Clear All

sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
        Does she still go to conventions in Europe? Assuming you're in Europe.

I'm not even sure what she's up to these days on this side of the pond. I follow her Twitter but don't check the site much.
        If the convention organizers remember she exists, then yes... However, I know of at least one convention in the neighborhood which doesn't invite the same actors twice. Not unless there are at least a few years between the time they first came and their second visit.

Akurei hails from The Netherlands, and I'm from Belgium. We're neighbors - countrywise anyways.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          If the convention organizers remember she exists, then yes... However, I know of at least one convention in the neighborhood which doesn't invite the same actors twice. Not unless there are at least a few years between the time they first came and their second visit.

Akurei hails from The Netherlands, and I'm from Belgium. We're neighbors - countrywise anyways.
          Looks like I'm going to have to be vigilant when it comes to conventions, then. Wouldn't want to miss my one-in-five-year chance of seeing my favorite actors.

Too bad the Stargate con in Chicago isn't appealing to me this year.

OT but I visited the Netherlands a few years ago. Would love to visit Belgium sometime.
          rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Would love to visit Belgium sometime.
            It's nice, with a rich historical palet. Lots to see, and to do.

Comment

Well this year fedcob was the onpy con she would go as far i know. And yes i life in europe. In one of the smallest countrys i believe lol.

Follow her also in twitter and facebook but thats it lol.

Well i'm gonna hope she will come fast again somewhere where i can go lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                It's nice, with a rich historical palet. Lots to see, and to do.
                A year ago I was planning on visiting Brussels along with some other places, but plans changed, and I ended up in Dublin.

Originally posted by AkureiDark View Post
                Well this year fedcob was the onpy con she would go as far i know. And yes i life in europe. In one of the smallest countrys i believe lol.

Follow her also in twitter and facebook but thats it lol.

Well i'm gonna hope she will come fast again somewhere where i can go lol.
                I've never been to a convention, so even if there is one nearby, I might not even know about it, LOL. I've probably missed my chance to see Stargate people several times.
                rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

A year ago I was planning on visiting Brussels along with some other places, but plans changed, and I ended up in Dublin.
                  I would take Dublin over Brussels any day.

Comment

Lol my first con was with torri, did met a fiew otgers from stargate also but she, teryl and amanda are mine favs. They are all so great, funny, sweet and pretty juch down to earth people
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AkureiDark View Post
                      Lol my first con was with torri, did met a fiew otgers from stargate also but she, teryl and amanda are mine favs. They are all so great, funny, sweet and pretty juch down to earth people
                      You met Torri, Teryl, and Amanda? I'm sooo jelly. I'm also happy to hear that they are genuinely nice people, not that I had any doubt.
                      rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                          Sig by (x)

Comment

Hunched down on someone's mark - hopefully her own.

Comment

Yes did meet christopher judge an heyerdale also and shanks but the girls was the one i like the most.

Lol falcon she is sitting like that right??
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                Sig by (x)

Comment

Working...
                                X