X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic-spam of Mina/Teresa the Allies-No Mans Land Queen

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'll try and do a pic-spam of the other Queens tomorrow i did a picspam of her first because she's my favorite Queen.

Comment

Ruby sounds find We don't even have a clear picture of the BrokenTies wraith yet and we're already naming him? lol!

Lordy: omigosh! love the pic!spam! *steals*
      She's my favorite too, she's so... deceptive and cunning yet maybe the reason she has more peach-ish skin tone (from the writers point of view that is) was so that the humans could relate to her better, so she could all the more deceive them

that and I want her hair well, wig... is it weird that I'm 22 and don't mind the idea of having some gray hair? I guess I'll be talking different when I'm 50.

So... how do we feel about discussing spoilers and possibilities of seeing Andee in season 5?

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
        Lordy: omigosh! love the pic!spam!
        *steals*
        I'm glad you like them nebulan.
        She's my favorite too, she's so... deceptive and cunning yet maybe the reason she has more peach-ish skin tone (from the writers point of view that is) was so that the humans could relate to her better, so she could all the more deceive them
        And that's why i love her and yeah i think that might be the reason too.

that and I want her hair well, wig... is it weird that I'm 22 and don't mind the idea of having some gray hair? I guess I'll be talking different when I'm 50.
        No i don't think that's weird at all.
        So... how do we feel about discussing spoilers and possibilities of seeing Andee in season 5?
        Well I'm ok with it discuss away just a small warning though I'm not great at discussions.
        Last edited by wraithlord; 20 March 2008, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Spoils of War picspam!

Spoiler:

Hmm. That's apparently all that I took. I must have looked for these caps when I could still hold back some.

Only 2 pages in the album. Nowadays it's 5-6...
          Last edited by GoSpikey; 21 March 2008, 08:02 AM. Reason: Small could-should typo... :o

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            Spoils of War picspam!

Hmm. That's apparently all that I took. I must have looked for these caps when I should still hold back some.

Only 2 pages in the album. Nowadays it's 5-6...
            Awesome pic-spam GoSpikey here are a few more pics of Laura the Spoils of War Queen
            Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by wraithlord; 21 March 2008, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Sorry for going crazy with the pic-spam i can't help it i just love doing these and there's so many great pics of her.
              Spoiler:

I thought I'd post these too.

The next pic-spam will be of Ariel/Kara/Taina the Submersion Queen which I'll try and post later on but if i don't get time to do it later I'll defiantly do it tomorrow.
              Last edited by wraithlord; 21 March 2008, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                Sorry for going crazy with the pic-spam i can't help it i just love doing these and there's so many great pics of her.
                Spoiler:

The next pic-spam will be of Ariel/Kara/Taina the Submersion Queen which I'll try and post later on but if i don't get time to do it later I'll defiantly do it tomorrow.
                oh I don't mind I should see if I can edit my chibiature of her to include those things in her hair... (when I made it I only have the promos from Andee's blog which didn't have any good shots of hair...)

you know, as a nerdy girl, I wouldn't think I look at clothes too much... I typically just wear what the boys are wearing (which works because I mostly go to school/work with boys)...
                but nah... I love looking at clothes! As long as those clothes aren't modern fashion, lol! I love alien outfits, like these Queens, also Amidala's from star wars are a lot of fun... but looking through a modern prom dress magazine? bleh! I hate them all
                So that's a reason I love looking at pictures of Andee, lol! that and she pulls off such amazing, creepy, yet still pretty characters

As far as season 5 goes, I don't really have much to discuss, I haven't seen much, but one episode title catches my attention:
                Spoiler:
                "The Queen". What do you think? The only think I know about it is that it's supposed to be a Teyla centric episode Teyla has a little too much fun with Queens... but she may not be able to handle the next one without junior to help her.

Comment

As far as season 5 goes, I don't really have much to discuss, I haven't seen , but one episode title catches my attention:
                  Spoiler:
                  "The Queen". What do you think? The only think I know about it is that it's supposed to be a Teyla centric episode Teyla has a little too much fun with Queens... but she may not be able to handle the next one without junior to help her.
                  Maybe

Spoiler:
                  the Red headed Queen shows up again. Andee was asked about it, but she didn't say much except for 'wink'.

