Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    So, would they be the *Grapes Of Wraith*....
    Sorry!
    Nice pun.
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
      I can't think what the wraith queens must go through (the abuse that is) for them to become these vindictive vipers. I imagine they would all start off as Elia.
      I think every Wraith who is old enough that he/she has to feed on humans to survive will get problems. Killing someone is not an easy thing to do when you are not used to it. Maybe that's one reason why Wraith normally don't talk to humans?

No retreat in the face of battle! No sympathy for the fallen! No mercy for our enemies!

Comment

I've finally finished capping Infection. I made 317 yummy pics and would like to share 24 with you all. Grab some cushions and prepare to hit the floor everyone I have to do this in 2 posts ...grrr.
        Spoiler:

sigpic
        Cass Todd -

Comment

Next lot:
          Spoiler:

sigpic
          Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Noir View Post
            I think every Wraith who is old enough that he/she has to feed on humans to survive will get problems. Killing someone is not an easy thing to do when you are not used to it. Maybe that's one reason why Wraith normally don't talk to humans?
            That is a good way to look at it. It probably has something to do with preventing them from forming bonds with them. If they are your friends or "brothers", like Todd and Sheppard, then it becomes harder to think about feeding on them.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              Okay - for some reason, I read that and got this mental image of Todd (MY APOLOGIES to Todd, Chris, the Wraith, and Wraith Defenders everywhere!):

das
              oh

*suffocates on florr from laughing*

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the caps, TW! I love Todd's face in the last pic on your signature. Meanwhile, I couldn't resist...

Spoiler:
                [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
                    Thanks for the caps, TW! I love Todd's face in the last pic on your signature. Meanwhile, I couldn't resist...

Spoiler:
                    [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Have you guys seen this yet?

The outline for the SGA movie. Paul sent me the revised version this morning. He was working on it while I was in Japan and has come up with some great ideas. We’re two-thirds of the way through and now all we have to do is figure a way out of this fine mess. Lots of fun cameos and a major contribution from one recurring player in particular that is certain to have at least one fandom faction in a frenzy. Still in the process of working out that momentous shift in the status quo that will impact the lives of our characters. I’ll be shifting my focus to this (and only this) tomorrow.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
                        Sorry, I don't want to imply that the wraith are evil. I certainly do not think this. I do not believe that any people or species of people can possibly be inherently evil--creation is a good thing--ALWAYS!

I do believe however that cultures can have dominant evil tendencies. Tendencies that are very destructive and cause wide spread devastation...um...this sounds like our own!!

But I do see them as equal to humans in worth, not greater than and not less than, but equal. The wraith think humans are less, and the Lantians think the wraith are less. As a result they both refuse to change and continue to visit horrors on each other. In other words, the actions not the people(s) are evil.

WK
                        Nice explanation. Although I would state that some culture is evil only if it is self-destructive. Otherwise, it might be all due to some different points of view. But this might be highly individual view, typical for me, because I'm quite reluctant to declare something good or evil. I saw too many examples in life when those definition highly depend on the point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          I'm hoping he means the Wraith fan faction so it's about Todd. On the other hand, what kind of frenzy does he aim for us to be in if it is Todd.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            I'm hoping he means the Wraith fan faction so it's about Todd. On the other hand, what kind of frenzy does he aim for us to be in if it is Todd.

Well...frenzy is more like 'excitement' - UPROAR would be more like an outcry against some injustice. So...hopefully...if he means Todd, then he just means that he will be an exciting part of the movie...and hopefully not something that will upset us.

Hopefully.

das
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                              From: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/12/10/
                              Yep, I had seen it in another thread but thanks anyway. While I'm sure he refers to Todd (who else puts a fandom faction in a frenzy? ), after "Infection", I don't feel that enthusiastic. What's the point of seeing my beloved Todd humiliated, insulted, trampled on, forced to suffer the death of all his people, robbed of everything he ever was? And even worse, see those responsible get out of it not only completely unpunished, but even better off than before? Sorry, I take no pleasure in witnessing a character I love suffer. I prefer to remember the admirable Todd of "Common Ground", the sly Todd of season 4 and the victorious Todd of "The Queen" and "First Contact"/"The Lost Tribe".

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                              Hopefully.
                              Hopefully, indeed.

Spoiler:
                              As I just rewatched "Infection", I have to subscribe to I don't remember whose interpretation that Sheppard only lets Todd go at the end because he believes Todd will probably die anyway. I still think he feels guilty of being surpassed in humanity by this wraith AGAIN, but he wouldn't have honoured his promise if he had believed Todd would live and consider he's not indebted to him.
                              My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                              Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post

Spoiler:
                                [IMG][/IMG]

Gave you green (I HOPE) - my computer messed up and it submitted (I think) before I finished typing in a comment! I was going to say, for WeatherTodd, I'd watch the news every night! I mean...I'd just love hearing Todd talking about warm fronts, and high pressure systems...

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X