Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    Wait a minute, you named him Spike?!?
    I think we were inspired by Spike from 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' and 'Angel'.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      I think we were inspired by Spike from 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' and 'Angel'.
      But he is "spikey" so we can give a nod to GoSpikey, as well, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
        I am ROTFLMAO! Had to wait to stop giggles and wipe away tears so I could type again. Don't feel bad. My sister, who has been an American all her 42 years, didn't know what it was either. I just explained it to her and now she's walking around going "gross! that's sick! ewwwww!" LOL

mfw

Well, I'm not surprised on your sister reaction. It's not something a female could really enjoy. I know I'll never do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
          You know I think that's very true. I also think that it is not easy to be open minded. It does require the "willingness" to have your views challenged. And ultimately I think that when you are feeling challenged by what someone has posted, and you take the time to think about why you feel "challenged" you learn a little more about yourself. You learn a little more about yourself and what you fear.

WK
          Ahhh, you basically stated my life motto in that last two sentences!

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
            Oooo, pretty, pretty boy! *grabs him by the coat and drags him off to Steve's party*
            I think I'm going to get a tattoo like that one! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
              Also, Ronon he was interesting up until season three, or was if four? Then he just played the dumb comic relief. He just reinforces my opinion *unfortunately* that many good looking men, like women, rely so heavily on their physical appearance that they are dumb as posts and are about as deep as a box of black magic chocolates.

WK

Lovely comparison! That one with the chocolate. No box of black chocolate is ever deep enough for me!

And for me, the saddest part is that most of those people are smart, just never, ever used their brains. Such a waste of the potentials...

Comment

Originally posted by leksa View Post

Lovely comparison! That one with the chocolate. No box of black chocolate is ever deep enough for me!
                YES!! I love the 70% cocoa content!

Originally posted by leksa View Post
                And for me, the saddest part is that most of those people are smart, just never, ever used their brains. Such a waste of the potentials...
                aye...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                  I think I'm going to get a tattoo like that one! ^_^
                  Funny you should mention that. I've been thinking about getting a Wraith tattoo (or two) for several months now. I kinda want to get a portrait of Todd only more in the style of how Masterling does her paintings. (M, I hope you wouldn't mind if I borrowed one of your images for style reference?) I also want to get a tribal-style tattoo like the Wraith have. I've always wanted tattoos on my face like the Maori (men and women) but living in the conservative Midwest where I am, I'm afraid I'd be tarred and feathered.

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
                    Funny you should mention that. I've been thinking about getting a Wraith tattoo (or two) for several months now. I kinda want to get a portrait of Todd only more in the style of how Masterling does her paintings. (M, I hope you wouldn't mind if I borrowed one of your images for style reference?) I also want to get a tribal-style tattoo like the Wraith have. I've always wanted tattoos on my face like the Maori (men and women) but living in the conservative Midwest where I am, I'm afraid I'd be tarred and feathered.

mfw
                    wow excellent idea about the wraith portrait.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                      wow excellent idea about the wraith portrait.
                      Hi Fifth. We haven't seen you in a while. Good to see you back.
                      sigpic
                      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

I asked the question for you.

I saw it! Thanks much! *smooches*

Now - to see if he answers all the questions...

das
                        sigpic

Comment

What kind of ending was that?????

Spoiler:
                          I use to like Shep, but I'm getting to where I just want to hang him. So what happens to Todd????? I thought this wasn't supposed to be a cliffhanger!!!
                          sigpic
                          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I use to like Shep, but I'm getting to where I just want to hang him. So what happens to Todd????? I thought this wasn't supposed to be a cliffhanger!!!
                            EatG spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            It was only a cliffhanger for us: "Is there going to be a next time?"
                            Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              It leaves it open - we don't know what their relationship will be, or if Todd's alive or dead, or whatever.

Tyler Wraith -

Spoiler:
                              Okay - he had all of 30 seconds of screentime, but I LOVED how he drilled his heal into Ronon's wound! It's EXACTLY what I've been wanting to do for this entire season!

(And he looked mighty fine, too!)

If I hadn't been told it was Tyler, I wouldn't have known - he just seemed really different from the others. I liked it!

But I am now sad that I will never see lovely new Wraith ever again...

das
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                That, my friend, was a trademark TPTB ending. The kind where they answer no real questions and shove ships in our faces. The kind where they end everything with convenient "magic plot-solving acorns." It hurt me as well.
                                Wraith Humour. I has it.

Comment

Working...
                                X