No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aha! I'd wondered if that was the Torri & Kavan pilot! Nice catch, Eri!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The latest round of auctions is over, and here's the final tally:

Elizabeth Weir Uniform: $400 - Hot damn!
      Elizabeth Weir Glasses: $81.05
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        The latest round of auctions is over, and here's the final tally:

Elizabeth Weir Uniform: $400 - Hot damn!
        Elizabeth Weir Glasses: $81.05
        Well, it was kinda 'the' uniform--that's the one I remember her best in.
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

DAH DAH! One of the big items:

Weir's Father's Watch

Also of Weir interest:

Weird Weir shirt (when did she wear this one?)

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            DAH DAH! One of the big items:

Weir's Father's Watch

Also of Weir interest:

Weird Weir shirt (when did she wear this one?)
            The Watch! One of the Weir holy grails!

And that shirt... I never saw it on screen. Must be another one of those 'made for, but never worn' items.

Comment

You see. They keep doing it with te shirt.
              The next object will be a "Blonde wig" of Weir. Just because they think Weir in SG1 and Weir in SGA are the same and that we are agree with it.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                You see. They keep doing it with te shirt.
                The next object will be a "Blonde wig" of Weir. Just because they think Weir in SG1 and Weir in SGA are the same and that we are agree with it.
                *snorts* Although, in the case of Jessica Steen, that blonde hair was all hers.

Comment

Anything for the money...

Oh dear... they've got that night-thingy from Kate on sale too... Now if Kate were still in it, I'd bid on it.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by falcon horus View Post
                    anything for the money...

oh dear... They've got that night-thingy from kate on sale too... now if kate were still in it, i'd bid on it.
                    *snickers*

Comment

The latest round of auctions is complete, and this week was a whopper!

Elizabeth Weir Shirt - $393.00

And here's the really good one:

Weir's Father's Pocket Watch - $690.00

Comment

This week's auctions are up! Looks like quite a few things have got an opening bid of $50 this time... if they think that's going to cut down on the wild bidding, I think they're going to be in for a rude shock.

Elizabeth Weir Shirt

Elizabeth Weir Necklace (the one that Simon gives her in "Home")

Weir Office Books

Comment

The latest round of auctions is complete, and this week was a whopper!

Elizabeth Weir Shirt - $393.00

And here's the really good one:

Weir's Father's Pocket Watch - $690.00
                          I would expect no less for the Elizabeth goodness.

*sigh* Wish I were rich.

Comment

This week's auctions are up! Looks like quite a few things have got an opening bid of $50 this time... if they think that's going to cut down on the wild bidding, I think they're going to be in for a rude shock.

Elizabeth Weir Shirt

Elizabeth Weir Necklace (the one that Simon gives her in "Home")

Weir Office Books
                            Oooo, it's the Echoes shirt! With the exception of the one that sold with the pants last week, this one is the one I think of most often when I think of Elizabeth's uniform.

Comment

I would expect no less for the Elizabeth goodness.

*sigh* Wish I were rich.
                              I may be able to afford it, but I'm also not crazy enough to pay that much for a watch that I could get elsewhere for a lot less.

Oooo, it's the Echoes shirt! With the exception of the one that sold with the pants last week, this one is the one I think of most often when I think of Elizabeth's uniform.
                              And the funny thing is, the auction description says that the shirt was not seen on screen. WTF?!? Unless this was a duplicate that never got used...

Comment

I may be able to afford it, but I'm also not crazy enough to pay that much for a watch that I could get elsewhere for a lot less.

And the funny thing is, the auction description says that the shirt was not seen on screen. WTF?!? Unless this was a duplicate that never got used...
                                I would pay close to that much if I were rich for the significance of it. Which I'm not, so I wouldn't.

Generally in productions they make a number of duplicates in case of stains, etc, or for the stand-ins/body doubles, or if they need to dirty up the uniforms. So this may be, like you said, a duplicate that was never worn on-screen but was in the coffers for use if needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X