No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L.A. Doyle you're lucky you get to go to the Van con! I wish I could go.

Whenever I see that pic I always think "how you doin'?" too.
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Lol, me to

L.A. Doyle you're going to the con as well? Awesome!

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

OMG I've just read those spoilers for The Return, pt.1 and it sounds like Elizabeth is going to be great in it!! I can't wait for tomorrow! But then we will have another huge hiatus.. How long is it supposed to be? March? Hah oh well I love Canada.

Comment

What's this about loving Canada? Are they playing it before March? So's Sky One in the UK. Being in NZ we haven't even got season 2 yet
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
            L.A. Doyle you're lucky you get to go to the Van con! I wish I could go.

Whenever I see that pic I always think "how you doin'?" too.
            I'm lucky to get to go too! I'm going to be SO broke, but happy.

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
            Lol, me to

L.A. Doyle you're going to the con as well? Awesome!
            Yep. I'm going. I post some over on that thread, but mostly just read.

I'm excited for tomorrow's episode! But then comes that horrible hiatus. I guess I will be looking forward to March for two reasons now.

Comment

Your so luck to be going to the Van con, L.A. Doyle!

Originally posted by sapph
              So pretty ubi! Isn't it wonderful for us when your exams are done?
              Thanks. ^.^ It is wonderful to be exam-free. Alas, I don't much of a reprieve, finals are in like 4 weeks. *panic* But come mid-November, I'll have three months of no exams... and lots of time for fanart. *can't wait* ^.^
              Last edited by ubiquitous; 21 September 2006, 10:29 PM.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Ok as promised! Airborne caps galore

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Few more..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Woooo!!!! And now I want to watch Airborne, lol.

Loving all the caps, everyone! Looking forward to getting the S2 boxset and rewatching all the classic little moments that I seem to have forgotten

Sapph, still going but not bothering with a Prefered ticket. Prolly just go for day passes as that gives us a bit more freedom to explore Vancouver. I want to make the most of it as I'll only be there for a week, and I can always get a Gold Pass for 2008

Comment

Cool Sally! I faxed off an order form this morning my time and haven't heard anything back. So I might end up getting a day pass anyhow But you're right. There is a lot to see and do in Vancouver. I wonder if I can remember all the SG spots we went to...OH! SFU is a must Got some great pics

I think I'm going to watch Forever Knight next. Might make some caps if anyone wants

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                        I think I'm going to watch Forever Knight next. Might make some caps if anyone wants
                        Don't you all just love, Sapph! She really is a great lady.

I've seen Forever Knight but it was aaages ago. I'd like to see it again actually. Thought Torri made a great vampire.

Comment

Will make some especially for you Sally Coz you're a cool chickadee

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

You really are the bestest! And I made something especially for you...

And this one just because I thought it was pretty. Thanks to www.torrihigginson.info for the caps.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                              You really are the bestest! And I made something especially for you...

Wow! That's awesome Sally. Thanks! *snags*

Here ya go! They're not exactly good quality But I hope you can see some of them at least

The first one self-explanatory
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Spoiler:

And now I'm off to bed because I stupidly said I'd work for a few hours tomorrow *headdesk*(Which is Saturday here lol)

Enjoy!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X