Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scrunchification of Teyla's Hair MUST STOP!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by principia
    well, it's science fiction .........anyway all the wraith have long hair and so does Ronin so you can't complain long hair interferes with fighting
    because he's manly, and manly men don't complain about hair in their face. Teyla skips that step and prevents hair from getting into her face. I on the other hand, tie up my hair, and STILL complain about it. (if only I was cute like sam carter and would look good with short hair...)

Comment

well, it's science fiction .........anyway all the wraith have long hair and so does Ronin so you can't complain long hair interferes with fighting
      Actually, the Wraith do pin their hair back.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I've seen Ronon with his dreds pulled back.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by RoryJ
          *raises hand*

It's quite possible that we were separated at birth, my friend.
          I third that! I have long hair and the only reason I don't cut it short is because I have to tie it back for dance exams!
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

I think you are fighting a lost cause here, the women of the fandom have pretty strong feelings about this. There was a 150 post thread wanting to send Teyla scrunchies back during season one.

Comment

Teyla should be a sex symbol first, a warrior second
              *pokes principia*
              Are you in your right mind?

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
                *pokes principia*
                Are you in your right mind?
                and what if I am in my left mind?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                  I've seen Ronon with his dreds pulled back.
                  Plus dreds don't get in your face in quite the same way as loose hair... and he mostly does have them tied back.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes she should have long flowing hair to her but! and no matter where she is it should always appear to be blowing in the wind...and in everyone scene she should be smiling and looking perfect...
                    /sorry, sarcasim
                    You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                    -Libba Bray

Comment

well unless they tie their hair in a bun I don't see how it's any different for hair pulling and cute bottom kicking.

Comment

Teyla should be a sex symbol first, a warrior second
                        WHAT????

Now... long and flowing hair is great to look at, but impractical in fighting. Teyla is a warrior first and formost, and tieing it back is not something completely rediculous, its 100% plausible.
                        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

well unless they tie their hair in a bun I don't see how it's any different for hair pulling and cute bottom kicking.
                          You've obviously never had long hair or gotten your hair in your eyes. Having it tied back also makes it harder to get at. There is a reason police and military organizations have regulations about this sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                            You've obviously never had long hair or gotten your hair in your eyes. Having it tied back also makes it harder to get at. There is a reason police and military organizations have regulations about this sort of thing.
                            It's also hot and sweaty and uncomfortable having long loose hair whilst doing any kind of strenuous physical activity - and in reality her hair would be a sweaty mess sticking to her neck and forehead within about 5 minutes and she wouldn't look at all sexy!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X