No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally caught Broken Bird today, and it was great to see Torri in something new on screen (as opposed to the countless zillions times I've watched Atlantis..)

Loved it, although I agree on the hair aspect, dead straight looks a little...odd. Maybe a gentle wave in it next time?

Comment

Yay, more caps! Thanks, LilFerret!

And... I actually liked Torri's stick-straight hair... *ducks tomatoes*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh I loved her straight hair. I love curls, though. *nods* Waves, really.

Heck, I just love HER!

I can has more Torri now, plz?
        Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
          Oh I loved her straight hair. I love curls, though. *nods* Waves, really.

Heck, I just love HER!

I can has more Torri now, plz?
          Hmm, I agree, her hair really looks best in waves. Best of both worlds between straight and curly.

And yes, we must haz more Torri nao!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I made some caps from "Broken Bird." 1280x720 pixels.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fkw49w

Comment

Waves are actually the hardest thing to get looking decent mind you! Curls aren't too bad as long as they don't frizz, straight is by far the easiest to maintain.

Ahh the joys of hair!

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fkw49w
                Thanks!

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                  Waves are actually the hardest thing to get looking decent mind you! Curls aren't too bad as long as they don't frizz, straight is by far the easiest to maintain.

Ahh the joys of hair!
                  What she said... I hate my curls like crazy but I do miss them when my hair is straightened out. I don't know what I want... *facepalm*
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                      Thanks, Parsifal!

Originally posted by yunadax View Post

Ahh the joys of hair!
                      Yeah...I went for years with wavy hair...struggling for it to do the same thing on both sides. Then it would frizz...but if I wear it up (which I normally do as it's quicker and easier) it is straight, except the ends.

I recently discovered the problem was that my hair is no longer wavy. It's curly. LOL Hence the frizz. Mousse works, but this lotion-type product my friend has in Croatia is the BEST. It holds the curl without the wet look. I love it. And use it sparingly...as I can't get it through the mail.

Jenni

Comment

I'm with you on the wavey hair aspect. Mine's been like this pretty much since I was a teenager (although have changed colour so many times since then!) If I wash it and don't style it, thus letting it try naturally, I get curls. If I dry and straighten.. well obvious. If I leave it more than a day in between washes, I get wavey.

Isn't it funny hair a different hairstyle can make someone look so different.

Comment

Ya, im really sad to see her go
                          sigpic

Comment

Agreed.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Here will anyone help me revive the few threads BamBam created
                              sigpic

Comment

Necro'd it, in appreciation of Torri Higginson. The show hasn't been the same since she left.
                                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                                Vincent: Hate what?
                                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X