This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    We will be making a few changes to the Campaign threads, nothing too drastic and I would appreciate it if you as a thread could decide among yourselves TWO people to be your *Spokespeople* These would be the people that you would PM with your thoughts and ideas regarding the thread and whom I would discuss the different changes we have in mind and then we can find the best common ground that suits the needs of the Forum as well as the thread.
    Well, my vote would be for Michelle and TJuk ...

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
      Well, my vote would be for Michelle and TJuk ...
      I'd agree but I haven't seen TJuk about recently.....

Comment

She lurks a lot. I'd also vote for Michelle and TJuk.

Comment

I'd be happy to be a spokesperson, with humble thanks for the nominations.

I'm sure TJuk will be fine with it, too. She's just been working a lot lately.

I also understand that changes might be needed now that the campaigns are in different 'states of being'.

Comment

Aaww thanks for thinking of me guys, I would be honoured to represent this thread with Michelle. And as Jersey says, I lurk a lot, posting takes me forever so haven't had time much lately. So haven't forgotten anyone!!

Comment

Throwing My Vote For You Guys In Too!!!!

Comment

I fifth it, or whatever number I am now. Go Michelle and TJUK

sigpic
                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I was going to second the motion hours ago, but figured that I'd just be doing the postcount ++ thing. Now? Well... postcount ++

But aye, I concur with the nominations.
                  Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
                  http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

Hi Folks Its official

We are looking to make some changes to the campaign threads...nothing HUGE ...but definitely some changes. I would like Michelle05 and TJuk to be the spokes people for this thread during the change discussions. So if you have any input please send a PM to them. I will only accept input regarding this thread directly from one of them so please do not PM me regarding this.

I realize you may be worried about any change so please rest assured this is the reason we are asking for a couple of representatives to be part of the discussions

Thank You
                    TameFarrar
                    GateWorld Moderator
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi Folks,

Just an FYI to let you know that absolutely no internal changes are being made to the thread However, we are moving it over to the “Character & Relationship” Folder since most all of the active campaigns have died down. You are welcome to continue your discussions here regarding your favorite Character/Actor, begin new projects if the need arises and fully support the Actor in any future projects. Basically the thread is still the thread

We do have one small alteration however. We do ask that there be no more “Keller versus Beckett” discussion here. That is not appropriate in this thread and we would appreciate it if those discussions were taken to the threads already established for them.

Thank You
                      TameFarrar
                      GateWorld Moderator
                      please PM me with any questions
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

» Okey day

» So ... you guys all missing the pointy-do? I am

Comment

So I guess this is our new 'home' guys. Hopefully every will find it and migrate across!

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                            So I guess this is our new 'home' guys. Hopefully every will find it and migrate across!
                            Yes, me too! Let's keep the thread active and at the top of the page!

Has everyone seen Paul's new interview? Well it's not exactly new, but it finally got published by the journalist:

http://craig-mcgill.com/2008/06/03/t...ion-interview/

It's pretty clear he feels the campaign made a big difference to his career!

Comment

According to David Hewlett's latest blog, Paul was in for 1 day of filming his 3rd episode, "Outsiders", but apparently real filming on it starts on Monday. Let's hope he finishes in time to make it to Fedcon by Friday evening!

Comment

From JM's blog

Spoiler:
                                Lukas writes: “I was confused with Carson´s return in Kinder, because he was a clone. Michael took his blood in Misbegoten and thanks to it he created this clone, but how can this clone has all Carson´s skills, memories and personality because DNA and clonning doesn´t work this way.”

Answer: It certainly doesn’t. Michael would have had to copy Beckett’s intellect, personality, and memories as well.

Tell me I'm imagining what he's implying!

Comment

Working...
                                X