Or maybe Todd's getting himself a Queen gf...

Or maybe Todd sent the Wraith after Teyla...

Or maybe it's Teyla herself... You never know what that shot did to her. As far as I'm concerned, it can alter her DNA!

Comment

Spoiler:

lol, and I wonder who that might be

Maybe

Spoiler:

Or maybe it's Teyla herself... You never know what that shot did to her. As far as I'm concerned, it can alter her DNA!
                    Spoiler:
                    I think the possibility of Teyla being the queen is very likely. I mean, she could possibly become possessed by a queen (ala submersion), posses a queen (ala spoils of war), or somehow become one completely herself. I hope it's one of the first two so that we actually have Andee somewhere. I hope it's the Last Man queen

Comment

As far as season 5 goes, I don't really have much to discuss, I haven't seen much, but one episode title catches my attention:
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm not sure what i think well as GoSpikey has said Andee was asked about the episode but her answer was pretty vague and i apologize for this poor attempt at discussion i really wish i was good at this sort of thing but obvisoulsy I'm not.
                      Maybe

Spoiler:
                      the Red headed Queen shows up again. Andee was asked about it, but she didn't say much except for 'wink'.

Or maybe Todd sent the Wraith after Teyla...

Spoiler:
                      I doubt its the middle two it would be great if the Queen in the episode was Ruby.
                      Last edited by wraithlord; 22 March 2008, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                        I'm not sure what i think well as GoSpikey has said Andee was asked about the episode but her answer was pretty vague and i apologize for this poor attempt at discussion i really wish i was good at this sort of thing but obvisoulsy I'm not.

Spoiler:
                        I doubt its the middle two it would be great if the Queen in the episode was Ruby.
                        I think it would be great if

Spoiler:
                        that Queen was alike Todd...

If she was the last one standing, she might be as sneaky as him!

Then they would make a great couple! Awe, Sheppard would make so much fun of Todd having a mate!

Can't wait!

Comment

lol, Lordy, you don't have to be good at discussions. I for one tend to ramble... not good

I don't think they've confirmed yet whether or not Wraiths even have mates. But then, we've also never seen if they become attached and make friends or not or anything. (or at least I can't think of two wraiths just hanging out together, lol!) Tho we do get the impression that their hive is like their family, and I guess that would make the queen their mom, which she probably is. but we don't know...
                          (spoils of war)
                          Spoiler:
                          If males are even required for the making of new wraiths. but then again, they haven't explained how wraiths like Ellia were born yet... since she obviously wasn't born like the ones in Spoils of War.

speaking of wraith!babies! (I think WraithLord has seen this before, but I'll post it again, because it is queen-related, hehe...)

Comment

lol, Lordy, you don't have to be good at discussions. I for one tend to ramble... not good

I don't think they've confirmed yet whether or not Wraiths even have mates. But then, we've also never seen if they become attached and make friends or not or anything. (or at least I can't think of two wraiths just hanging out together, lol!) Tho we do get the impression that their hive is like their family, and I guess that would make the queen their mom, which she probably is. but we don't know...
                            (spoils of war)
                            Spoiler:
                            If males are even required for the making of new wraiths. but then again, they haven't explained how wraiths like Ellia were born yet... since she obviously wasn't born like the ones in Spoils of War.

speaking of wraith!babies! (I think WraithLord has seen this before, but I'll post it again, because it is queen-related, hehe...)
                            *g*

*Green*

Comment

Is this the Queen Wraith which John did battle with and who was controlling Teyla ? Will she be the Queen in the Queen episode in Season 5 and will Teyla prove to be more powerful ?

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                                Is this the Queen Wraith which John did battle with and who was controlling Teyla ? Will she be the Queen in the Queen episode in Season 5 and will Teyla prove to be more powerful ?

Kimberly
                                Noooo! You mean the one that was shot by John because Teyla couldn't hold her much longer, but she took the Queen out for a walk? Cos that was Spoils of War...

The Queen we want to see again starred in The Last Man, the season 4 finale.

Spoiler:

Hope that was non-spoilery.

Comment

Working...
                                X