she went pale “I- I cant be….” Michael frowned. “ you are. And it’s HIS.” Sara knew just who he was on about but she was so shocked, she couldn’t think, “a-are you sure?” Michael wasn’t pleased at her reaction. It was her own fault really. But he had secretly hoped it was his. “Yes im sure Sara. Although I don’t know what it will be like. I have no knowledge of what wraith ‘interference’ will do to the child.” Sara sat numbly staring at her stomach. Pregnant? She felt so foolish. So stupid. It was quite obvious by Michaels reaction he wasn’t going to accept it. Sara knew she wanted to keep it but Michael wouldn’t be happy, neither would Shawn. And she was in no position to stop either of them from fighting again. Silently Michael left her and walked down the corridor. This time he would kill Shawn. His betrayal was enormous. Not only did he sleep with Sara she was having his child. He approached Shawn from behind. They were well away from Sara. She wouldn’t hear them. Silently he raised his fist to punch Shawn but Shawn whipped around and grabbed it. “Why are you attacking me now?!” Shawn hissed Michael struggled to loosen his hand and spat back “you shamed us all that’s why” as they began fighting Sara got up, agonizing cramps were weaving over her abdomen, she swayed a little trying to steady herself. Sara began to panic. This wasn’t right, she was only just under a month according to Michael. Staggering along the corridor she winced with every pain, threatened to throw up on each stumble. Finally she made it to the other side of the complex, hearing Michael and Shawn yell she burst through the door before collapsing in agony. They both looked up and scrambled to her aid. As Michael grabbed her he noticed she was damp…with blood. “Shawn…she’s bleeding.” They both joined in the panic “well could she have lost…” “ I DON’T KNOW” they both lightly picked her up and ran as fast as they could to the labs.
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X