Andee Frizzell/WraithQueens Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    Yes, it was said that she was the leader of the First Attack on Atlantis back then. But maybe it would be strange to send the most powerful Queen into battle? Your leader?
    That brings up another question since she was the leader why was she on a cruiser i mean she was the leader of the attack shouldn't she be on a Hive-ship? or am i missing something?
    I really like that scene.

Oh and i thought I'd post this wallpaper i made it a few months ago

Comment

maybe a cruiser was more suited for the task they had in mind?

beautiful wallpaper

Comment

I found that strange too... But maybe she prefered it over a Hive? More manouvrable? Or well, maybe they didn't have that many Hives around?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

hey ho girls!!! wraithlord told me to post this walli in here and his/hers wish is my order xD. so here it is
          http://www.myimg.de/?img=queenda4a6.jpg

I didn't even know that there was a thread like this. very cool and not too many pages to catch up all posts^^.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
            maybe a cruiser was more suited for the task they had in mind?
            Maybe or it could be one of those annoying plot-holes?
            beautiful wallpaper
            Thanks.
            I found that strange too... But maybe she prefered it over a Hive? More manouvrable? Or well, maybe they didn't have that many Hives around?
            It was an attack so having a more manouvrable ship would make sense.
            Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            hey ho girls!!! wraithlord told me to post this walli in here and his/hers wish is my order xD. so here it is

I didn't even know that there was a thread like this. very cool and not too many pages to catch up all posts^^.
            Thanks for posting it here Fainne and as i said in The Wallpaper Thread i think it's fantastic and I'm sure that the others who post in here will love it too.

Comment

It looks very nice! She was a great Queen!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
              It was an attack so having a more manouvrable ship would make sense.
              I was doing some thinking a bit earlier on today, about the whole battle thing, really...

Warning, incoherent rambling since I'm getting tired, have a headache, and I don't know why I'm putting it here, except we're just talking about that Queen...
              Spoiler:
              Rodney said in SoW that there were a hundred and possibly more of those pod chambers, right? Which would deliver about 1,000 clones, each? So that would mean that in one go over 100,000 soldiers would be created. We don't know if the ZPMs allows more rounds, though, so we could be talking about double, or triple the people.

In the first Genii ep, I think, they found out that there's about 60 active Hive Ships in the Galaxy? So if you were to spread out those 100,000 clones over those Hives, you'd get about 1,650 Warriors per Hive, right? Assuming they all went into battle. They were probably used to help build more ships, but when it's battle time, they go in, right? And that seems to be about correct cos they mentioned those ships can carry 2,000, if they were unlucky? Still a bit much to put on one ship, really.

Then I remembered that they had to have been using a LOT of Cruisers, too... It seemed silly not to think of them, because they weren't mentioned among the '60 Hives', and we've mostly met Wraith on Hives so far (only Michael appears to have (a) Cruiser(s)). It's probably easier to build one of those, though, and it'll take a lot less time... Great for when you're prepping for a war. Hives are rumored to be 11 km long? Cruisers are more Daedy size? I don't know if they have less firepower? But they should be good, too, right? I mean, the Daedalus didn't immediately destroy it (they used their weak weapons, urgh).

And another thing why she might be on a Cruiser? Maybe they were thinking that the great leaders would be on the bigger ships? The Hives? So if they were shot down, so would the leader be? Not good either.
              Last edited by GoSpikey; 27 March 2008, 04:15 AM. Reason: Hive vs. Cruiser typo. It was late ^^

Comment

hives are HUGE!

I would wager that Cruisers are closer to the size of a dedaelus?

that reminds me, I haven't posted in the pic!games yet today...

Comment

so does every Hive has its own queen? or are there more female within a hive? - that would be really cool - imagine Andee playing 60 different queens - and each more beautiful than the one before

Comment

hives are HUGE!

Yeah it defiantly looks like the cruisers are closer to the size of the Daedalus and the hiveships are about what 3 or 4 times the size of it?
                    so does every Hive has its own queen? or are there more female within a hive? - that would be really cool - imagine Andee playing 60 different queens - and each more beautiful than the one before
                    I don't know if every hiveship has a Queen but i think it's safe to assume that most of them do and as for having more female wraith within a hive well we've seen the female Keeper in rising so to me it looks like Hiveships have more then one female wraith on board.

Comment

I don't know if every hiveship has a Queen but i think it's safe to assume that most of them do and as for having more female wraith within a hive well we've seen the female Keeper in rising so to me it looks like Hiveships have more then one female wraith on board.
                      right.. I forgot that the first one was just a Keeper and no queen. And further there was the wraith-girl played by Jewel Staite. And I think there MUST be more female than just the queens - to replace the queen if she dies.

Comment

Andee is one of the coolest baddies in Stargate .

Comment

I think it was in Be All My Sins Remember'd that Todd said this about Hives vs Queens:

(BAMSR and Spoils of War)
                          Spoiler:
                          He said that not all the hives had Queens. So I assume they're kinda rare. I'm guessing they could probably clone Queens like in Spoils of War, but maybe they try to actually raise them like Ellia... they wouldn't want to have a drone leading their armies.

also from "the Hive" I gather there might be some territorial issues when it comes to queens, lol!

Comment

I think it was in Be All My Sins Remember'd that Todd said this about Hives vs Queens:

(BAMSR and Spoils of War)
                            Spoiler:
                            He said that not all the hives had Queens. So I assume they're kinda rare. I'm guessing they could probably clone Queens like in Spoils of War, but maybe they try to actually raise them like Ellia... they wouldn't want to have a drone leading their armies.

also from "the Hive" I gather there might be some territorial issues when it comes to queens, lol!
                            Hmm.. interesting. I don't remember all that was said about the wraith - but great to have some experts here. And in Germany we only finished season 3. But I have no problem with spoilers. ^^ It would be very cool to have one episode concentrating on the female wraiths and breeding - just to gain an insight of it - well an insight to the whole topic not in the wraith queens - some things should stay secret xD

Comment

Hmm.. interesting. I don't remember all that was said about the wraith - but great to have some experts here. And in Germany we only finished season 3. But I have no problem with spoilers. ^^ It would be very cool to have one episode concentrating on the female wraiths and breeding - just to gain an insight of it - well an insight to the whole topic not in the wraith queens - some things should stay secret xD
                              well, don't get too excited about Spoils of War when it comes to the breeding story line, lol, I was a little disappointed. But there are definitely good wraith stories ahead! do you know when you get season 4?

Comment

hives are HUGE!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...a-2x01-325.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...-2x01_2855.jpg

Yeah it defiantly looks like the cruisers are closer to the size of the Daedalus and the hiveships are about what 3 or 4 times the size of it?

It was a honest mistake. I meant Cruisers, cos that was my whole point, of course. It was late and I had a headache all day long, already.

Comment

Working...
                                X