X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow leelakin! Thats fantastic!

Re Lizzie's room: I have to agree with Tria. I didn't get the vibe that
    Spoiler:
    she was just a messy person. It was more along the lines of 'I don't care and I can't be bothered anymore'. And that she was so focused on getting her memoirs done, that she didn't even think to look around her.

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin

Lizzie! XD
      (more Stargate art here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=35657 )
      Oh!!! O.o that's... awesome... amazing
      Post the second one too!!!!

I love your sig too BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
        Oh!!! O.o that's... awesome... amazing
        Post the second one too!!!!

I love your sig too BTW!
        Nawwwww, I don't wanna spam the thread too much. XDD Or wait, I'll update the other post with the 2nd pic. And thanks! <3
        sigpic

Comment

Nawwwww, I don't wanna spam the thread too much. XDD Or wait, I'll update the other post with the 2nd pic. And thanks! <3
          No! Spam the thread! It's not like we'll care You're drawings are wonderful. Show them off!!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Lizzie! XD
            k delurking here again for a moment...I know I keep lurking here but that is just so much fun and I don't have anything to post so...I just keep myeself quiet and watch the goodies...
            But I just wanted to say that this is AWSOME!!!!

PLEASE SPAM US WITH THE OTHER ONE
            I don't mind, I don't think anyone would mine...

Edit: never mind that last line...you edited already...Ok need to type faster lol

Comment

Lizzie! XD
              That's gorgeous!!

And feel free to spam the thread. ^.^ Nobody minds, the thread is for such prettiness. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Well you edited the last one but feel free to spam us anytime! We just love that, isn't that right girls???

Comment

Pretty pics, Leela!

...Okay, I'm going to be a good girl, I'm off to bed. See you all in the morning... or afternoon or evening, whatever it will be for the rest of you. *yawns sleepily* Goodnight. *squishes the thread*

Comment

Night Tria! Sweet dreams.

Leela, do you take requests? I love them! But that's because I have no artistic talent whatsoever

And I'm off to get a massage... Hope to see more pics when I get back *nudges gently*

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Bwahahaha, okay! XD

Mini Lizzie loves her WOW thread. XDDD
                      Aww sorry, I don't take requests. I still have a gazillion pics to finish for people (these doodles are just to take my mind off things XD) and yeah @_@ preparing for Maths exam. *wibbles*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                        Night Tria! Sweet dreams.

Leela, do you take requests? I love them! But that's because I have no artistic talent whatsoever

And I'm off to get a massage... Hope to see more pics when I get back *nudges gently*
                        Because I'll be sleeping in my bed when you'll be back I'm spamming you now

Have a great massage, I just hate them and sleep tight Tria!

*I really need to update my pics, I know I keep saying that but... it's getting urgent!

Comment

Mini Lizzie is teh cutest, leelakin!

Gnight Tria!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                            Because I'll be sleeping in my bed when you'll be back I'm spamming you now

Have a great massage, I just hate them and sleep tight Tria!

*I really need to update my pics, I know I keep saying that but... it's getting urgent!
                            I think it is so cute that Torri takes such pride in Sedge! Her loyalty to her pupply is adorable and honorable, all wrapped into one!

G'night, Trailia!
                            My Myspace (doesn't that seem redundant?)

Sig courtesy of Whistler84, R.I.P.

Comment

Bwahahaha, okay! XD

Mini Lizzie loves her WOW thread. XDDD
                              Aww sorry, I don't take requests. I still have a gazillion pics to finish for people (these doodles are just to take my mind off things XD) and yeah @_@ preparing for Maths exam. *wibbles*
                              Mini!Lizzie is the cutest!! *pinches her cheeks*

firedust ITA. I love how much she loves her puppy dog and talks about her. Indicative of a great personality I think

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                                Mini!Lizzie is the cutest!! *pinches her cheeks*

firedust ITA. I love how much she loves her puppy dog and talks about her. Indicative of a great personality I think
                                I do the same thing talking about my saxophone. But it is so much cuter (and probably healthier) when someone talks about their dog!!
                                My Myspace (doesn't that seem redundant?)

Sig courtesy of Whistler84, R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X