Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dolfynnchick View Post

Merry Tod-er Christmas, from Toddie the wraith, who thoroughly enjoyed the Las Vegas Snowpacolypse we had earlier this month.

LMAO! Todd in the Vegas Snowpacolypse!! That's great!!! (Now that's something we won't see in the Vegas ep.) It's funny, but I was just thinking a while back that it's a shame no one has made any Todd stuffed dolls.
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Okay. So let's start a list of questions to ask Tubbs/Tyler. That way everyone can have a question in the pot so to speak. Then we can all save it on our hard drives to pull out if he should ever visit again. (We'll start with das' questions. Just c/p and add on.)

1. I think someone already asked if it was ever explained what the extra nostrils are for...any ideas? (In case he’s thought of an answer since being asked.)

2. Are the facial tattoos painted on or part of the mask?
      sigpic

Comment

Jennifer/Todd could use your help, urgently. (Just discovered it now)

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=62100&page=6

Works just the same as another H&H game, you add a vote (+) for what you like, and take one off for what you don't like (-), so what you like gets a lot of votes, and what you don't, goes to 0 and gets 'placed'. So Rodney was the big loser (basically the thread could be made for the ones to kick yet again at them, I suppose), and those people of course like Jennifer/Ronon... Because of something that never happened.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Perhaps just do it like this? Add your questions, and your name?

Questions for the next visit from Tyler/Tubbs:

1. I think someone already asked if it was ever explained what the extra nostrils are for...any ideas? (In case he’s thought of an answer since being asked.) - by dasNdanger

2. Are the facial tattoos painted on or part of the mask? - by dasNdanger

3. Are the Wraith tattoos washable? Meaning, do they always have them on, or can they wash them off if they don't want them anymore? We've seen tattoos disappear, so hence the question. - by GoSpikey

4. Does the tattoo regenerate with every feeding session? Or perhaps a Wraith tattoo isn't put in the skin with some kind of ink, but rather on with another substance? - by GoSpikey

5. What are the tattoos supposed to mean? Wraith characters, something that reminds them on what they love, or something they design themselves? - by Gospikey

6. Do you have any idea on how old your character is supposed to be? It seems logical that about every Wraith we've seen so far is older than 10,000 years old, with them hibernating for hundreds of years at a time. - by GoSpikey

7. What's Kenny's top 5 of Lantean snacks? So, which people would he most prefer to feed on, and in what order? Would he save the best for last? - by GoSpikey

8. How long does a Wraith stand in front of a mirror each day? We'd love to see their morning rituals. - by Gospikey

Stupid idea? I'm putting in things from my notes of possible CH questions...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            Perhaps just do it like this? Add your questions, and your name?

1. I think someone already asked if it was ever explained what the extra nostrils are for...any ideas? (In case he’s thought of an answer since being asked.) - by dasNdanger

3. Are the Wraith tattoos washable? Meaning, do they always have them on, or can they wash them off if they don't want them anymore? We've seen tattoos disappear, so hence the question. - by GoSpikey

4. Does the tattoo regenerate with every feeding session? Or perhaps a Wraith tattoo isn't put in the skin with some kind of ink, but rather on with another substance? - by GoSpikey

5. What are the tattoos supposed to mean? Wraith characters, something that reminds them on what they love, or something they design themselves? - by Gospikey

6. Do you have any idea on how old your character is supposed to be? It seems logical that about every Wraith we've seen so far is older than 10,000 years old, with them hibernating for hundreds of years at a time. - by GoSpikey

7. What's Kenny's top 5 of Lantean snacks? So, which people would he most prefer to feed on, and in what order? Would he save the best for last? - by GoSpikey

8. How long does a Wraith stand in front of a mirror each day? We'd love to see their morning rituals. - by Gospikey

Stupid idea? I'm putting in things from my notes of possible CH questions...

LMAO!! (I love #8.) It's a great idea!! I'd add one, so far.

9. Do Wraith sleep like humans or do their hibernation cylces replace their need for sleep? - Starry Waters
            Last edited by Starry Waters; 25 December 2008, 05:16 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post

(BTW: I now have bought my reservation to Pegasus 4! Hope hope hope Chris Heyerdahl will indeed come!)
              I'm soooooo jealous. I wish he'd come to some over here!!!
              Last edited by Starry Waters; 25 December 2008, 06:15 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Here's one of my favorite Kenny pictures...I lightened it a little because the cap is pretty dark.

