No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well she was with Peter Williams who was very proud of his "Harry Potter" glasses!!...

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
      Well she was with Peter Williams who was very proud of his "Harry Potter" glasses!!...

Deeds xx
      Hah! Well then, there's two HP references for us! Torri fans so rock!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Check out this video ...

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/chevron+7.7

What FUN!!!
        To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Originally posted by Soulster View Post
          Check out this video ...

What FUN!!!
          Love it,got any more?

Comment

Check out this video ...

What FUN!!!
            Ok I'm at work so my screen isn't the best. What was she doing?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Ok I'm at work so my screen isn't the best. What was she doing?

She was on a mechanical snowboard machine at the Disco on Saturday night......when she wasn't at the bar drinking pints of Guinness....what a feckin' star!!...

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Check out this video ...

What FUN!!!
                She was on a mechanical snowboard machine at the Disco on Saturday night......when she wasn't at the bar drinking pints of Guinness....what a feckin' star!!...

Deeds xx
                BWAHAHAHHAHA! Go Torri! She's such a goofball, and we love her!

Thanks for the link, Soulster!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Deeds xx

Oooh, LOL!! She's awesome.

Thanks Soulster, for telling us about this!!

Comment

Happy Birthday to Torri Higginson!!

Comment

Oh frak, I can't believe I totally forgot to post here. My so bad. *headdesk*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TORRI! WE LOVE YOU!

And now, to bring on the cake!

Comment

Torri has been added to the list of guests for Creation's Chicago con in August; she's set to appear Saturday, along with Ryan Robbins, Rachel Luttrell, Jewel Staite and Steve Bacic.

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgchi.htm

However, Joe Flanigan is appearing on Sunday, which means no dual photo-ops or chance for a joint on-stage appearance with the two original leaders of Atlantis. That's wrong on so many levels.

Comment

Anybody know if Torri is alright. She cancelled her appearance at the SFBall at the beginning of February due to illness and I just found this on the Galaxyfest website. She was scheduled there this upcoming weekend.

Torri Higginson
                          Calendar January 12, 2012

Unfortunately, due to health and work issues Torri Higginson will not be able to attend GalaxyFest. We wish her well and best of luck on her project. We look forward to seeing her at future conventions.

Hope she is ok.
                          To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Oooh, that doesn't sound good. I know Torri had been down with something during part of her convention tour last autumn, and the flu has been rearing its head out here in LA recently. I can only guess whatever nasty bug she's got now, she didn't want to pass it on to anyone at the upcoming cons. Get well soon, Torri!

Comment

Seems to me it may be more than that ... cancelling a convention in the middle of January that does not take place until the end of February??? What ever it is I hope it isn't anything too serious and she gets well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Torri has been added to the list of guests for Creation's Chicago con in August; she's set to appear Saturday, along with Ryan Robbins, Rachel Luttrell, Jewel Staite and Steve Bacic.

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgchi.htm

However, Joe Flanigan is appearing on Sunday, which means no dual photo-ops or chance for a joint on-stage appearance with the two original leaders of Atlantis. That's wrong on so many levels.
                                Suanne Braun on friday, Torri Higginson on saturday AND Jewel Staite.... This is just too WOW.
                                I'd almost buy a planeticket.
                                History, Metal & SciFi !

Comment

Working...
                                X