X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    ... Are you serious?
    Spoiler:
    This weeks is focused on Weir! It's called The Real World. Go read up on some spoilers!

And it's Weir who is central on the Sci Fi site too. She's really beautiful on that pic
    Well... not anymore but the one I was thinking about it here

Comment

Oh man, they look all kinds of yum!! *tacklehugs and snags*

Mmm...chocolate...
      And Elizabeth and chocolate........... mmmmmmm, I'm sure she has a stack in her desk!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
        Don't forget these! I don't remember who did the manip, so I can't give the proper credit. But gotta have Toritos and Torrieos!

Never saw those in my store send some?

Comment

... Are you serious?
          Spoiler:
          This weeks is focused on Weir! It's called The Real World. Go read up on some spoilers!

I try to avoid spoilers. I like to be very surprised the only spoilers I read are ones in like this thread and ones like it. It's cool to be surprised. I love that word, seriously. It's Friday night... I wish I got to see new stargates on Friday nights...
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
            And it's Weir who is central on the Sci Fi site too. She's really beautiful on that pic
            Well... not anymore but the one I was thinking about it here
            Ooh cool! At least they got their priorities right

Spacegirl I know what you mean! I wish we got Atlantis on Fridays Or at least any day atm

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Yay for the WOW thread being back up!

Love the trailer thingy on scifi.com for Real World. If you haven't seen it yet, it totally rocks.

And a few icons from Progeny to celebrate, not spoilery (I don't think), but spoiler cut to be safe:

Spoiler:

A couple of old ones for those avoiding spoilers:

Last edited by ubiquitous; 18 August 2006, 12:43 AM.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Hey, maybe Wier's a black belt in judo. That would be cool. Dr. Weir is very respectable. Torri is also respectable. I watched about 2 of her movies she was on prior to SGA. The reason, she's SGA's Dr. Weir. Hey can anybody photoshop an image of Weir so that she is holding a katana?
                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                  Yay for the WOW thread being back up!

Love the trailer thingy on scifi.com for Real World. If you haven't seen it yet, it totally rocks.

And a few icons from Progeny to celebrate, not spoilery (I don't think), but spoiler cut to be safe:

Spoiler:

A couple of old ones for those avoiding spoilers:

I love that 'Like, woah' one

Gorgeous as usual!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Oops. The 'like woah' one is not a new one. *blush*

Anyhow, this is the last of the new ones, seeing as how I misposted:
                    Spoiler:

And a couple more oldies:

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                      Oops. The 'like woah' one is not a new one. *blush*

Anyhow, this is the last of the new ones, seeing as how I misposted:
                      Spoiler:

And a couple more oldies:

Love all the pics and icons.

Woohoo!!!! Thanks for starting up the thread again, Sapph.

Didn't realise how much I missed this thread and you guys until it disappeared.

My humble contribution to the Weir/Torri goodness:

Spoiler:

What do you mean my thread has been deleted?

Radek, you can undelete it, right?

What? Sapph started a new thread for me?

Now I'm happy!

This is such a tonic for all the anti-Weir stuff I've been encountering lately.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins

Spoiler:

Now I'm happy!

Don't worry about the anti-Weir stuff chica *hugs* I've found that it makes too much negative reading, so I stick to the fun, happy and light threads like this one!! We know how interesting the character is, and nothing else should matter. The discussion thread is also one of the main neutral places.

And awesome pics!! How can anyone go wrong with a contribution like that It's not humble at all!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

You saw the news on the blog of "yumi in love"? They speak about Sedgie :

PRODUCTION DAY 20
                          "Sedgie was fantastic in all her scenes. A star is born."

angeltorri.tk, created by Bébé Sokar, Nono & Lumière

Comment

Wow, tori is really cute, expecially when shes in angry "john what the hell do you think your doing" mode. I think she is alot more attractive with the shorter curly hair she has at the moment and not the longer hair she had at the beginning. Go Wier!
                            Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

A few pix to celebrate the new thread !!

Comment

Bebe Sokar, that icon is teh cuteness!! ^.^

Pretty pics, Kindu!

Originally posted by Ronnikins

Spoiler:

Now I'm happy!

Love the spiel!! Totally awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X