Spoiler:

SPIKEY: Two more questions for Tyler:

1. How did you like having the long hair - and did it make you feel or act any different?

2. Now that you've experienced [endured?] the Wraith make-up process, would you readily tackle another role that involved extensive prosthetics?

Thankies!

das
                Last edited by dasNdanger; 25 December 2008, 08:26 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                  Here's one of my favorite Kenny pictures...I lightened it a little because the cap is pretty dark.

Spoiler:

das
                  Thank you for that lovely picture, Das!
                  And hope you are having a good Holiday.

KOH

(*who,btw, is currently not in a relationship because Kenny is not on this hive either.*)

Comment

Hey, you guys have all been busy while I've been doing the family Christmas bit! There were pages and pages to catch up on!

How d'you do multiple quotes from different posts? I'll work this tech stuff out some day!

@Starry Waters - simply LOVE your wintry Wraith sig. Beautiful!

@Das - what a cute cat! And, yes, definitely Steve! "I am your Santa. That is all you need to know." I WISH!!!

@Dolfynnchick - Do you realise you'll now have to go into business making Todd Toys for all of us?!?
                    Knit your own Wraith... now there's a great idea!

@BlueJay - "sadly no naked Wraith with strategically placed bow under my tree"
                    I don't know if there's enough male Wraith in the Universe to go round us all

However my lovely, lovely husband gave me an SGA calander (already opened at Penny/Todd pic) and a USB stick with a gift tag on it that says "For Hot Toddie pics and Wraithie fanfic only!"

Am I a lucky girl or what?

Hope Santa (Steve or otherwise!) was good to you all and you all had a great time. Here's to a very Wraithie 2009!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      Hey, you guys have all been busy while I've been doing the family Christmas bit! There were pages and pages to catch up on!

How d'you do multiple quotes from different posts? I'll work this tech stuff out some day!

However my lovely, lovely husband gave me an SGA calander (already opened at Penny/Todd pic) and a USB stick with a gift tag on it that says "For Hot Toddie pics and Wraithie fanfic only!"

Hope Santa (Steve or otherwise!) was good to you all and you all had a great time. Here's to a very Wraithie 2009!
                      Hope you had a nice Christmas! Nice gift! *Wish she could have one*

The multiple quotes thing, just right click and open in a new tab/page the post you want to quote. Then copy and paste them all into one reply window. That's how I do it, there might be another easier way though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post

The multiple quotes thing, just right click and open in a new tab/page the post you want to quote. Then copy and paste them all into one reply window. That's how I do it, there might be another easier way though.
                        Thanks for that! I'm learning so much so fast on this forum - and it's fun and friendly too! Shucks, you guys are just great! *hug*
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that! I'm learning so much so fast on this forum - and it's fun and friendly too! Shucks, you guys are just great! *hug*
                          You're welcome! Happy to help!

Comment

9. Do Wraith sleep like humans or do their hibernation cylces replace their need for sleep? - Starry Waters

10. How did you like having the long hair - and did it make you feel or act any different? -das

11. Now that you've experienced [endured?] the Wraith make-up process, would you readily tackle another role that involved extensive prosthetics? - das

12. In a similar vein to das’ last question -- Do you prefer roles with the prosthetics and the anonymity that goes with it or would you prefer more face recognition type of roles? -- starry waters
                            Last edited by Starry Waters; 26 December 2008, 04:43 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Starry Waters - simply LOVE your wintry Wraith sig. Beautiful!

@Das - what a cute cat! And, yes, definitely Steve! "I am your Santa. That is all you need to know." I WISH!!!

@Dolfynnchick - Do you realise you'll now have to go into business making Todd Toys for all of us?!?
                              Knit your own Wraith... now there's a great idea!

@BlueJay - "sadly no naked Wraith with strategically placed bow under my tree"
                              I don't know if there's enough male Wraith in the Universe to go round us all

Liquid Sky made the banner and posted it for anyone who wanted to use it so all the credit goes there!!!

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post

I do it a little different. I left click the mulitple quote (") buttons in all the posts I want to use and then click the quote button on the last one as well. It all pops up quite nicely in the window then.

Nice gifts. I'd still like to have a naked Wraith under the tree though. *pouts* (Oops, wrong thread!)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post

Nice gifts. I'd still like to have a naked Wraith under the tree though. *pouts* (Oops, wrong thread!)
                                Well, since you're not specifying Todd, I guess this thread is fine!
                                We all know Todd is King of the Wraith, but heck, I wouldn't kick Erick or Billy out of bed if they were cold and needed and hug!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X