Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    *THUNK*
    And he's not even a Wraith! Yeah, the long hair thing definitely plays a big part in the thunk factor!
    Yeah, love the hair, but he's sexy even with it short *goes to search for pic*
    Spoiler:

omg I need to stop looking. I'll never stop! But I had to post this one too:
    Spoiler:

*fans self on floor*

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
      But if you notice, he has a very strong, Wraithy browline. Now, let's capture him, shave off his eyebrows, and bleach his hair white!

das
      Sounds like a plan, honey... mwahaha
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

But if you notice, he has a very strong, Wraithy browline. Now, let's capture him, shave off his eyebrows, and bleach his hair white!

das
        Hey! Yeah, you've got a point. It must be a brow thing. Huh, never really knew that about myself. lol Sebstien Chabal as a Wraith. Now THAT would be interesting. Anybody good at Photoshop?

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
          Yeah, love the hair, but he's sexy even with it short *goes to search for pic*
          Spoiler:

omg I need to stop looking. I'll never stop! But I had to post this one too:
          Spoiler:

*fans self on floor*
          Oh...my.

OT:
          Spoiler:
          I've seen him with short hair (other than the pic you posted), and he is cute. But with the hair, he's 'Rrrrrrwwwwarrrrr!!!' And yeah, sad to see him break down and cry when France lost. He just puts so much into the game, you know he gives it his whole heart, soul and very being.

Did you see the Sale v...ugh...I think Bath...match a couple weekends back? He got into a tussle with Harrison - hair-pulling and all. He was really riled up that first half, and got yellow-carded. Just love his fire and passion...and yeah, this is completely OT...

sorry.

I heard this is his last season with Sale, and might go to rugby league. Shame...he's much better suited for the union game.

I wonder if Jason Mamoa reads Joe's blog, and if he's seen me gushing over rugby. Would be interesting to know...

das
          sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a plan, honey... mwahaha
            Let's Wraithify all men, everywhere!!

Hey! Yeah, you've got a point. It must be a brow thing. Huh, never really knew that about myself. lol Sebstien Chabal as a Wraith. Now THAT would be interesting. Anybody good at Photoshop?

mfw
            Yeah - I love a strong brow - and a strong jaw. And high cheekbones. And a good nose. And poofy lips. And...Yeah. Everything the Wraith have.

das
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah - I love a strong brow - and a strong jaw. And high cheekbones. And a good nose. And poofy lips. And...Yeah.
              OT:
              Spoiler:

Sounds like your describing my fiancé. Except he's got black long curly hair.

I'm up for the photoshop challenge by the way.
              sigpic

Comment

I can enjoy and appreciate a pretty young guy but they just don't quite do it for me like the more mature more masculine guys. And the "it was worth it to see the sky again" got me right in the heart. I was a goner after that.

mfw

That was the very point when I fell hopelessly in love with Todd!!
                However, I still didn't think he was especially good looking even so at that stage - but the more I see of him, the hunkier and hotter he gets!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                  Sod the photoshop challenge - I'm up for Das's challenge - let's Wraithify ALL men everywhere! Yay!
                  sigpic

Comment

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    I've seen him with short hair (other than the pic you posted), and he is cute. But with the hair, he's 'Rrrrrrwwwwarrrrr!!!' And yeah, sad to see him break down and cry when France lost. He just puts so much into the game, you know he gives it his whole heart, soul and very being.

Yeah, the long hair and beard really puts him in over-the-top hawwwt. Actually with short hair and no beard he kinda looks like a rugby player I dated in college. Only that guy had a mullet. LOL Oh dear.

Did you see the Sale v...ugh...I think Bath...match a couple weekends back? He got into a tussle with Harrison - hair-pulling and all. He was really riled up that first half, and got yellow-carded. Just love his fire and passion...and yeah, this is completely OT...

*wwwahhhh!* No, I've pretty much missed this year except for the highlights. Last year I used to go over to this local British bartender's house to watch the games. He's got *all* the channels. (Turns out he coaches my old high schools girl's soccer team. I played on the first team back in '88. We suuuuucked! lol) Anyway, I'm lucky if I get to see the highlights on our sports channels around here.

I wonder if Jason Mamoa reads Joe's blog, and if he's seen me gushing over rugby. Would be interesting to know...

das
                    I bet he does! It seems quite a few of the cast and crew do.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                      OT:
                      Spoiler:

Sounds like your describing my fiancé. Except he's got black long curly hair.

Sod the photoshop challenge - I'm up for Das's challenge - let's Wraithify ALL men everywhere! Yay!
                      Go for it, CM! And you are one lucky financee!
                      And yes, TP, I will join your cause because it is most defintely a worthy one!

mfw

Comment

I bet he does! It seems quite a few of the cast and crew do.
                        Oh, crap. I'm gonna stop posting there...

das
                        sigpic

Comment

Couldn't remember if I posted this one yet. For any of you who are old enough to remember the Pantene shampoo commercials from the 80s

Spoiler:

if you don't, here's a reference:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R573nhpEnLM

Gotta run for now!

mfw

Comment

*cackles* very nice!

Comment

Just had to do this... Thank you to MFW for the inspiration...

Spoiler:

Comment

- you guys are great...you should be agents for the wraith...they could make a lot of mones through advertisement

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X