No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, btw i have chaper 2 of 'Destiny' up, take a look and tell me what you think

Comment

ok gimme a minute and ill tell you.
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ok WOW yours is better than mine jess, its totally great
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

really, no i think they're just different, we have different styles, though both good

Comment

naaah yours is way better than mine jess mines just a jumbled mess,yours isnt.
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i am a creative writing student, lol, but thanks

Comment

blergh i didnt even pass english
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

bless, your doing a good job then

Comment

yep i failed with a dishonourable D for both but i was doing great up until my last year when we got the worst teacher imaginable, he didnt teach us squat. AND THATS how i failed
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

that sucks, i hate teachers like that

Comment

*mumbled swearing* i hated his guts, he wouldnt answer questions and just threw it out so many times we didnt know anything. and the questions were harder too, i did past papers in mock exams and my past paper for the year before, just before my exams when i had a wonedrful teacher was a B !!! a frikin B!!! how the hell i failed i dont know but i put it down to my idiotic teacher
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                          lol, btw i have chaper 2 of 'Destiny' up, take a look and tell me what you think
                          I can't find it! sniffs it's in the fanfics area?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xepherah View Post
                            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            (Xepherah shakes her head)
                            .....You guys are horrible.....
                            I hope I can keep Shawn away from the pc for the next few days...or you might turn out to become his supper...
                            No way! I don't think I'll be his supper...check out my new boyfriend ....(hugs Gabriel and kisses him )

Drools.....
                            sigpic

Comment

mmm gabriel *drools with chel*
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                                *mumbled swearing* i hated his guts, he wouldnt answer questions and just threw it out so many times we didnt know anything. and the questions were harder too, i did past papers in mock exams and my past paper for the year before, just before my exams when i had a wonedrful teacher was a B !!! a frikin B!!! how the hell i failed i dont know but i put it down to my idiotic teacher
                                There , there , my dear susie , don't worry ...we all had and continue to have in my case dumb a** teachers!(law , economy and spanish grammar ) , but it will be over someday , and then we will all hate our future boss , or maybe , hopefully, we'll become our own boss , who knows ?
                                In any case, for someone who has failed english you write beautifully and I really enjoy reading you story.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X