• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhh im glad you like it and dont worry i have plans
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
      lol ok bye chel, thanks and remember you can nick one of you want i just got bored and made em for you guys.
      Thanks , lol , maybe I will !
      bye -bye , Good night and a lot of wraith pleasent ( erotic no , no , I didn't say that )dreams!
      sigpic

Comment

ahhh im glad you like it and dont worry i have plans
        I don't worry not one bit , I'm just impatient!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

ok guys after many of you begging for me to finish i did. it gets ugly.
          Spoiler:
          PT14
          Shawn began backing away from Michael, he wasn’t scared of fighting him, he was just worried for Sara, she shouldn’t see it really, wraith fight dirty and it could get ugly. As Michael advanced Sara came to her senses she ran over grabbing Michaels arm trying to hold him back, screaming not to do anything, worried and scared when suddenly he raised it and brought it across her cheek painfully, Sara fell to the ground clutching her stinging cheek absolutely stunned. All three didn’t move for maybe a minute before Sara got up and ran out of the room crying. Both wraith watched her leave. Michael didn’t care. He would apologize later. Now it was just him and Shawn. “Why did you do it Shawn?” he hissed violently. Shawn stared at him; he had nothing to hide now. “She was upset. She thought you didn’t love her. Mistakes happen Michael.” Michael’s eyes narrowed. “You slept with my girlfriend Shawn, that’s not a mistake.” With that they started to move. No need for words right now. They circled each other waiting for the first move. Finally Michael became impatient and punched Shawn in the jaw. Shawn staggered and spat out blood while rotating his jaw. It was a good punch. Suddenly he lunged at Michael and they began fighting properly, Michael was pinning Shawn trying to feed off him like a cannibal. Shawn knew he had wanted to kill him, but trying to feed on him was low. He kicked up a knee into Michael’s abdomen and Michael flew off and Shawn got to his feet, they were back to square one as they circled each other. “Michael, it never would have happened if you had paid attention to her.” Michael hissed “I can’t concentrate my efforts on her all the time. I have work to do too you know.” Shawn smirked “oh yes. You don’t even show her you still love her. What a fine lover you are Michael.” That remark really got to Michael.” Don’t you ever say that again Shawn” Shawn’s smirk widened “that you’re a terrible lover? That I satisfy her more than you?” “SHUT UP” Michael yelled and ran at Shawn he threw him into the wall and pinned him again, this time by the throat, Shawn started choking when Sara ran in with backup. The monsters that Michael had trained grabbed a wraith each and held them tight, Shawn and Michael were struggling, still trying to get at each other, Michael was yelling for them to leave, but Sara had made sure they wouldn’t listen. “Now, you two are going to act civilly. Fighting is too…. human.” the wraith looked at her, shocked. Being compared to a human was low, even for them. Michael finally broke the silence. “He did it. Just let me kill him!” Sara stared at Michael. “ It was not Shawn’s fault. It was mine. I didn’t resist. You want someone to fight? To beat up? To BLAME? Then im right here.” Michael lowered his head, he didn’t want to hurt her, and he could see a large purple bruise appearing on her cheek. Finally they both calmed down and the monsters let go. Sara walked over to both of them. “ Im willing to forgive you two. But you must promise me no more fighting. This is what happens when you act childishly.” She pointed to the bruise and they both winced, Michael had really wanted to hurt Shawn, but the shame of hurting Sara took the edge off his anger. They both glared at each other and nodded. Before walking out and down opposite ends of the corridor. Sara sighed. She didn’t want to guilt trip them. But neither should have died for her actions.
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
            Thanks for the news , wraithlord, and the wallpaper is great !!!! She is just so pretty!
            I also made a pic ....less pretty than your wallpaper...but still a nice mermaid wraith piccie, I think
            your welcome ChelApophis glad you liked the wallpaper i think she is beautiful as well oh and love the picture you made great job on it

Comment

good chapter sus, really liked it, but that isn't the end right? i want more

Comment

of course not!!!! how could you think id deny you all an all out brawl? you'll see
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

yay, thanks

Comment

lol i hope you alldid like it i just couldnt think of how to break it up without killing someone so it was Sara to the rescue
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

yea, it was good, i'm glad you didn't kill any of them

Comment

how could i? i have plans for the wraith but dont worry, everyone'll get a big bloody mess when im done
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

great chapter Susanne you described the fight well and i am glad you didn't kill any of them cant wait to read more

Comment

thanks wriathlord. im glad you enjoyed it im just writing the next chapter now. it should be done by tommorrow
                            and before i forget....
                            HAPPY EASTER WRAITHIES!!! enjoy the holidays
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

of course not!!!! how could you think id deny you all an all out brawl? you'll see
                              WOW! WOW! WOW! Amazing chapter! I'm glad they both survived , but maybe Michael should have punched Shawn a little more; after all he did sleep with his girlfriend!!!
                              Aren't I a wicked girl today ?!?! I wanted to see Shawn get his a** kicked!
                              I really liked it , susie!..... more ! more! more! need more story!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                                your welcome ChelApophis glad you liked the wallpaper i think she is beautiful as well oh and love the picture you made great job on it

Thanks , Wriathlord!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X